suicide attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
exactly.like i would be spending my days making up stories about being bald,trust me 2 years ago i never even thought of being bald or that i would be on a site such as this.

if i had the hair i had 2 years ago i would be out enjoying life not on this site

Then post pics.

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
how many times i so not have a digital camera and no camera on my phone

Well a friend may have... You have to make an effort. If you dont post pics people will not believe in you. Well it doesnt care what others think but if you post in here your grief its because you care.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'd also be curious to view "suicide inducing" hairloss... must be pretty bad the way antonio goes on about it.

in an unrelated story, oh man, i saw the WORST bald guy in my work cafeteria yesterday. must of have like 40, there with a fairly attractive wife and young daughter. guy was a slick Norwood 6 but totally did not put any effort into styling/cutting the remaining hair - it was all long, tangly, nasty like an overgrown weed garden with strands criss-crossing over the bald areas. he even let the tiny little patch of hair in the very front grow long, like a scraggly, over-grown bush growing in the middle of a desert - it was truly a train wreck. if he had just cut it short and kept it neat, it would have been so much better. made me cringe.

but yah, antonio, its 2008, cameras are everywhere, lets see some pics. for the way you go on about this it's only fair.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
treeshrew said:
i'd also be curious to view "suicide inducing" hairloss... must be pretty bad the way antonio goes on about it.

in an unrelated story, oh man, i saw the WORST bald guy in my work cafeteria yesterday. must of have like 40, there with a fairly attractive wife and young daughter. guy was a slick Norwood 6 but totally did not put any effort into styling/cutting the remaining hair - it was all long, tangly, nasty like an overgrown weed garden with strands criss-crossing over the bald areas. he even let the tiny little patch of hair in the very front grow long, like a scraggly, over-grown bush growing in the middle of a desert - it was truly a train wreck. if he had just cut it short and kept it neat, it would have been so much better. made me cringe.

but yah, antonio, its 2008, cameras are everywhere, lets see some pics. for the way you go on about this it's only fair.

It seems to be a general rule for this forum that the less serious your hair loss, the more bothered you are about it.

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio just get a f*****g hair transplant already. Youll go in debt but at least youll enjoy life better. And screw your family man.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why is everyone always mad at their family? What the hell? You are losing hair on the top of your head. What the F*** do you want them to do? It's a fact of life. a lot of guys go bald. It's not causing any serious harm to your body (minus the stuff you make up in your head). No one cares you are going bald but yourself.

Don't get me wrong... I hate the fact that i'm losing my hair. But I would never try to sit here and lay anything about it on my family.

Some people just need to get their head straight and live this ONE LIFE that you get.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Norsk said:
treeshrew said:

It seems to be a general rule for this forum that the less serious your hair loss, the more bothered you are about it.
Norsk is right on the money with that one. Antonio666 said his hair is better than GHG's in another thread, so you know its not serious.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Norsk is right on the money with that one. Antonio666 said his hair is better than GHG's in another thread, so you know its not serious.

These kinda posts amuse me... what's the use in having about 50% of the original hair amount on the top of your head? Why is it sooo much better than not to have anything there? At that point you know what the game is and how you're gonna end up, your hair is too thin to style or to grow out so you have to keep it very short or even shave, just like the "troo" NW6's are usually forced to. When you're bald bald at least you look the same every day. So what's the big difference, why is it so much better to have thinning strands (and thinning more all the time) growing here and there? Please tell me... and don't give me this "I know because I'm bald" rant again, just try to explain your point of view rationally.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Antonio, I think it might be a good idea to post your pics just to get some feedback on your situation. Maybe your situation is not as bad as you think. If I posted pictures of my hair, most people would call me nuts since my situation is minor. But it has affected me major since it is not as thick as it used to be. So I can understand how bad you feel but if I was in your situation I would definitely look into hair transplant very seriously. Sometimes some cosmetic surgery helps boost some self esteem. If you cannot afford one then start working your butt off to get one or take a loan out to get one.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
BobbyChalfont said:
antonio666 said:
bobby chalfont,i am glad you are amused by other peoples suffering,i assume you are english and if you are i would like to arrange a get together so you can tell me how pathetic i am to my face,i am prepared to travel

The only thing you're "suffering" from is stupidity. Any 28 year old man who contemplates suicide because his hair is a bit thinner than it was when he was a 12 year old boy is a complete and utter moron.

Your life has obviously been so joyous and devoid of any real hardship that now your looks are naturally starting to deteriorate with age you think your World has ended.

To be honest, I doubt you were in a car crash at all and are instead, just a sad, pathetic, attention seeking little fool.

If it wasn't a crime, I'd happily kill you and put you and your parents out of the misery of having such a pathetic joke of a son.

