Study: A new RU58841 for Topical Application?

Felk

Reaction score
Hey stax, the original study at the beginning of this thread talks about RU45881-mystrate and "regular RU". The former being mixed with some form of fatty acid to help it penetrate the skin better, if I understood Bryan's post at all.

You don't know if the Faith Eagle RU45881 is this RUM or the original chemical do you?

Felk

Reaction score
I guess my above post probably isn't too important, upon reading this...

bryan said:
Whether or not RUM is really an improvement over ordinary RU58841, I have no idea. I have an agnostic attitude toward it. We'll have to see what further testing says about that.

...however, was any further testing ever done, Bryan? I know you said once you had all the RU studies, have you stumbled across anything that would suggest this RUM is in any way superior than RU45881?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Help me understand why companies cant realize how much of a safe topical dht inhibitor they would sell. If there was a safe effective FDA approved topical with no systemic effects, it would sell a ton. Young guys wouldnt have to risk anything, the only thing to stop it would be a high cost which im sure it would have as all stupid male pattern baldness treatments have.

CCS

Reaction score
Ill give you the msg stax sent me, when i asked him. I recommend you check out hairsite though, as they've been buying it from Faith Eagle for years. One responded to my enquiries with "RU works like it says... but problem is, where are you going to get it? Faith Eagle? Lol good luck with that crap" or something. Another poster claimed it varies in effectiveness, each batch you get to make it. Anyway, ill leave it to you to decide, here's stax's msg...

"Hi, Felk.

RU will run you $100 per month only if you use 2ml per day. If you use 1ml per day it will cost you $50 per month. I wouldnt advise using less that 1ml per day because if you have the stuff for more than 6 months it might spoil.

If your on finasteride i think RU is a good idea because it will take care of the testosterone aswell as block any DHT that finasteride might not get. Even if your on dutasteride i still think a topical anti-androgen is good just to be safe.

I think its legal to import as nobody has ever had a problem receiving it.

The place where RU is obtained is a company called faith eagle. Many of their substances including RU were tested by people at labs and proved to be 99% pure. You have to e-mail Owense at hzowense2003@yahoo.com.cn

He is very helpful and will answer all your questions.

Basically they sell a minimum of 10 grams of RU at USD30 per gram. So thats $300 U.S. plus $90 for shipping which arrives pretty fast. You have to pay by bank transfer.

Are you interested in trying out RU? I just ordered a fresh batch and i should be getting it this week. I can sell you half of it ( 5 grams ) for $195 if you want and if you use 1ml per day this would last you 4 months. This way you dont have to spend $395 to try it out. To mix it all you need is some PPG and Perfumes Blend found here to mix it.

http://www.chemistrystore.com/perfumersblend.htm

Anyways please let me know if your interested in giving it a shot and i can help you out. Take care."

Since this msg, stax has left these forums (for a while at least) but his hair is going very well (however he uses heeeeeeeaps of stuff)

Hope it all goes well for you,
Felk

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Felk said:
I guess my above post probably isn't too important, upon reading this...

bryan said:
Whether or not RUM is really an improvement over ordinary RU58841, I have no idea. I have an agnostic attitude toward it. We'll have to see what further testing says about that.

...however, was any further testing ever done, Bryan? I know you said once you had all the RU studies, have you stumbled across anything that would suggest this RUM is in any way superior than RU45881?

I haven't seen anything else since that initial study on RUM.

Bryan

CCS

Reaction score
so if RU's alcohol tail were ester bonded to a fatty acid, would that work like RUM?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
is RU was effective for you would you consider going off propecia and doing only tipical treatments with Ru as main one? or is Ru just a part of the treatment and best to use both?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy PPG? also I found out that it breaks down within several days to a week in water and soil. so if mixed with alcohol and water it wil break down in a week? weird

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm confused - is this RU stuff a vector that you put an antiandrogen into, or an anti androgen already combined into this amazing liposomic vector?

powersam

Reaction score
all i know is that stax was a complete nutjob.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
question is...where is Stax ?? Surely RU is working for him..I havent seen him in months either her nor in HLH

CCS

Reaction score

saucemcbrolock

Established Member
Reaction score
wait so whats the name of this stuff. i want to research and see if i can get it cheaper because i have acess to alot of hormone powders?

also what about fluradil?

CCS

Reaction score
RU can only be bought one place. Judging by its complexity, I doubt a chemist could make it cheaper. But it has been 10 years since I got a C in organic chemistry, so don't trust me on that.

As for fluridil, it probably does work. I don't know how strong it is, though.

saucemcbrolock

Established Member
Reaction score
well he thinks he can get it. He might not know what hes talking about but is their a more complex name for it?

CCS

Reaction score
It is called RU58841. There are many compounds whose name starts with RU, all made by the same company, but RU58841 is the one we want.