Success with HairSoReal (pics)

G

if you buzz your hair, try rthe stuff off e bay. looks great, no labels to give it away, and it looks like a tube of mascara. has anyone else tried it yet? it does not, i mean does not rub off. we had storms here last week and it wont run it seems like it coats your hair than sets up. even when you wash it out, it looks like the hair it was coating. it's funny that even on the package there is no info. i wish they had brown though.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
hair? said:
if you buzz your hair, try rthe stuff off e bay. looks great, no labels to give it away, and it looks like a tube of mascara. has anyone else tried it yet? it does not, i mean does not rub off. we had storms here last week and it wont run it seems like it coats your hair than sets up. even when you wash it out, it looks like the hair it was coating. it's funny that even on the package there is no info. i wish they had brown though.

did you happen to get before and after pics? im real curious to see this and how do you think it would look if you dont buzz yer head? thanks

G

i was actually lettn it grow out a little but was using too much product i think. just buzzed it back a couple of days ago. gonna try and snipe that camera again, i got caught at a bad time, my application was a couple of days old and i had a 1/2 hour of time to figure out the way to post a pic. when i had it growing out, it still looked great. just wish they had brown though.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
so do you have to wash this stuff out every night or can you sleep with it in your hair and not worry about it messing your pillow up?

Shawnab

Reaction score
I don't see how these results are at all possible with hairsoreal..

Your front hairline has hair and maby hairsoreal under it in the after pics.

wheresbaldo

Reaction score
You have to understand that I tap the HSR can over my hair to thicken my top and crown area. Then I close it up...shake down...then put it right side up and open top. Now you will see the there are fibers on the containers grid where the fibers come out. Pat your finger on them and apply at the hairline. I have blonde hairs where you think there are real hairs at the hairline. This thickened them and darkened them up, so it look just like real hair (hence the name of product!).

These photos are real and even though I don't really use this product anymore, I'm willing to make a demo video of how to apply it. Right now, I buzz it with a .5 guard, so you'd think that HSR wouldn't work...but it does even better the shorter you have it. Anyways...all concealers have their downfall but I've always had successful results with any of them that I've used. It just takes some time to perfect it and then you can be out the door within minutes.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
thatd be cool if you could post a video..id love to see it with a head that short...please do so :)

Shawnab

Reaction score
Yah, id like to see a video too, I just don't understand how your hair looks so real where there was none.