Study Shows Women Find Bald Men Sexiest?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ALL about face and height. This muh confidence and muh personality sh*t has to stop. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.

In other words, let the girl ride the c*** carosel when she's young and in her prime, but don't worry boyo, you can have her when she's taken a mile of dick, is all used up, and is looking for a meal ticket to provide for her future.

Yeah, f*** that. I'll either f*** teen/early 20s girls, or I'll buy teen/early 20s hookers. No way am I being some cuck provider for some 35 year old with a couple of kids and a massively bloated ego.
isn't that called "dual strategy regarding mating"... ?

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ALL about face and height. This muh confidence and muh personality sh*t has to stop. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.

In other words, let the girl ride the c*** carosel when she's young and in her prime, but don't worry boyo, you can have her when she's taken a mile of dick, is all used up, and is looking for a meal ticket to provide for her future.

Yeah, f*** that. I'll either f*** teen/early 20s girls, or I'll buy teen/early 20s hookers. No way am I being some cuck provider for some 35 year old with a couple of kids and a massively bloated ego.

Trust me, I’m all for the looks matttering a lot we agree there (reason I take care of myself in the looks department). But I have guy friends that are literally models and they struggle with women (beyond cocky and awkward). You can be chubby, bald, or ugly and get a decent girl but don’t be suprised if she cheats on you with that hot stud (at the very least she’ll be thinking of “that” guy when she’s having sex with your bald/chubby/ugly ***). Looks matter, a lot. Those that say it’s all about personality either are in denial hoping for their fairy tale love story to happen, or are being cheated on and are clueless about it.

Older women, they’re the worst sometimes. They think they can have kids, be past their prime, and still be able to choose who they want. Lol no no you old lady with kids, you don’t get that power anymore. They all eventually settle with a chubby or ugly guy that makes decent $ once they realize no good male prospect are in it for the long run with them.