BobbyChalfont you're a serious ***! How the hell do you know this is not genuine?? Believe it or not there is people out there with a serious case of BDD or whatever you want to call it. You dont know this guys psychological state. I have been very low in regards to my hair, even to the point of slamming my car into a tree as Antonio did. The effect of hairloss on young men is greatly underestimated in todays society, it really is quite devestating psychologically.

Lets not forget this is a hairloss site after all and I think you have to be a little bit coo-coo to even sign up for a website like this in the first place. Everyone here is just a little bit nutty, vain or obsessive. If Antonio cant come here to voice his grievences without you taking the piss out of him where can he go?? I think you need to just settle down buddy. It may well be a hoax or at least greatly exagerrated, but I seriously doubt that. So I wouldnt be so quick to judge :nono:

I think you would have to be a pretty miserable sad individual to troll a hairloss site and make up stories. I actually think it is genuine.

Nevertheless my advice to you Antonio is to just hang in there buddy! Everyday is a new day :)

Listen, I got no problems with people upset about hairloss. I'm upset about it too.

What I do have a problem with is people like Antonio. ANYONE who attempts suicide because their hair is "like Wayne Rooneys," has serious mental issues. Antonio spends all his time on this board complaining about how miserable and bleak his life is, how his family have handed him shitty genes, how society as a whole owes him something. This "man" is supposedly 28 years old and carries on like a spoilt 13 year old brat. Guy needs to grow the f*** up and get some real problems. if he's like this because some of his hair has fallen out, what is he going to be like when he starts going grey, gets wrinkles or succumbs to a serious disease?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Bobby,

I wish I was standing next to you if/when you said something like what you said to this poster. I would clearly put you down on the ground whether I went to jail or not and there would be nothing you could have done about it.

Haha. Sure thing buddy. I'd love to be standing next to you if/when you tried putting me down on the ground only so I could make you eat your words and kiss my balding head.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
uncomfortable man said:

These kinda posts amuse me... what's the use in having about 50% of the original hair amount on the top of your head? Why is it sooo much better than not to have anything there? At that point you know what the game is and how you're gonna end up, your hair is too thin to style or to grow out so you have to keep it very short or even shave, just like the "troo" NW6's are usually forced to. When you're bald bald at least you look the same every day. So what's the big difference, why is it so much better to have thinning strands (and thinning more all the time) growing here and there? Please tell me... and don't give me this "I know because I'm bald" rant again, just try to explain your point of view rationally.

Ok, well it is kinda hard to explain but its human nature or its the nature of us guys who have self image issues. As you watch your hair getting steadily worse and worse your standards also start to decline (or maybe you get some degree of acceptance). And you just want to be in a better situation than what you're currently in. Of course you still aways want a full head of hair but you soon begin to realise that is out of your reach and as it gets worse and worse you start to feel worse and worse about your appearance.
When my hairloss got really badlike nw4+ I was only in my mid - late 20's and I felt like a bit of a freak to have hair that looked like it should belong to an old man I kept thinking well if only it was a nw2 or 3 then that would be more 'acceptable to a person my age' as if I'd only just started losing it instead of looking like I must have started going bald as a teenager.
Imagine if you were 5' 3" you'd stick out as the shortest guy around.
Now if you could grow another 3 inches you'd still be short but you'd be close to being in the normal height range so it would'nt be as noticible and would'nt cause you nearly as much paranoia.
If a nw6 guy could get back to being a 2 or a 3 he'd feel fantastic and yet once he was a nw1. Just as there are guys on here who only have a bit of thinning or recession that is barely noticible and yet to them its devastating.
Trust me if you continue to lose your hair you will experience this.
Its like my current situation after hair transplant's I still clearly have noticible hairloss but being 33 its not so bad because people think I'm only in the early stages and probably imagine that my hairloss has only happened in recent years. Basicly to me being the balding guy feels better than being the bald guy.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
:bravo: :agree: Very well said, the wise and oh mighty powerful s.a.f. Your words of wisdom is always right on target. You are a great asset to this forum. We need more insight like yours.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Wow, it doesn't sound so bad once s.a.f. says it.

:bravo:

Another quality post.

s.a.f

Reaction score
There are much better things to be a God of than hairloss though. :thumbdown2:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
There are much better things to be a God of than hairloss though. :thumbdown2:

lol thats for sure. Im not sure I would be that proud of that title.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks S.A.F.. GHG was responding to my "rant" in another thread, and I was about to chime in to attempt a more objective explanation, but you got it covered. It basically comes down to "everything is relative". :agree:
P.S. If Hat Prisoner is upset with you Bobby, that would be because you are a bully and an instigator who deserves any malice thrown your way. With that said, I hate to say this but Antonio666, you wouldn't last a day as an NW6.

Status
Not open for further replies.