STOP BEING CONCERNED WITH HAIRLOSS, waste of time, grow up.

How do you feel about this statement?

• Total voters

frankierl77

Reaction score
Have fun wearing your wigs and being concerned over silly matter. You're destroying your bodies taking Pills for the rest of your life to reverse hairloss. Transplants are insane, you will loose your native Hair anyway. Grow up, stop being so immature God wants you to be bald, enjoy it. I hate hair, Bald is awesome. Your holding back being worried about hairloss. Foreget about it. It's stupid. Waste of time. All the people doctors and labratories claiming to help you are TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR INSECURITY . Nothing you do will stop hairloss completly, Let Hairloss happen.

HatGuy

Reaction score
I don't think it is a good idea to tell people to just "grow up" because losing your hair is a very traumatizing experience especially for women. That being said, I partly agree that all the pills, transplants, topical solutions, etc. that people here buy is a waste of time. The hairloss "solutions" that are out right now are either not permanent or not effective. Wigs are the best alternative in my opinion, but they are expensive, embarassing if they accidently slip off, and life limiting. Who knows though, maybe scientists will find a miracle cure to hairloss one day. Until then, people should just realize that losing their hair isn't the end of the world and bald is beautiful.

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
Well said, RG. I don't understand why treating hairloss should be such a sore subject. Everyday I shower, brush my teeth, use deodoarant, put in my contact lenses, shave, wash my face (and yes, use a moisturizer), take a multivitamin...I could go on and on but my point is that why is it such a big deal that I also pop a finasteride tablet and rub some Rogain on my head?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Bald isn't awesome, nor is it a bad thing.... it just is. Society makes it out to be a bad thing and we believe it. I agree with OP that fighting hairloss is a loosing battle but to call us immature for wanting to be accepted is unfair because social acceptance is a primal human need.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Bald isn't awesome, nor is it a bad thing.... it just is. Society makes it out to be a bad thing and we believe it. I agree with OP that fighting hairloss is a loosing battle but to call us immature for wanting to be accepted is unfair because social acceptance is a primal human need.
balding will lower your looks . . . . . . however it does make one look older and wiser. the main thing about it, is it makes you look OLDER, thats the one constant i hear about balding in all cultures. maybe it doesn't lower your looks intrinsically but only because it makes you look older

but in todays youth-obsessed culture (at least in westernized nations) being old="over the hill" and "past your prime" and is considered ugly.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more. Baldness has always been and will always be, but for some reason the western society has decided that it is BAD. PERIOD. It's hard not to get affected by baldism that is everywhere. Oh how would I love to be confident enough to just brush it aside, but I can't help it; I look like **** without hair. I look like a clown, and with a speech impediment I can't talk my way around it, so I'm a total clown. ****ing nice.

slipy

Reaction score
balding will lower your looks . . . . . . however it does make one look older and wiser. the main thing about it, is it makes you look OLDER, thats the one constant i hear about balding in all cultures. maybe it doesn't lower your looks intrinsically but only because it makes you look older

but in todays youth-obsessed culture (at least in westernized nations) being old="over the hill" and "past your prime" and is considered ugly.

continuing the same idea

Baldness definitely sets several limitations when it comes to behaviour and how you act. you're seen as the old guy even if technically you're not, you're suppossed to be tame, precautios and maintain low profile if not they will put you in your place, basically be the invisible man who shies away from the center of attention. one with advanced baldness would be viewed as lunatic if he acted like a non-conforming rebel because he doesn't look the part no matter the age.

i really don't want to readjust who i am, compromise myself, i want to be who i want to be, but balding will prevent it. i hate these limitations.

