Suicide Due To Aggressive Hairloss?

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that I read this, I am actually surprised, how the f*** did I even last in life. Started my hairfall at 15, had a depleted crown (aka moon in our culture) at 17, and now 23, its almost all gone.

Imagine going through the last of your school years in life, and then the entirety of college... bald. f*** it was my new job (colleagues who are well endowed, etc) what made me realize. Before I think I was perfectly cured. Cut contact with all people, stayed at home 24/7. I think that is the only true psychological cure for hair fall.

Being cursed by male pattern baldness wasn't enough, went to a hair transplant doctor who confirmed I have DUPA.

Talking family, father has male pattern baldness (triggered @ 28) and mom has FPB (triggered at 35). Both families have a history of balding. Sometimes I wonder why the f*** did they even get married. If it was love, I would have understood, but it was completely arranged... thats how our culture works.

Man I'm so angry just don't know what to do, I constantly take it out on my managers lol. Will probably get kicked from job soon.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
76682269.jpg

Can you post a picture of your hair that shows it from the top or something? Because it doesn't look that bad from the front, certainly not bad enough to get left for just yet.
The top isn't bad. It is just thinning in the crown not noticieable when I grow it out. The hairline is really going back and It's been confirmed i'm thinning in the crown. I know this sounds crazy but It's my future 2-3 years that seems devastating. How am i suppose to attract a mate if i'm already norwood 2.5 with diffuse thinning when i can't maintain with drugs. What's the point in dating if they will become not attracted to me? I really just want a lifelong mate. Do I just settle and date women that will not be attractive later? I swear being short and bald will be the end. I'm thinking about a wig but wtf do you do when it's time to tell them?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you don't know how aggressive your loss will be. I had worse hair than you at 22, I'm nearly 26 now & if you check my hair transplant thread assuming I get good results I'll be full head until my late 20s , and hopefully new treatments out by then.
I saw your fue post. Trust me If i had what you had I would not mind. I however am losing my hairline so fast you can see single hairs with spacing an inch back from what you see in photos. I'm only 22. My family history is max level baldness and they all are with really overweight women.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The top isn't bad. It is just thinning in the crown not noticieable when I grow it out. The hairline is really going back and It's been confirmed i'm thinning in the crown. I know this sounds crazy but It's my future 2-3 years that seems devastating. How am i suppose to attract a mate if i'm already norwood 2.5 with diffuse thinning when i can't maintain with drugs. What's the point in dating if they will become not attracted to me? I really just want a lifelong mate. Do I just settle and date women that will not be attractive later? I swear being short and bald will be the end. I'm thinking about a wig but wtf do you do when it's time to tell them?
How long did you use finasteride for?

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I plant to get back on finasteride in a few weeks, I thought I was suffering side effects like brain fog but I'm pretty sure it was an anxiety attack I still have it right now. Libido was fine and still is. I think if most of us didn't read about the side effects we'd be fine.

I've just been feeling spaced out for 4 days straight, I think having exams around the corner and then worrying about side effects triggered anxiety. But yeah I still don't believe brain fog. I do accept that some people have lower libido's and stuff but some of it is overblown.

If you were having libido problems it cold be triggered by depression, I know it is for me.

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go to church to cope with these matters and other existential/spiritual concerns. Consider converting to orthodox christianity. Everybody will die at some point. But you are never completely alone unless you choose it thats what I have learned. Im sorry for your situation though :(

lets all join monasteries

It was where all the bastards, the unwanted, the incels went to!

from incel, to cel!

