Summary Of 2018 So Far, Things Are Looking Good!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve already ordered custom-made caps with stretchy material to fit nicely and with custom brim size to fit my frame. I advise anyone to do the same if they are nw4-7. If you have no chin, double chin and/or no square jawline, don’t do it. Summary of 2018 is “hold your breath for a while longer”.

I thought you were strictly opposed to hair systems

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Earlyer some people were ugly. Now no one is ugly some are just poor (look up old kardashians photos)
Now some people are bald. In 5 years no one is bald some are just poor. I really think in 5 years one of the hair cloning companies reached market but it will be expensive as f***.

I'm capable of paying transplant prices for a "natural" solution to my hair issues if one arrives. The only thing I could transplant today would be filling out my temples a bit but my diffuse will continue elsewhere so it will look even worse in a few years, otherwise I would consider a transplant.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am. I was talking about custom baseball caps. As in normal hats.

Why don t you combine both?

51AmbRzysdL._UL1500_.jpg

You would be a beautyful princess if you order this hat :D

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on your title I was going to say, I must've missed something. But looking at your thread, you kinda nailed it I guess, as pessimistic as it sounds.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but Home made Chinese synthesis is not a synonymous of available for me :) .
Do your own test, Buy Creapure, it is creatine made in Germany, and then some generic creatine, made in China . And you will see what I mean.

Lol no, creatine is just creatine, some of you are so dumb and marketers know that and they sell you the same sh*t for twice as much

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine monohydrate and type 2 muscle fibers for all kinds of gains. It’s just a useless powder that adds water and when you quit you end up looking like a mini version of a deflated Trenballon. “Creapure” lol.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol no, creatine is just creatine, some of you are so dumb and marketers know that and they sell you the same sh*t for twice as much
Lol, you clearly have no idea. what the hell are you talking. Just buy it, and tell me why it don't look the same. I tell you why, The Germany is 99,999999 % pure. The Chinese, with good luck, is 80 % pure . What is in the rest 20 % ? Not even the Chinese know it .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine monohydrate and type 2 muscle fibers for all kinds of gains. It’s just a useless powder that adds water and when you quit you end up looking like a mini version of a deflated Trenballon. “Creapure” lol.
Another one that how no idea what is talking about. Creatine is store in the body, convert it to creatinol-0-phospato and donate ATP when you need it.
Dude, really, I know that for some people internat is just p**rn, insults others, and more p**rn. But there are things like pubme.gov that will not cost you a cent and you can read some papers and stop being such damn ignorant and broscience speakers .

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one that how no idea what is talking about. Creatine is store in the body, convert it to creatinol-0-phospato and donate ATP when you need it.
Dude, really, I know that for some people internat is just p*rn, insults others, and more p*rn. But there are things like pubme.gov that will not cost you a cent and you can read some papers and stop being such damn ignorant and broscience speakers .

Lmfao you incopetent moron. I’ve taken this stuff before you could walk. Can you just shut up about atp and random sh*t you read online about creatine? I was blown up from creatine to the point everyone thought I’m on gear.

For creatine to work, since it doesn’t work for many people, you need to have more type 2 muscle fibers. It has been studied and proven so get your butt up and go read the relative papers.

Creatine will also put massive stress in the kidneys, especially if you’ve had any problems with kidneys as a kid such as allergic porfyra due to wrong medication (which can also kill you). Which means you have to know your medical history before touching this ridiculous powder and shooting up your creatinine levels.

No, taking it with this juice or that drink won’t make any difference. Your creatinine levels will still rise above normal and you will keep putting unnecessary pressure on your kidneys for something that stores water outside the muscle, increasing size by a tad and smoothing out your muscles. It’s useless in every way because you start losing the additional “mass” within hours, literally. You also can work harder in the gym and lift more, which will only lead to injury over time and your cpk will shoot through the roof as well. Because morons like you won’t know what type and amount of cardio to do while cycling creatine and also what tempo to keep when being able to lift more than they would without creatine.

I bet you’re one of those who throw it inside shakers and think you’re going somewhere. Or that one differs from the other. Or that carcinogenic flavoring used in some leads to better absorption. Or that they are made, transported and held in the store in excellent condition and temperatures. How about you learn how the supplement industry works, from manufacturing to labeling to transporting BEFORE you open your mouth again and hit that dislike button like a 40 year old incel having a panic attack? How about that, dumbass?

I hate when manlets try to flex and talk big on these subjects. Especially when you see them waving “papers” at you, it’s the last straw so I put them in their place.

And don’t get me started on the “loading phases” meme. There is no quality control or difference in the way you mean it. You’re deluded by forum bees trying to tell you one dust is worth more than the other. Just get out of my sight.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao you incopetent moron. I’ve taken this stuff before you could walk. Can you just shut up about atp and random sh*t you read online about creatine? I was blown up from creatine to the point everyone thought I’m on gear.

For creatine to work, since it doesn’t work for many people, you need to have more type 2 muscle fibers. It has been studied and proven so get your butt up and go read the relative papers.

Creatine will also put massive stress in the kidneys, especially if you’ve had any problems with kidneys as a kid such as allergic porfyra due to wrong medication (which can also kill you). Which means you have to know your medical history before touching this ridiculous powder and shooting up your creatinine levels.

No, taking it with this juice or that drink won’t make any difference. Your creatinine levels will still rise above normal and you will keep putting unnecessary pressure on your kidneys for something that stores water outside the muscle, increasing size by a tad and smoothing out your muscles. It’s useless in every way because you start losing the additional “mass” within hours, literally. You also can work harder in the gym and lift more, which will only lead to injury over time and your cpk will shoot through the roof as well. Because morons like you won’t know what type and amount of cardio to do while cycling creatine and also what tempo to keep when being able to lift more than they would without creatine.

I bet you’re one of those who throw it inside shakers and think you’re going somewhere. Or that one differs from the other. Or that carcinogenic flavoring used in some leads to better absorption. Or that they are made, transported and held in the store in excellent condition and temperatures. How about you learn how the supplement industry works, from manufacturing to labeling to transporting BEFORE you open your mouth again and hit that dislike button like a 40 year old incel having a panic attack? How about that, dumbass?

I hate when manlets try to flex and talk big on these subjects. Especially when you see them waving “papers” at you, it’s the last straw so I put them in their place.

And don’t get me started on the “loading phases” meme. There is no quality control or difference in the way you mean it. You’re deluded by forum bees trying to tell you one dust is worth more than the other. Just get out of my sight.

Kind you point any clinical study showing what you are telling ? yep, you are not. And you need to insult. You are a poor person, really, really sad. Your problem is not on your scalp, it is much, much, deeper, may be, brain damage.