STOP BEING CONCERNED WITH HAIRLOSS, waste of time, grow up.

How do you feel about this statement?

• Total voters

Hair.worth.it

Reaction score
View attachment 17724

why the **** should i ''accept baldness'' when i still have a nice hair,why not keeping it? frankie your an a**h** trying to bring us down

like i said, im not gonna be bald even if takes to **** up my all body and loosing my libido compleatly,who gives a ****

Nice beard, bro.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm weary of anyone who denies the negative social stigma of baldness. Any positive message is neutralized when you can't acknowledge the reality that there are those who do indeed look down on us as lesser people because of this aesthetic feature (flaw). Just because I can recognize it doesn't mean that I agree with it, but to say bald people are seen no different or worse than those with hair is either naive or in denial. Frankie strikes me as this kind of person.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 17724

why the **** should i ''accept baldness'' when i still have a nice hair,why not keeping it? frankie your an a**h** trying to bring us down

like i said, im not gonna be bald even if takes to **** up my all body and loosing my libido compleatly,who gives a ****

If it means so much to you why not get castrated? If you're willing to give up libido why not go all the way.

frankierl77

Reaction score
I'm weary of anyone who denies the negative social stigma of baldness. Any positive message is neutralized when you can't acknowledge the reality that there are those who do indeed look down on us as lesser people because of this aesthetic feature (flaw). Just because I can recognize it doesn't mean that I agree with it, but to say bald people are seen no different or worse than those with hair is either naive or in denial. Frankie strikes me as this kind of person.
I'm probly a little naive, But I have to live the rest of my life Bald, Soo, I'm gonna defend myself when I hear people trying to Reverse baldness.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm probly a little naive, But I have to live the rest of my life Bald, Soo, I'm gonna defend myself when I hear people trying to Reverse baldness.

I hear you but someone else trying to maintain their hair is not in any way a slight upon you that would need defending. If people are being dicks to you because of your baldness directly weather it be a comment a crooked look a laugh or all of the above, then by all means defend away. It's your right to stick up for yourself!! When I feel like I am being assaulted for my baldness the line I usually deliver is, "Baldness is genetic but being an a**h** is a choice."

You can use that one if you like.

slipy

Reaction score

how is it defense when you insist that people who are trying to maintain hair should drop the treatments? you're the aggressor, not the person using the treament.

unless, of course, someone insults you for being bald first.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good god who is that in your avatar?

Sorry for the late response I try to avoid this section, her name is Tarja. She used to be the lead singer for Nightwish, she is now on her own.

You should see her husband. Once you do you will probably think it's a marriage to further her career.

http://static.iltalehti.fi/popstars/cabuli131109STL_ps.jpg