Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Can't you go to Hasson and Wong?

There are lots of places in the U.S.

There is even a high topical Finasteride in Florida, which I never tried (@DoctorHouse, ever
hear of it?).

It's very high (.25%, equal to 2.5 milligrams).

That said, Murray's (medicalwellnesscenter) and Regenere (Promox), both sell a .1% topical solution.

Believe me, you can get it. I'm almost certain med well center sells to Canada, Promox, I really don't
know.
Never heard of it.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
I started using a Topical From Dr. Cole. It's only been a month. I've been on oral for 5 years.
I'm starting out 3 days a week and I'll be on it full time in 3-4 months. It's $100 a month so not exactly cheap.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think topical finasteride would work on a person that didn't get results from oral finasteride?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all the topical users of this very long post, could you provide a very brief update please? (only Hasson&Wong or Italian pharmacy users)

1. Time using it?
2. Concentration %?
3. Effective as oral?
4. Sides to report?
3 weeks, 1%, too early to tell, and not yet

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all the topical users of this very long post, could you provide a very brief update please? (only Hasson&Wong or Italian pharmacy users)

1. Time using it?
2. Concentration %?
3. Effective as oral?
4. Sides to report?

2 weeks, 0,05%, too early to tell, none or minimal

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
hey thanks !! and no, i emailed hasson and wong 2 times and they replied me that they only sell topical fina to their ''surgical'' patients now
If you know what compounding pharmacy H&W is using call the pharmacy up and ask what it would take to get a prescription. I'm sure any Dr. could write it. In the US you can get a prescription from the pharmacy if they have a practitioner.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. ZenHead,
i've just emailed the pharmacy about the application procedure, and i get this response:

"the packaging has a base that turn. you have to turn the base 4 times. I suggest to apply the amount of gel every click you turn. the doctors suggest to apply in the evening"

With only "4 turns" it would be enough to cover all the scalp? It's easy to apply? How is the texture of the product?
its easy to apply. 4 turns might be enough depending on how long your hair is. you just have to try it for yourself and play around with it.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using topical finasteride (2,5%) from farmacia Parati 3 times per day since a couple of months but I haven't seen much of an effect

That being said, the topical version isn't giving me any sides despite the fact I apply it multiple times per day (sometimes 5-6 times per day). The oral version gave me crazy sides and had to stop

fanzen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a prescription from italian pharmacy, but can I do a false prescription ? I don't have time to see a doctor.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral finasteride gave me crazy brain fog to the point I couldn't even string a sentence together (in my native language). I even started to forgot very common words. I also couldn't focus, not even for 1 minute.....to watch a movie I had to stop 10-15 times because my brain couldn't process it.
My energy was also very low, I barely could stay awake and get up in the morning. It was crazy. I also had some sexual side effects but not as much as the mental ones.

It took a long time to recover.

Topical finasteride at 2,5% gives me no side whatsoever, even if I put it multiple times per day.....when I started it did have an effect, my hairloss started to stop but then summer arrived and I think it doesn't work as good as before. I think it's because you have to keep it under a certain temperature and I'm currently keeping it in my room (I don't have any air conditioning) that is very hot (like 30°C) and I think it's losing its effect because of it.

I emailed Farmacia Parati and asked about it, they couldn't tell me whether the product has to be kept under a certain temperature or not....after my experience I think it has.

steal5214

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a prescription from italian pharmacy, but can I do a false prescription ? I don't have time to see a doctor.

Same. GP won't sign and stamp, and I can't get an appointment with a derm for a few weeks. Anyway to get the prescription signed online?

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ordered finasteride gels 2.5% from Farmacia Parati. each one is 30ml and cost 50 euro+shipping.
waiting for production of my order.
also you can order 0.5 and 1% of dutasteride gel, same price.
basis of gels: 5% polimethylsilsesquioxane, 5% dimethicone peg 8

now using each other day liposomal Indian Mohr spray(5%Minoxidil+0.1% Finasteride). 1st day was some sensitivity in balls, some ache but after that no symptoms(probably due to less purity of generic finasteride by indians), only some excitation(probably testosterone goes up). And minoxidil still gives everywhere hair elongation and little brain fog and myopia(but not so great after original rogaine 5%, probably due less purity of generic minoxidil by indians).

Last edited:

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Still on 2.5% liposome finasteride its 6 month now and the longest period I managed to be on finasteride.

My opinion is less sides and maybe 50-80% of the effect of tablets

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I was not stabilized and I am not stabilized yet. It slowed down maybe or needs longer to work.

A bit of bodyfat, bit depression (99% due to hairloss lol) and maybe a bit less positive testerone man feeling.

Sex is no problem, its a lot harder than with tablets oral.