Summary Of 2018 So Far, Things Are Looking Good!

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody is looking for news here (even when the thread name is missleading with "looking good")

If you're only looking for good news you're going to be disappointed because all the news is bad. Brotzu was a failure at best a scam at worst. Choi no-showed his conference (reasons still unclear). Tsuji is still in trial limbo. Histogen crawled out of its grave like a zombie and then collapsed again. The only "good" news is a couple of treatments may come out in 10 years if we're lucky.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...but do we really know that for sure?

Aderans archieved maintenance. That was huge but the investors didn t know what they had.
Follica, Tsuji, Replicel/Shiseido they have all at least one guy from the aderans gang in their scientific cader.
That is why i have a good feeling in them even though I wont use follica since minoxidil gave me sides.

Reactions: br1

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't read up on all this stuff so I don't really know what anything is supposed to be, but do you guys think it's an unrealistic dream to have something within 5 years as an alternative to minoxidil? Basically a topical that has the same results but could work for the people who does not respond to minoxidil?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're only looking for good news you're going to be disappointed because all the news is bad. Brotzu was a failure at best a scam at worst. Choi no-showed his conference (reasons still unclear). Tsuji is still in trial limbo. Histogen crawled out of its grave like a zombie and then collapsed again. The only "good" news is a couple of treatments may come out in 10 years if we're lucky.

Why did histogene collapsed again?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't read up on all this stuff so I don't really know what anything is supposed to be, but do you guys think it's an unrealistic dream to have something within 5 years as an alternative to minoxidil? Basically a topical that has the same results but could work for the people who does not respond to minoxidil?

Earlyer some people were ugly. Now no one is ugly some are just poor (look up old kardashians photos)
Now some people are bald. In 5 years no one is bald some are just poor. I really think in 5 years one of the hair cloning companies reached market but it will be expensive as f***.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did histogene collapsed again?
There just hasn't been anything from them since, not as if we should be expecting anything from them in the first place. I wouldn't hold my breath on any progress until something like Tsuji, WAY, or Choi hits the market but we'll need to be the zombies coming back from our graves by then to make any use of it

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There just hasn't been anything from them since, not as if we should be expecting anything from them in the first place. I wouldn't hold my breath on any progress until something like Tsuji, WAY, or Choi hits the market but we'll need to be the zombies coming back from our graves by then to make any use of it
What makes you thinking tsuji wont launch before let us say 2025?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes you thinking tsuji wont launch before let us say 2025?
Just being yanked around by too many companies for too long. But it'd sure be nice

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just being yanked around by too many companies for too long. But it'd sure be nice

Tsuji can t be compared in any means with any approach bevore. The science the financing the know how (three companies put their expertise together)

So it is a whole new game brother

H

Reaction score
- brotzu conference which gave everyone with a functioning brain cancer
- follica starting to obfuscate their longterm goals and strategies
- choi's conference that resulted in one big nothing
- troll thread announcing shiseido's trial data and early commercialization
- seti postponed for a year or two, even though everyone was absolutely positive about it becoming available in 2019 (its about fevi anyway, hehehe)
- tsuji's team trying to remove internet trace of their research before they have to actually deliver

nice!

oh yeah
- secret pics of brotzu lotion doing miracles when produced in the basement, according to internet people who saw the pics posted by other internet people's relatives

@Hate da Bt, did I omit something?
So this was just a cry for attention...

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this was just a cry for attention...
Can you blame him? He's bald. Who wants to give attention to a bald guy

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're annoyed you can leave. This is a place for people to cope with the condition
Nah this forum ‘specifically’ is for people interested in science. New technology. You can read right?

You’re just one of the balding sad *** varieties, there is a thread here titled something along the lines of “for people dealing with their hair loss”....

You should post there instead. People might care.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve already ordered custom-made caps with stretchy material to fit nicely and with custom brim size to fit my frame. I advise anyone to do the same if they are nw4-7. If you have no chin, double chin and/or no square jawline, don’t do it. Summary of 2018 is “hold your breath for a while longer”.