HatGuy

Reaction score
I think that all of you should just thank your lucky stars that none of you are women.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
continuing the same idea

Baldness definitely sets several limitations when it comes to behaviour and how you act. you're seen as the old guy even if technically you're not, you're suppossed to be tame, precautios and maintain low profile if not they will put you in your place, basically be the invisible man who shies away from the center of attention. one with advanced baldness would be viewed as lunatic if he acted like a non-conforming rebel because he doesn't look the part no matter the age.

i really don't want to readjust who i am, compromise myself, i want to be who i want to be, but balding will prevent it. i hate these limitations.

exactly

social expectations of men with hair loss is cautious and civilized. professor x from x-men embodies the stereotypes/social expectations of bald men so perfectly haha

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
Used to shave my head with a 0/trimmer bar on an electric razor for roughly a year. I actually grew fond of the look just as long as I took care of my skin and stayed somewhat slim. However, at one point I just felt crazy not take finasteride every day as it seems as if it has absolutely no side effects for me anymore.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I prefer ****ing every part of my body then be bald, and I WILL NOT BE BALD, not before 40 at least, even if it means taking finasteride for the rest of my life and killing my mojo,it very easy to the tall ones to talk, 1.70 bald guy is a freak

frankierl77

Reaction score
Alright you have no life.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro its get hair or die trying
Alright you have no life

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it is a good idea to tell people to just "grow up" because losing your hair is a very traumatizing experience especially for women. That being said, I partly agree that all the pills, transplants, topical solutions, etc. that people here buy is a waste of time. The hairloss "solutions" that are out right now are either not permanent or not effective. Wigs are the best alternative in my opinion, but they are expensive, embarassing if they accidently slip off, and life limiting. Who knows though, maybe scientists will find a miracle cure to hairloss one day. Until then, people should just realize that losing their hair isn't the end of the world and bald is beautiful.
Very traumatizing, You effing baby.

- - - Updated - - -

There is one cure, It is From the person who looses hair. There will never be a miricle cure.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro its get hair or die trying

You are so pathetic, Meet me in person, Effing panzy, You gonna wip out your hair, Its dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Women who loose their hair is because they WERE VICTIMS OF birth control pills. Or as a temporary side effect of medical treatments, If you're born like that, There is no cure, Must be accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes hat guy, Loosing hair is whatever, Bald is beautiful, Whatever you say, I feel cool with shaved head.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Effing idiot. Agree with him, You gonna waste your entire life with this stupid S**t, Move on.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Must be accepted? BULL****!!!!!!! People who used finasteride stopped thier hairloss compleatly for years, so stop spreading the lie that there is no treatment and we should accept missing one of our most precious things, your just frustrated cuz your nw6 or something and trying to force your state on every one of us, keep telling yourself it's nothing to make it less paintfull for yourself

frankierl77

Reaction score
Your God may want me to go bald but I sure as **** don't want to and will not for as long as I can help it.

Why dont you want to? Its a dead end road trying to stop it. It seems so strange to try to presever hair, Hope the best for you though.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said, RG. I don't understand why treating hairloss should be such a sore subject. Everyday I shower, brush my teeth, use deodoarant, put in my contact lenses, shave, wash my face (and yes, use a moisturizer), take a multivitamin...I could go on and on but my point is that why is it such a big deal that I also pop a finasteride tablet and rub some Rogain on my head?

It's not a big deal, but the medication, And chemicals ? it's not safe.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Why dont you want to? Its a dead end road trying to stop it. It seems so strange to try to presever hair, Hope the best for you though.

It's not a dead end road you liar peice of scum,there are many finasteride users who stopped thier hairloss compleatly for years, stop spreading lies, just beacuse you were dumb enough no to treat it, for those who lost too much and ALLREADY half bald it's maybe useless, but for those who still have hair, we have a high chances of succses with finasteride

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a big deal, but the medication, And chemicals ? it's not safe.

Yet another lie from the nw6 who trying to bring us to his state to feel Better about himeself, there is nothing that is not safe in treatment, I'm on rogaine for six months, nothing happend to me, I'm gonna get on finasteride soon as well.

frankierl77

Reaction score
All due respect to religion, I really could not care if God wants me to be bald or not, I dont want to bald and will fight it all the way. If you think bald is awsome good for you.

Why dont you want to be bald? Your gonna age faster the more you fight it. Best of luck on your fight.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Why dont you want to be bald? Your gonna age faster the more you fight it. Best of luck on your fight.

Why he don't want to be bald? Maybe cuz it's ugly? Maybe cuz he wants to meet girls?

frankierl77

Reaction score

To mee Having shaved head is Awesome.