suicide attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonio666

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Thanks S.A.F.. GHG was responding to my "rant" in another thread, and I was about to chime in to attempt a more objective explanation, but you got it covered. It basically comes down to "everything is relative". :agree:
P.S. If Hat Prisoner is upset with you Bobby, that would be because you are a bully and an instigator who deserves any malice thrown your way. With that said, I hate to say this but Antonio666, you wouldn't last a day as an NW6.
uncomfortable man .i agree with what you say and know what you mean about not lasting a day as a norwood 6,however i will have to get used to it

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude, get an hair transplant already if you cant stand it, just save up some cash for a couple years and look forward to it. why havent you considered this?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Dogs3 said:
dude, get an hair transplant already if you cant stand it, just save up some cash for a couple years and look forward to it. why havent you considered this?

'Cos he much prefers self-loathing.

Like I said, he's got serious psychological problems.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Haha. Sure thing buddy. I'd love to be standing next to you if/when you tried putting me down on the ground only so I could make you eat your words and kiss my balding head.

Man you have no idea buddy. I'm not some "tough guy" who picks fights with people. But when I see someone put down someone else in front of me, I would do anything to put them down. ANYTHING.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
'Cos he much prefers self-loathing.

Like I said, he's got serious psychological problems.

Well if you are doing so well, why even post here yourself? You gotta love morons who come to preach to others how to act or how not to act yet they are posting on the same forum.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
P.S. If Hat Prisoner is upset with you Bobby, that would be because you are a bully and an instigator who deserves any malice thrown your way. With that said, I hate to say this but Antonio666, you wouldn't last a day as an NW6.

I think you hit it right in the head. With me, I have a soft spot for people when I see someone trying to put them down. It's one of my "bad traits", I must admit. Like over the weekend, I saw this guy in a big SUV steal a parking spot from some smaller guy. And when the guy argued, the guy like tried to be a bully and said he won't move. The smaller guy had the right to the spot as I was in the spot and he had been waiting before the other guy snuck in behind him. I got out and argued the case for the little guy because he was right. I told the guy I would park my car in front of his all night so he couldn't get out and if that wasn't enough, I would take a crap right on his windshield. After some yelling, he moved so I was happy but at the same time, I sometimes worry if I would kill someone. I guess that is my cross to bear what can you do.

How are things in your situation?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
But when I see someone put down someone else in front of me, I would do anything to put them down. ANYTHING.

Urm....are you coming onto me?

HatPrisoner91 said:
Well if you are doing so well, why even post here yourself?

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had to have a mental disorder to post here. My bad.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Urm....are you coming onto me?

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had to have a mental disorder to post here. My bad.

If that was the criteria, then you would have the most posts of anyone here.

So again, why are you here if you have your stuff together so well?

Wow, what a line. I would seriously laugh and stuff if actually being funny wasn't a needed criteria. Get new material fool. Thanks.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
So again, why are you here if you have your stuff together so well?

Uh...this is a hairloss forum. I'm losing my hair. Nobody said I had to be losing my hair and be suicidal about it.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OK. Are you telling me everyone who has hairloss posts then? I would say most don't. So you admit it bothers you that you post about it.

That being said, why would you talk that way to a poster here for saying how he feels about his hairloss? Whether you agree with it or not? Is that a way to make yourself feel better?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
OK. Are you telling me everyone who has hairloss posts then? I would say most don't. So you admit it bothers you that you post about it.

That being said, why would you talk that way to a poster here for saying how he feels about his hairloss? Whether you agree with it or not? Is that a way to make yourself feel better?

Because it's Antonio666. I have a lot of sympathy for most people on this board. A lot of stuff they go through, I go through too.
But Antonio is a different breed. Every one of his 1117 posts is laced with hatred for humanity, self-loathing and attention seeking. He constantly states how he despises his own family for passing their "faulty genes" onto him. Let's just look at some of his recent nuggets of wisdom:

Antonio666 said:
"pisses me off when these old guys are so naive about hairloss i mean we are a genaration younger than these old bastards and we look older than them"

"this pisses me of when i see an ugly guy like this with so much hair when he is about 55 ,i mean on this guy it would not matter if he was bald because he is ugly anyway,this is not to say that ugly people are not as entitled to haveing hair as good looking people but it kind of hurts"

"i hate my maternal grandfather for giving me this gene"

"GHG ,i would tell my mother that her dad was a freak if she was alive"

"how dare some fat b**ch judge you like that,that pisses me off when a average looking girl thinks she can pick and choose her men,i mean 2 years ago ,these average birds would have chopped there legs to get with me"

So it's alright for him to state his hatred for old people, ugly people, fat women and even his own family, but I can't state my hatred for his stupidity? The guy is an a**h**. Pure and simple. He thinks he is better than everyone else and somehow society owes him something. And he's a self-confessed Norwood 2. Hardly a Sean Connery level of baldness, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.