Swiss Temples Protocol is like Collecting All 7 Dragon Balls

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
An ostensible desire to question things is without value if you always converge on the wrong answers. You're like a dog chasing a bone and never finding it, instead finding a branch and thinking it's a bone.

Most of your opinions are copy/paste jobs from various right-wing media sources, and your ability to question things is compromised by a lack of intellectual curiosity, drive, and aptitude.

I'm a NW2.5, I'm in good health, I have a PhD, I've run duathlons, I have lots of friends, I've been seeing a few women, my assets vastly exceed my debts, I have a high-paying and high-status job where I'm internationally recognized as an expert.

Part of not being loser is not associated with people like you who are at the bottom of the food chain -- so I will no longer be replying to your posts.

Ahh that's why you are using all these smart words. Who are you trying to impress here? A peasant like me?

You think being civilized means having a woman treat you like a doormat?
Or maybe civilized means accepting whatever current pc trend is?
Don't you have your own principles that come from within, and not someone else?

Liberal professors brainwashed you good over all these years. On this forum, you are clinging to a figure of authority. And in real life, you relinquish all control and hand it to women and the state. But hey, it's 2016 after all! You are so progressive!

- - - Updated - - -

For the love of God, can you guys get back on topic?

Without logs or studies, there is nothing to discuss regarding pg protocol. This is officially a troll thread now.

Hairyarsch

Reaction score
You people need to calm down. The protocol probably isn't the cure and you'll need finasteride or dutasteride to keep your hair.

But it is really cheap. Castor oil, DMSO, Dermaroller, lithium all cost ~10€. If you're buying seti or pge2 then it's at your own risk. These things haven't really been proven and often come from shady sources. I think the castor oil orally might be the biggest factor anyway as it's causing growth all over your body.

I'm having some regrowth and it's mostly vellus hair but there are some terminal hairs. I'm not expecting much tbh but any visible regrowth for ~50€ is fine by me.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
How long have you been on finasteride Hairyarsch? I'm only playing devil's advocate for clarity's sake, I don't wish to disparage your earnest efforts to improve your circumstances.
I will borrow the classic rhetorical argument : How is it possible to objectively discern which works especially when you're already taking an FDA approved and effective pill?
Now if you don't mind, it hardly matters, but anything less than that it seems to me becomes a dizzying exercise in superfluity.
You people need to calm down. The protocol probably isn't the cure and you'll need finasteride or dutasteride to keep your hair.

But it is really cheap. Castor oil, DMSO, Dermaroller, lithium all cost ~10€. If you're buying seti or pge2 then it's at your own risk. These things haven't really been proven and often come from shady sources. I think the castor oil orally might be the biggest factor anyway as it's causing growth all over your body.

I'm having some regrowth and it's mostly vellus hair but there are some terminal hairs. I'm not expecting much tbh but any visible regrowth for ~50€ is fine by me.

Hairyarsch

Reaction score
How long have you been on finasteride Hairyarsch? I'm only playing devil's advocate for clarity's sake, I don't wish to disparage your earnest efforts to improve your circumstances.
I will borrow the classic rhetorical argument : How is it possible to objectively discern which works especially when you're already taking an FDA approved and effective pill?
Now if you don't mind, it hardly matters, but anything less than that it seems to me becomes a dizzying exercise in superfluity.

Been on finasteride for 5+ years. Even had regrowth from finasteride in the beginning but my hair has been the same for about 4 years until recently.

I'm going to try this protocol for a couple more months, it's not a big deal. Buying all these things is no waste, you can use castor oil, dmso or the dermaroller for other things like cleaning electronics, too. Stemox is also dirt cheap (think I forgot to mention it)

I've taken pictures in the beginning and will post results if there are any. This might take months tbh, just look at Swiss's pictures. The hair is pigmented but not fully terminal and it grows really slowly but hey that's better than no hair at all, right?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply and I think you're right to stay with it for @ 1 year at least.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does internal Castor Oil grow hair faster on the scalp or just body hair?

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never done the PG protocol since its aimed at regrowth, I was only going to attempt it if I stabilized my loss, which I haven't. I don't respond to any CRTH2 antagonists (approx. 1/3 of people don't due to genotype).

what are those?

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've never done the PG protocol since its aimed at regrowth, I was only going to attempt it if I stabilized my loss, which I haven't. I don't respond to any CRTH2 antagonists (approx. 1/3 of people don't due to genotype).

source for this claim concerning non responders

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
source for this claim concerning non responders

1. Cotsarelis interview (bottom paragraph)
"Cotsarelis cites evidence from his lab showing that PGD2 inhibitors work in only about two-thirds of the cultured hair follicles obtained from various donors. What that suggests, he says, is that some people are innately immune to the effects of PGD2 treatment, probably for genetic reasons."

2. Kythera's Setipiprant Doctor (page 7)
z7QesR8.png

3. Hellouser's PGD2 poster from Congress

KEG0C6f.png

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
Reading this thread makes my head explode. *** forum is calling everybody scammers, including you swoop, ziom and Kane. But the others are telling that the other side are scammers lol. So what to believe in? **** my life. I need some RU and CB but not sure whom to buy from.

I've had to put a lot of people on ignore - which is something I never do on internet forums.

It's quite clear who the premium-grade pharma shills are, God-complexes, and bitter men taking their depression out on everyone - they're very easy to spot. Their nonsense clutters up these threads, which is part of the agenda. They hope to deter people from taking the time to sift thru them.