Study Shows Women Find Bald Men Sexiest?

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is it's really only worth it considering the cost/pain if your face is at least decent, since it's face first, height second. I might go from an overall 4 to a 4.5, but that's just going from being invisible to being invisible. Rather spend this hypothetical $50,000 on hookers and blow tbh.

6ft to be 'good', 6ft 2 is perfect. You can just about manage at 5ft 11, below that you need to have a seriously nice face to compete. Or wear shoe lifts.

LOL where does 6'1 fit in

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seem to have generated a lot of discussion but I don’t see why so many are discounting an actual study and instead listing anecdotal feedback to substantiate their view?

I’d have thought the same but it’s hard to argue against the research.

Artisan - I disagree mightily with what you’re saying. Not to put too fine a point on it but you appear to be pulling this comment about physical stuff being overrated out of your ***.

I’m in great physical shape (lean and muscular) and can tell you chicks dig it.

As for being bald being bad, if you’re gonna think being bald is bad then chicks will see you’re a beta type with zero confidence and see you as unattractive.

OTOH, a bald guy whose say 6ft tall, with the condition of a sprinter, like myself say, is not gonna have that issue.

Just lol at thinking personality and confidence matter, this isn't 2012 bro. That sh*t doesn't matter much anyway, but it doesn't matter at all when you're ugly as f***.

FACE FACE FACE FACE. And if you're bald you're unlikely to have a good face.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is it's really only worth it considering the cost/pain if your face is at least decent, since it's face first, height second. I might go from an overall 4 to a 4.5, but that's just going from being invisible to being invisible. Rather spend this hypothetical $50,000 on hookers and blow tbh.

6ft to be 'good', 6ft 2 is perfect. You can just about manage at 5ft 11, below that you need to have a seriously nice face to compete. Or wear shoe lifts.

6’2 is ideal anything more may be considered freakishly tall. Can’t even fit inside most modern sports cars. Anything under 5’9 may be considered too short for many. 5’10 and you’re average, not tall or short so nothing to brag about.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more research referencing same thing here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...612/do-women-find-bald-men-be-more-attractive

https://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/bald-men-are-sexier-2017-1

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...onfident-and-dominant/Ww0IqB2ORGNsvmjY0t2LlK/

For all that, I gotta say i like having more hair but that’s because I’m a bit weird. The evidence is clearly that there is plenty of women who prefer bald men.

All of those reference the same study which found that bald men were seen as less attractive: http://opim.wharton.upenn.edu/DPlab/papers/publishedPapers/Mannes_2012_ Shorn scalps and perceptions of male dominance.pdf

Bald Men Attractiveness.png

Attachments

• Bald Men Attractiveness.png
    Bald Men Attractiveness.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 132

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
6’2 is ideal anything more may be considered freakishly tall. Can’t even fit inside most modern sports cars. Anything under 5’9 may be considered too short for many. 5’10 and you’re average, not tall or short so nothing to brag about.

I generally agree, 5ft 10 is average height. The problem is the majority of women prefer 'tall' not 'average' (and just about nobody prefers 'short').

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My father is 6 ft. My mother is 5′3.

I somehow didn't get the maximum out of my genetic makeup...

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seem to have generated a lot of discussion but I don’t see why so many are discounting an actual study and instead listing anecdotal feedback to substantiate their view?

I’d have thought the same but it’s hard to argue against the research.

Artisan - I disagree mightily with what you’re saying. Not to put too fine a point on it but you appear to be pulling this comment about physical stuff being overrated out of your ***.

I’m in great physical shape (lean and muscular) and can tell you chicks dig it.

As for being bald being bad, if you’re gonna think being bald is bad then chicks will see you’re a beta type with zero confidence and see you as unattractive.

OTOH, a bald guy whose say 6ft tall, with the condition of a sprinter, like myself say, is not gonna have that issue.

How old are you? I’m good height, great skin and face, have way above average body and I’m not afraid to say I’m balding and it’s hurting my looks. Below is a pic of my body and girls love it, I have no problem getting girls. But they all say I look much better with thicker hair. You act like there’s not any tall and handsome guys with great hair and personalities lol.

Pic of body below (notice the hats?). I’m great everywhere else but I’m not afraid to say my hair sucks.

Attachments

• 38F8446D-C9A6-4012-8530-36D906603DE1.jpeg
    38F8446D-C9A6-4012-8530-36D906603DE1.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 9F1B4EC4-EB5F-4756-BD53-94447D53E8CD.jpeg
    9F1B4EC4-EB5F-4756-BD53-94447D53E8CD.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 7563DAB9-8C5C-410E-8819-448ED0CF788B.jpeg
    7563DAB9-8C5C-410E-8819-448ED0CF788B.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 158

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
My father is 6 ft. My mother is 5′3.

I somehow didn't get the maximum out of my genetic makeup...

How is your face? 5ft 9 isn't quite a death sentence but it's close to it without a great face.

Certainly being 5ft 7 or less means it's over boyo when it comes to women in the west. I had to bolt to South-East Asia to get laid...where 5ft 7 is a perfectly respectable height and I had the whole 'be-white' thing working for me.

Really though face is huge. 5ft 9 with a great face gets way more action than 6ft 2 baldcel with unaesthetic facial features.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your face? 5ft 9 isn't quite a death sentence but it's close to it without a great face.

