Study Shows Women Find Bald Men Sexiest?

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on this, it looks like we should all be leaving our hairlines alone (although I would guess that their preference is more for guys with shaven/close cropped vs actually bald guys.

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-stronger-men-attraction-looks-muscles-weak-study-dating-a8105976.html

I have to say, from personal experience, I never got as much clunge as when I cut my hair back!

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why i leave my hair grow, to avoid them.
Hopefully my car doesnt love me for my hair :)

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at who wins “sexiest man” every year. The only bald guy that won was the Rock, who’s incredibly aesthetic in every way.

Watch twighlight, who’s the bald heart throb?

Lol let’s be real, most women find men with nice thick hair more attractive over a bald guy of equal aesthetics. We all know this already.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's different what women like ;)

Some like beautful men
Some like ugly men
Some like smart men
Some like psychopaths
Some like losers

You can't put all women in one basket

But the truth is that most women prefer men with all, but there are always exceptions.

I have 2 colleagues, really very attractive colleagues and both of them have a boyfriend with a total bald head. NW6.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some winners of the show the bachelorette, where women can pick whoever they want.

Check out what these men have in common. Note that they're not all slim, not all athletic, not all masculine, they don't all have perfect teeth, they don't all have positive canthial tilt (lol), and they don't all have perfect noses. What they do consistently have are the height, whiteness, and hair.

rs_634x960-150727121223-634.Trista-Rehn-Ryan-Sutte-Bachelorette.ms.072715.jpg

rs_634x951-150727121441-634.meredith-ian-bachelorette.jpg

634.Jen.Jerry.mh.101112.jpg

rs_634x952-150727115755-634.DeAnna-Pappas-Jesee.jpg

634.2bach.ls.101112.jpg

ETA: Upon closer inspection, it looks like it's ok to be a NW2.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's different what women like ;)

Some like beautful men
Some like ugly men
Some like smart men
Some like psychopaths
Some like losers

You can't put all women in one basket

But the truth is that most women prefer men with all, but there are always exceptions.

I have 2 colleagues, really very attractive colleagues and both of them have a boyfriend with a total bald head. NW6.

Fixed lol

Most like beautful men
Some like ugly men
Most like smart men
Some like psychopaths
Some like losers

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fixed lol

Most like beautful men
Some like ugly men
Most like smart men
Some like psychopaths
Some like losers

Just not the true....

How many men are really beautiful? Maybe 10%. The rest is absolute average

Maybe true in women at puberty. A real woman looks at many other qualities of a man.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just not the true....

Maybe true in women at puberty. A real woman looks at many other qualities of a man.

So you’re saying there are equal # of women that prefer ugly men to those that prefer beautiful men?

Doesn’t matter if there’s more ugly men out there, it’s what most women prefer. If you’re close with lots of women where they’d tell you the truth, they’d describe to you their “ideal man” and I can guarantee you it’s not ugly bald losers lmao.

But if it makes you feel better, then keep thinking whatever it is you believe. To each their own I guess...

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just not the true....

Never heard of the 80/20 rule, or in this case the 90/10 rule?

10% of the guys are f*****g 90% of the women. And it's the 10% with height, great facial aesthetics, and good hair.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some winners of the show the bachelorette, where women can pick whoever they want.

Check out what these men have in common. Note that they're not all slim, not all athletic, not all masculine, they don't all have perfect teeth, they don't all have positive canthial tilt (lol), and they don't all have perfect noses. What they do consistently have are the height, whiteness, and hair.

View attachment 73317

View attachment 73318

View attachment 73319

View attachment 73320

View attachment 73321

ETA: Upon closer inspection, it looks like it's ok to be a NW2.

Is height really that important?
I am 175cm, 5'9

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course we want to attract women, but thats not the main thing here. Most important thing is we want to feel comfortable with ourselves. And whenever I look at myself in the mirror with a very low buzz cut....I can't stand myself lol.

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is height really that important?
I am 175cm, 5'9

Face is 70% of attraction (this includes hair, but obviously isn't limited to just hair).
Height is 20%.
Body is 5%.
Other sh*t (money, status, confidence, personality, etc) is 5%.

5'9 is bad but not irredeemable with a great face. I'm 5ft 7 with a bad face so it's over for me, lol.

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seem to have generated a lot of discussion but I don’t see why so many are discounting an actual study and instead listing anecdotal feedback to substantiate their view?

I’d have thought the same but it’s hard to argue against the research.

Artisan - I disagree mightily with what you’re saying. Not to put too fine a point on it but you appear to be pulling this comment about physical stuff being overrated out of your ***.

I’m in great physical shape (lean and muscular) and can tell you chicks dig it.

As for being bald being bad, if you’re gonna think being bald is bad then chicks will see you’re a beta type with zero confidence and see you as unattractive.

OTOH, a bald guy whose say 6ft tall, with the condition of a sprinter, like myself say, is not gonna have that issue.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which study? I posted a study a while ago showing the opposite, that bald men are perceived as less attractive. News reports of this same study (from 2012 no less) often reported that bald men are seen as "sexy" which is not in the paper. Please cite the actual study and not a news source reporting on it.

fgh27

My Regimen
Reaction score
^^

You could have a leg lengthening.
Costs about 50.000 $

Thing is it's really only worth it considering the cost/pain if your face is at least decent, since it's face first, height second. I might go from an overall 4 to a 4.5, but that's just going from being invisible to being invisible. Rather spend this hypothetical $50,000 on hookers and blow tbh.

What is an ideal height in the western hemisphere?

6ft to be 'good', 6ft 2 is perfect. You can just about manage at 5ft 11, below that you need to have a seriously nice face to compete. Or wear shoe lifts.