Summary Of 2018 So Far, Things Are Looking Good!

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, I've given up on all this, and on life in general. I'm just waiting out my days. I'll just watch about other people's lives on YouTube for now.

Seriously, people give way to much credit to doctors and scientists. Really unless they can put a bandage on it, sew it, cut it out, or prescribe antibiotics for it they are pretty useless.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, I've given up on all this, and on life in general. I'm just waiting out my days. I'll just watch about other people's lives on YouTube for now.

Seriously, people give way to much credit to doctors and scientists. Really unless they can put a bandage on it, sew it, cut it out, or prescribe antibiotics for it they are pretty useless.

Where do you think antibiotics came from. You idiot.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you think antibiotics came from. You idiot.
I clearly stated that antibiotics were one of the 4 things Doctors were actually useful for. Even though I hate antibiotics. I was sick for years, and a series of stupid doctors kept pumping me full of antibiotics. Well I found out I had a dairy allergy no thanks to them (a friend pointed it out after watching a YouTube video). All those antibiotics wreaked havok on my gut microbiome and my joints to the point were I'm out of work cause of it. They can't help with a vast array of things that can go wrong with the body. I don't know why people trust them so much.

Edit: sorry I shouldn't let my bad experiences ruin it for other people. Idk

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My recommendation is that when you get your hair back, or a toupee or whatever, you should get a razor cut and comb it so that the hair covers your left eye.

I think it would suit you.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
My recommendation is that when you get your hair back, or a toupee or whatever, you should get a razor cut and comb it so that the hair covers your left eye.

I think it would suit you.

i'm barely over Norwood 1.5 for now, though.

just freaking out because, up to a couple of months ago, i couldnt even fathom the idea that i might be losing my hair at any time in life

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm barely over Norwood 1.5 for now, though.

just freaking out because, up to a couple of months ago, i couldnt even fathom the idea that i might be losing my hair at any time in life
He was calling you an emo, lol. To be fair, that is a lot of hair. Some of us are high Norwood and are living that reality right now

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was calling you an emo, lol. To be fair, that is a lot of hair. Some of us are high Norwood and are living that reality right now

i'm a crybaby for sure

its just annoying to see all those false promises and timeline stretching.

specially when i read it will take some company a full year to publish trial results. i mean, i get that its not just about typing the numbers out, but its not THAT complicated either.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm a crybaby for sure

its just annoying to see all those false promises and timeline stretching.

specially when i read it will take some company a full year to publish trial results. i mean, i get that its not just about typing the numbers out, but its not THAT complicated either.
I feel you. My life has been over for more than half a decade.

Leto

Reaction score
No wonder that there hasn't been any update from Tsuji. Did any of you sad fucks send him f*****g email? Or - more possible - are you just f*****g whining on this forum? God this community is f*****g annoying.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder that there hasn't been any update from Tsuji. Did any of you sad fucks send him f*****g email? Or - more possible - are you just f*****g whining on this forum? God this community is f*****g annoying.
If you're annoyed you can leave. This is a place for people to cope with the condition

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Setipiprant will never be comercial . They made the trial with 4 pills of 500mg each one, two in the morning, two at night. DO you think that they make that commercial ? Forget about the ones we came here, think about the other 90 % of balding common average Joe guy . And for us , who will take 4 damn pills of Setipiprant when you can get one of fevi and even get better results ?
When is fevi expected to be available?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about you leave? This is the NEWS AND RESEARCH section, not the coping section. You've derailed multiple threads with your bullshit without adding anything valuable - we're all dealing with this sh*t, stop being silly man.
Whine some more because if you don't the section will be empty. I'm just one of dozens of people here posting in threads when there is no new information but every few months. There is almost never anything new to talk about.

I will never understand how people can get so invested and buttmad about stuff like this. Full-on ALL CAPS ANGERY

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whine some more because if you don't the section will be empty. I'm just one of dozens of people here posting in threads when there is no new information but every few months. There is almost never anything new to talk about.

I will never understand how people can get so invested and buttmad about stuff like this. Full-on ALL CAPS ANGERY
Because when people just occasionally step by to see if something happened in this section they need to go through all that whining to see if there are real information. ;) If there is a section for whining why don t just use it.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because when people just occasionally step by to see if something happened in this section they need to go through all that whining to see if there are real information. ;) If there is a section for whining why don t just use it.
Even if I only posted in here whenever a big conference came around or whatever there'd be a million other guys whining about the same stuff as me like this exact thread we're replying to. For every person that complains about the off-topic stuff there's three more who don't give a sh*t because who cares.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if I only posted in here whenever a big conference came around or whatever there'd be a million other guys whining about the same stuff as me like this exact thread we're replying to. For every person that complains about the off-topic stuff there's three more who don't give a sh*t because who cares.

That is why i posted this in this particular thread... Because nobody is looking for news here (even when the thread name is missleading with "looking good"). And if only you stopit makes no difference all cry babys need to stop :)