Certainly being 5ft 7 or less means it's over boyo when it comes to women in the west. I had to bolt to South-East Asia to get laid...where 5ft 7 is a perfectly respectable height and I had the whole 'be-white' thing working for me.

Really though face is huge. 5ft 9 with a great face gets way more action than 6ft 2 baldcel with unaesthetic facial features.

Only people that will call 5’9 short are freakishly tall women who are insecure about being as tall as they are, or tall guys with nothing else to offer but being tall lol.

5’9 is still good height, be happy. Even if your face isn’t all that 5’9 is good height (could pass for national average of 5’10). 5’7 and under is where you should worry.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Maybe in their late thirties or forties, but no 20 years old girl will prefer a bald guy over a full head.

thats because most people their age all have their hair still. Its much more common and normal to have your hair at 20 then be balding so it looks really weird. I do think a lot of girls out there like the bald look though its nowhere the death sentence a lot of people on here make it out to be. I just think more prefer hair because it looks healthier. Id rather have my hair then be bald given the choice even if it was more popular or attractive someday to be bald.

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? I’m good height, great skin and face, have way above average body and I’m not afraid to say I’m balding and it’s hurting my looks. Below is a pic of my body and girls love it, I have no problem getting girls. But they all say I look much better with thicker hair. You act like there’s not any tall and handsome guys with great hair and personalities lol.

Pic of body below (notice the hats?). I’m great everywhere else but I’m not afraid to say my hair sucks.

I’m 41 years old.

I’m not saying guys who are tall and handsome don’t have good hair/personalities but I’ve seen plenty of guys who’d be considered average at best, even a bit fat, who’ve got awesome player skills - trust me I used to think it was all about looks/body etc but when I see these guys in action it shows you that looks are a secondary factor. You only need to see all these pickup artist guys and their followers to see that you can make things work even if you’re fat, bald and butt ugly.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 41 years old.

I’m not saying guys who are tall and handsome don’t have good hair/personalities but I’ve seen plenty of guys who’d be considered average at best, even a bit fat, who’ve got awesome player skills - trust me I used to think it was all about looks/body etc but when I see these guys in action it shows you that looks are a secondary factor. You only need to see all these pickup artist guys and their followers to see that you can make things work even if you’re fat, bald and butt ugly.

Ahh I see it now, I just turned 30 and the girls I date are early to mid 20’s (college girls). I’ve also dated older women (30-34).

Younger women in early 20’s, looks are very important to them. They’re all about getting it in as much as guys are (they’re more open about it now than 10yrs ago). But maybe you’ll get lucky and find one that prefers fat, ugly, or balding (there are few out there...very few). Just be that cool funny guy and you’ll get lucky.

Early 20’s girls are normally nice (it’s actually uncool now to be judgemental), and they will give you a chance IF you are nice and funny with a mysterious/sexual side. That pick up artist bs can be seen from a mile away, forget about that. So this “personality” idea usually works when you see each other a lot (co worker, class mate, etc and build yourself up in her eyes). As for picking up girls on the spot at bars etc, you can’t use that personality to to compete with good looking men who also have great personality. They go for looks and there’s plenty of good looking men for them to choose from.

Older women (28-38) are actually more picky BUT not necessarily for looks but status. You can be bald or semi chubby, but you better have good career, personality, and social circle. You also better be ready to settle down and start a family.

Not saying I know it all, just going off experience.

Last edited:

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOLOLOL at thinking PUA is legit, this isn't 2010 bro.

Lol yea, women now are more informed about that PUA crap. It’s cheesy and just comes off as cringy (regardless if it’s done right or not).

Best way to get a girl is to just be a good person, funny, sexual, and have goals/life. If you’re a desperate loser no woman will want you hair or not.

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yea, women now are more informed about that PUA crap. It’s cheesy and just comes off as cringy (regardless if it’s done right or not).

Best way to get a girl is to just be a good person, funny, sexual, and have goals/life. If you’re a desperate loser no woman will want you hair or not.

It's ALL about face and height. This muh confidence and muh personality sh*t has to stop. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.

Ahh I see it now, I just turned 30 and the girls I date are early to mid 20’s (college girls). I’ve also dated older women (30-34).

Younger women in early 20’s, looks are very important to them. They’re all about getting it in as much as guys are (they’re more open about it now than 10yrs ago). But maybe you’ll get lucky and find one that prefers fat, ugly, or balding (there are few out there...very few). Just be that cool funny guy and you’ll get lucky.

Early 20’s girls are normally nice (it’s actually uncool now to be judgemental), and they will give you a chance IF you are nice and funny with a mysterious/sexual side. That pick up artist bs can be seen from a mile away, forget about that. So this “personality” idea usually works when you see each other a lot (co worker, class mate, etc and build yourself up in her eyes). As for picking up girls on the spot at bars etc, you can’t use that personality to to compete with good looking men who also have great personality. They go for looks and there’s plenty of good looking men for them to choose from.

Older women (28-38) are actually more picky BUT not necessarily for looks but status. You can be bald or semi chubby, but you better have good career, personality, and social circle. You also better be ready to settle down and start a family.

Not saying I know it all, just going off experience.

In other words, let the girl ride the c*** carosel when she's young and in her prime, but don't worry boyo, you can have her when she's taken a mile of dick, is all used up, and is looking for a meal ticket to provide for her future.

Yeah, f*** that. I'll either f*** teen/early 20s girls, or I'll buy teen/early 20s hookers. No way am I being some cuck provider for some 35 year old with a couple of kids and a massively bloated ego.