Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, for all the liposomal users, when do you apply minoxidil? Finasteride is uncapable to maintain the hairs hold by minoxidil, so when are you applying topical minoxidil?
If you have liposomal finasteride on, I wouldn’t apply minoxidil since the minoxidil will probably destroy the liposomes and carry finasteride into your blood systemically. If you’re trying to avoid sides I’d wash the liposomal finasteride off first with shampoo then apply min. But you can also ask the pharmacy to compound minoxidil into the liposomal finasteride solution.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a bit so I thought I'd let you guys know my progress. I can say for sure this stuff is making the non-pigmented hairs around my hairline grow longer and gain pigment. I've been on this stuff for a little less than 2 months, but this treatment is giving me the best results out of anything i've tried, which is a lot (minoxidil, seti, stemox, RU, ramatroban, cetirizine)... So far no noticeable sides.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a bit so I thought I'd let you guys know my progress. I can say for sure this stuff is making the non-pigmented hairs around my hairline grow longer and gain pigment. I've been on this stuff for a little less than 2 months, but this treatment is giving me the best results out of anything i've tried, which is a lot (minoxidil, seti, stemox, RU, ramatroban, cetirizine)... So far no noticeable sides.
Nice!

What about shedding?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice!

What about shedding?
I think I may have gone / am going through a shedding period. My overall density is probably worse than it has ever been (I apply on the whole scalp) but I can see the first signs of regrowth if that makes sense.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I may have gone / am going through a shedding period. My overall density is probably worse than it has ever been (I apply on the whole scalp) but I can see the first signs of regrowth if that makes sense.
I think it’s natural to expect a shed just like oral finasteride, hair neess multiple cycles to reverse miniaturisation. I think shedding is always a good sign.
Hope it works for you bro, keep us updated!

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you ever try Oral finasteride and get sides? If so what sides? Also what percent solution are you using?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
Did you ever try Oral finasteride and get sides? If so what sides? Also what percent solution are you using?
yup, two separate times for around 3 months each and got pretty much all the sexual side effects. I’m using 0.25% everyday and once or twice a week i’ll Use the 1%. I will say that I think I have a few sexual sides but nothing severe at all. I can tell when I reduce the frequency to every other day the side effects aren’t nearly as bad. I didn’t think that the severity of side effects on finasteride could fluctuate every few days but that’s what it seems like to me with this gel.

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y

yup, two separate times for around 3 months each and got pretty much all the sexual side effects. I’m using 0.25% everyday and once or twice a week i’ll Use the 1%. I will say that I think I have a few sexual sides but nothing severe at all. I can tell when I reduce the frequency to every other day the side effects aren’t nearly as bad. I didn’t think that the severity of side effects on finasteride could fluctuate every few days but that’s what it seems like to me with this gel.
Any update ? How 's everything now?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Y

What kind of sexual side effects? when you say nothing severe at all I think any side effects in this department can be serious, the exception is if you cant really notice the difference to the point that you may think theres a chance that it could be a placebo

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ordered finasteride gels 2.5% from Farmacia Parati. each one is 30ml and cost 50 euro+shipping.
waiting for production of my order.
also you can order 0.5 and 1% of dutasteride gel, same price.
basis of gels: 5% polimethylsilsesquioxane, 5% dimethicone peg 8
Can they do literally any amount? Like if I request 0.1% Dutasteride or 0.05%, they can do it?

benjaminfranklin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to call out/remind people that you don't need Hasson & Wong or one of the other specific sources mentioned in this thread to get generic topical finasteride.. you can have it made at any compounding pharmacy. Just have your dermatologist send them a prescription- choose your dose with your Doctor. The process was super simple for me

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to call out/remind people that you don't need Hasson & Wong or one of the other specific sources mentioned in this thread to get generic topical finasteride.. you can have it made at any compounding pharmacy. Just have your dermatologist send them a prescription- choose your dose with your Doctor. The process was super simple for me

How much did it cost you?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ZenHead, i have two questions for you buddy:
1. I think i saw a post where you stated that you are doing microneedling/wounding, how do you know that the current sides are not because you are causing an open penetration through the skin?
2. Why you have moved to 0.25% instead of hold to your original concentration of 1%? I think i read that you even considered to moving up to 2.5%
1. Not needling with topical finasteride
2. Starting low at .25% and sometimes 1% to just test the waters to see if I get sides

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know anywhere online I could get a prescription for liposomal finasteride online in the us?

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead Mannn. Give us update, I also opted for 1% and flying to Milan in next weeks to get my sh*t! I am heavenly excellent responder to Propecia&MInoxidil treatments both in Growth and side-effectwise. i will try it to see what happens