suicide attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonio666

Reaction score
some of you might recall that i was not on this board for about 6 weeks,well the reason was that i drove my car into a tree,i wasn't plannning on killing myself but has i caught reflection in the rear view mirror,something inside me just said enough of this sh*t but i am still unsure weather i tried to commit suicide or it was like of concentration due to thinking about my hair.

the injuries i had were not serious just severe whiplash and a dislocated shouldor(for the third time in the last year)but it was enough for me to be in hospital for 4 weeks as i was unconcious for 4 days,what i am trying to say is life means so little to me now and to be honest i was gutted when awoke,i mean i have no real intreast in football anymore and i try not to think about women as i feel to ugly now and i resent most of my family(all)

i have turned into a bitter man ,who has lost is job(quit) and does nothing all day and i have been like this for 6 weeks all be it 4 of them spent in hospital but now i do not want to do anything and this is not like me because i have always been hard working guy but now it seems that i am preparing for death at the age of 28,i just feel so ashamed that i am going bald and i know it is nothing to be ashamed about but it hurts too much any way just babbling on now

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i understand the resenting the whole family thing...they pretend that they care but they really don't. if they did, they'd offer to pay for hair loss treatments and surgical solutions. i don't care what i will receive in a will, i want to live now.

but i also want to move out of my parents place so i've got my money in stocks (potentially sacrificing my hair because my regimen is crap.) it is something i am thinking about constantly.

i've got no advice for you, only compassion.

antonio666

Reaction score
i know it is wrong to be angry with my family because they are the only people who love me,
but when they say it's only hair ,i get a rage because all the male members of my family have norwood 1 s ,and i know they would feel like me

antonio666

Reaction score
Ibm ,maybe you would not feel so great if you were losing as bad as me and no drug works i m fucked

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
Ibm ,maybe you would not feel so great if you were losing as bad as me and no drug works i m f*****

you need to post pics.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha.

There is no way this guy is real.

Antonio, why are you wasting your time on these boards when your true calling is obviously stand-up comedy?

I'd also like to know how a complete and utter brain-dead moron like yourself ever managed to pass your driving test. Did you suck off the instructor or something? :gay:

antonio666

Reaction score
bobby chalfont,i am glad you are amused by other peoples suffering,i assume you are english and if you are i would like to arrange a get together so you can tell me how pathetic i am to my face,i am prepared to travel

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Hi antonio666,

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I hope that your pain diminishes some day.

I am thinking about eating several cups of mashed apple seeds. I'm scared of the possibility of coma or being in a vegetative state... But, we'll see... Never been fond of driving a car off a cliff or into an object. Not for me... Heights, especially... Now that's scary.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey dude I know first hand how you feel cause I've been there, same story. You gotta pick yourself up, go see a pychologist and get on some meds. I am seeing one for bdd.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude, if you really hate how you look that much without hair then why not just say "f*** it", get a job and work until you have enough cash for a great hair transplant from Armani. Might only take you 2 years to save that much, maybe even less? Youll get a great natural looking head of hair. If you hate it that much, it seems like your last option when it comes to treating hair loss. Go for the hair transplant, start saving NOW. ever considered this?

sunnyone1

Reaction score
Guys

Take it from an old lady like me, DON"T KILL YOURSELF. Life will turn out OK for you. There are PLENTY of women out there who would love a guy w/or w/o hair. Plenty of men w/full heads of hair shave their heads anyway, which is tantamount to the bald look (my 24 year old son is one of them and he has lots of girlfriends. My father-in-law is bald and gets a lot of female attention (and has a gorgeous wife who he met after he lost his hair). Don't overstate your problem, there is life after hair. You're young and will learn this to be true. Stick around and see for yourself. In the meantime, get out there and try doing things you enjoy...including work. Moping around just leads to depression..it's bad for the body and the psyche (and the soul). Take it from an old broad like me, you can beat this problem. I see a lot of bald, and balding men, and plenty of them are way handsome.

Susan

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
bobby chalfont,i am glad you are amused by other peoples suffering,i assume you are english and if you are i would like to arrange a get together so you can tell me how pathetic i am to my face,i am prepared to travel

The only thing you're "suffering" from is stupidity. Any 28 year old man who contemplates suicide because his hair is a bit thinner than it was when he was a 12 year old boy is a complete and utter moron.

Your life has obviously been so joyous and devoid of any real hardship that now your looks are naturally starting to deteriorate with age you think your World has ended.

To be honest, I doubt you were in a car crash at all and are instead, just a sad, pathetic, attention seeking little fool.

If it wasn't a crime, I'd happily kill you and put you and your parents out of the misery of having such a pathetic joke of a son.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
post up some pics, as people have said....

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vq0 said:
Just shave your head.

God I hate when people say something like that like it's the "answer" and it makes everyone happy. It doens't. I have shaved my head for years now and I still look bad.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bobby,

I wish I was standing next to you if/when you said something like what you said to this poster. I would clearly put you down on the ground whether I went to jail or not and there would be nothing you could have done about it.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
antonio666 said:

The only thing you're "suffering" from is stupidity. Any 28 year old man who contemplates suicide because his hair is a bit thinner than it was when he was a 12 year old boy is a complete and utter moron.

Your life has obviously been so joyous and devoid of any real hardship that now your looks are naturally starting to deteriorate with age you think your World has ended.

To be honest, I doubt you were in a car crash at all and are instead, just a sad, pathetic, attention seeking little fool.

If it wasn't a crime, I'd happily kill you and put you and your parents out of the misery of having such a pathetic joke of a son.

BobbyChalfont you're a serious ***! How the hell do you know this is not genuine?? Believe it or not there is people out there with a serious case of BDD or whatever you want to call it. You dont know this guys psychological state. I have been very low in regards to my hair, even to the point of slamming my car into a tree as Antonio did. The effect of hairloss on young men is greatly underestimated in todays society, it really is quite devestating psychologically.

Lets not forget this is a hairloss site after all and I think you have to be a little bit coo-coo to even sign up for a website like this in the first place. Everyone here is just a little bit nutty, vain or obsessive. If Antonio cant come here to voice his grievences without you taking the piss out of him where can he go?? I think you need to just settle down buddy. It may well be a hoax or at least greatly exagerrated, but I seriously doubt that. So I wouldnt be so quick to judge :nono:

I think you would have to be a pretty miserable sad individual to troll a hairloss site and make up stories. I actually think it is genuine.

Nevertheless my advice to you Antonio is to just hang in there buddy! Everyday is a new day :)

antonio666

Reaction score
exactly.like i would be spending my days making up stories about being bald,trust me 2 years ago i never even thought of being bald or that i would be on a site such as this.

if i had the hair i had 2 years ago i would be out enjoying life not on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.