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the ultimate fear of going bald

I'd rather be single tbh. I get it if that's what someone genuinely wants but if you get a fat woman because there's no other choice then you're taking your dignity down at the same time. I imagine this is the case for most men.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets all join monasteries

It was where all the bastards, the unwanted, the incels went to!

from incel, to cel!
Do you know that in the suburb of Beijing, there is a monastery, where all the monks are highly educated intellectuals, a good amount of them with phd, and they resign from women and earthly trifles to celebrate the beauty of science, philosophy, and Buddhism simply because they want to?;)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know that in the suburb of Beijing, there is a monastery, where all the monks are highly educated intellectuals, a good amount of them with phd, and they resign from women and earthly trifles to celebrate the beauty of science, philosophy, and Buddhism simply because they want to?;)

theres your answer @Christoppp

become a monk :D:D

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i just read every page on this thread and it just made me realise how fucked up is my situation. when i see guys like this complaining letteraly for 1/10 of the issues that i have it makes me just wanna ragequit everything. @Christoppp if i was in your shoes i would take on the world with what you already have, see i'm a 23 year old guy that has a really fucked up genes, to start i have a Class II malocclusion which means that my lower jaw is too developped compared to my upper jaw and this contributed throughout the years to cause a really fucked up crooked smile/crossbite so try imagining that with a NW5 and a diffuse hairloss at 23 fuckin years old and add it to other issues in my life. The reason i'm saying this is to make you realise that no matter where you get or what you do you'll always find something or someone greater than you as much as someone "worse" than you, so you'll just have to work with what you have (i'm also saying this to make my self feel better through comforting you).

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i just read every page on this thread and it just made me realise how fucked up is my situation. when i see guys like this complaining letteraly for 1/10 of the issues that i have it makes me just wanna ragequit everything. @Christoppp if i was in your shoes i would take on the world with what you already have, see i'm a 23 year old guy that has a really fucked up genes, to start i have a Class II malocclusion which means that my lower jaw is too developped compared to my upper jaw and this contributed throughout the years to cause a really fucked up crooked smile/crossbite so try imagining that with a NW5 and a diffuse hairloss at 23 fuckin years old and add it to other issues in my life. The reason i'm saying this is to make you realise that no matter where you get or what you do you'll always find something or someone greater than you as much as someone "worse" than you, so you'll just have to work with what you have (i'm also saying this to make my self feel better through comforting you).
I can only imagine what you deal with. I know some people have it worse than me. Actually I'm sure a lot of people do. There's on thing to look ugly and be judged. I get it I'm losing my hair and need to accept it. There are people who are poor or in situations like you. My problem isn't so much my hair yea that is really shitty and depressing. It is that my mom is dying at the same time. I'm in the stage of "who am I". When my mom is gone I have no one and i will be alone in this world. I really don't think I'll find a mate being 5'6 and bald. What is the purpose of life without family and love ? How do people get through sh*t like this. How do you keep on pushing on with no light at the end ?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your mother, i know how you feel man, balding as it may contributes significantly in decreasing your quality of life, it also makes it harder to pull yourself up in a crucial period which is the mid 20's where everything you do will determine the reste of your life. I'm also in that period now and i'm living the most stressfull time in my life i have a really big surgery in a few weeks to fix the issue i stated before after following an 18 months treatment and this surgery could either fix a little bit the issue or put me in a deeper hole so imagine the stress.
And this year i will have to go through tons of presentations in front of many people to start my career knowing that there are other contestants more confident than i am right now, and that confidence+social skills are very important in my field, i'm not at 100% or the same guy i was before balding kicked in, i have now a form of anxiety caused by my hairloss, but i just keep going through what i have to that's life and you take it as it comes. I hope that you'll find piece and courage to go through these hard times and do things as much as you can with your mother.

Last edited:

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think this has probably gone on for a long time, even in christian tradition. It is only that there are not so many excess people in the west anymore (there is not even replacement rate number of people in many places), and society has mostly stopped using monastics for anything. (used to be, there were many monastics, many highly educated who worked in royal courts, teaching in church universities, artists, scientists)

It is nice to hear that at least it is doing well there, although I would not want to be in a monastery in the middle of a heavy polluted city, and a monastery which only admits the highly educated sounds very weird