Success oral dutasteride and oral min

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel I'm losing abit more hair on oral minoxidil not much more but at least 10 more hairs.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 10 drops of minoxidil now and feel no different. That's actually something like 15mg in total.
Yeah. You wouldn't feel different unless you flush from it or something. The issue is maximizing scalp hair growth and minimizing effects on peripheral hair and under the eyes where it can really make a person look bizarre if used in the evenings. Bridge used ten mg but only every other day. I never got to ask why but everything else he did was spot on in terms of what the literature tells us.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. You wouldn't feel different unless you flush from it or something. The issue is maximizing scalp hair growth and minimizing effects on peripheral hair and under the eyes where it can really make a person look bizarre if used in the evenings. Bridge used ten mg but only every other day. I never got to ask why but everything else he did was spot on in terms of what the literature tells us.
Gonna try dandelion root to combat the puffy under eye but I don't think minoxidil has made it worse tbh because the other eye look the same I always had puffier on only one eye. But I also don't drink enough water and use too much salt. I noticed using magnesium at night reduced my morning eye puffiness abit. It's suposed to help it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna try dandelion root to combat the puffy under eye but I don't think minoxidil has made it worse tbh because the other eye look the same I always had puffier on only one eye. But I also don't drink enough water and use too much salt. I noticed using magnesium at night reduced my morning eye puffiness abit. It's suposed to help it.
Melatonin is good for sleep and maybe for hair in general so I started taking that for its anti-oxidant properties which are far above any other nutrients but I don't consider it a baldness treatment. Dandelion and kudzu which grows everywhere in the Southern United States are both said to be good for people who drink too much meaning me formerly as a male but bizarrely I no longer have a taste for alcohol without food so maybe females desire alcohol less while also being far more susceptible to alcoholism if they do drink apart from food. There was an article about schoolteachers here and two recently died of cirrhosis of the liver and they had both been drinking two bottles of chardonnay daily without their family noticing (classy and not the standard fare of alcoholics-red wines have far more alcohol up to 14 percent similar to a fortified wine) and wine, beer and spirit tasting used to be a hobby of mine since I live in wine pastoral country. See what happened? I no longer watch sports and I no longer drink and I no longer, well,<Janey blushes> I am pretty asexual so now I advise people about baldness and looking female and passing all day long and into the wee hours of the night.

Goddess Bless

1629842216276.png

Last edited: