STOP BEING CONCERNED WITH HAIRLOSS, waste of time, grow up.

How do you feel about this statement?

• Total voters
B

Beingbaldsucksass

To mee Having shaved head is Awesome.

Shaved head and bald are 2 different things compleatly you moron, shaved head is when you have tiny hairs all over your head creating a nice shape, bald is when you have nothing and your ugly empty head is shown, if your not bald and just like to shave it then your not belong here, if your balding hard and shave it to escape then you lying to yourself and you know it, you know how ugly it is , you just can't face the truth, you must be from slybaldguys god those assholes

frankierl77

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Baldness has always been and will always be, but for some reason the western society has decided that it is BAD. PERIOD. It's hard not to get affected by baldism that is everywhere. Oh how would I love to be confident enough to just brush it aside, but I can't help it; I look like **** without hair. I look like a clown, and with a speech impediment I can't talk my way around it, so I'm a total clown. ****ing nice.

Soo, Hairspray. lol, Nobody In my life ever Criticized me for my balding. I dont know how your hair is, You look like S**t without hair, and you look like a clown? hmmm. Just style up your hair, keep it clean while you have it, and nobodys gonna give you problem.

- - - Updated - - -

continuing the same idea

Baldness definitely sets several limitations when it comes to behaviour and how you act. you're seen as the old guy even if technically you're not, you're suppossed to be tame, precautios and maintain low profile if not they will put you in your place, basically be the invisible man who shies away from the center of attention. one with advanced baldness would be viewed as lunatic if he acted like a non-conforming rebel because he doesn't look the part no matter the age.

i really don't want to readjust who i am, compromise myself, i want to be who i want to be, but balding will prevent it. i hate these limitations.

Well, Slipy, Its just false presumptions in your mind thats holding you back. You do sound damaged to the balding, I starting balding when I was 12 years old. I started using hairspray, I guess due to the thinning, (Cant remember), Well, On and off pretty much since the onset. What happens is, It's just a minor Trait you have. As I turned 21 I had to buzz my hairto setting two, (1/4"?), then over next months, went to buzzer one, then around, 23 years old, zero, and then Razor.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer ****ing every part of my body then be bald, and I WILL NOT BE BALD, not before 40 at least, even if it means taking finasteride for the rest of my life and killing my mojo,it very easy to the tall ones to talk, 1.70 bald guy is a freak

1.70 bald guy is a freak? Your a Freak, little lady, gotta save my hair, so concerned with stupid S**t, Freakish thinking. "You will not be bald", Your hair is SOOOO important. You have to hide your Balding, Easy for tall cause nobody can see spot on top head? your short people can see your bald spot. I feel so bad for you, Not, noone cares.

slipy

Reaction score
Why dont you want to be bald? Your gonna age faster the more you fight it. Best of luck on your fight.

err

i wouldn't want a huge scar on my face or my nose to rot away, what makes this thing any different aside from the fact that it's something that occurs without outside influence? doesn't it look like any other (i hate to use this word again but i must) disfigurment? it looks wrong in most cases. contemplate my implication.

Grow up, stop being so immature God wants you to be bald, enjoy it.

that made me laugh really. i don't know why or if he wants us to be bald, but theres definitely not much to enjoy about the social and mental aftermath of baldness.

frankierl77

Reaction score
continuing the same idea

Baldness definitely sets several limitations when it comes to behaviour and how you act. you're seen as the old guy even if technically you're not, you're suppossed to be tame, precautios and maintain low profile if not they will put you in your place, basically be the invisible man who shies away from the center of attention. one with advanced baldness would be viewed as lunatic if he acted like a non-conforming rebel because he doesn't look the part no matter the age.

i really don't want to readjust who i am, compromise myself, i want to be who i want to be, but balding will prevent it. i hate these limitations.

Well, Slipy, Its just false presumptions in your mind thats holding you back. You do sound damaged to the balding, I starting balding when I was 12 years old. I started using hairspray, I guess due to the thinning, (Cant remember), Well, On and off pretty much since the onset. What happens is, It's just a minor Trait you have. As I turned 21 I had to buzz my hairto setting two, (1/4"?), then over next months, went to buzzer one, then around, 23 years old, zero, and then Razor.

slipy

Reaction score

that explains a lot about the massive amounts of denial that can be observed in your posts. at first i thought you were merely a troll, but now i see the whole picture. balding at 12 must be so traumatizing so you're using denial and self deception as coping mechanism.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I remember reading an article about the 5 steps of balding people mind, the last one is accepance, he's in there

frankierl77

Reaction score
It's not a dead end road you liar peice of scum,there are many finasteride users who stopped thier hairloss compleatly for years, stop spreading lies, just beacuse you were dumb enough no to treat it, for those who lost too much and ALLREADY half bald it's maybe useless, but for those who still have hair, we have a high chances of succses with finasteride

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another lie from the nw6 who trying to bring us to his state to feel Better about himeself, there is nothing that is not safe in treatment, I'm on rogaine for six months, nothing happend to me, I'm gonna get on finasteride soon as well.

Dumb enough not to treat it? hmm, Nameless, When I was what would I do at 13, 14, 15? Not much.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaved head and bald are 2 different things compleatly you moron, shaved head is when you have tiny hairs all over your head creating a nice shape, bald is when you have nothing and your ugly empty head is shown, if your not bald and just like to shave it then your not belong here, if your balding hard and shave it to escape then you lying to yourself and you know it, you know how ugly it is , you just can't face the truth, you must be from slybaldguys god those assholes

shave it to embrace, not escape.

- - - Updated - - -

Why he don't want to be bald? Maybe cuz it's ugly? Maybe cuz he wants to meet girls?

so balding is unattractive?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a dead end road you liar peice of scum,there are many finasteride users who stopped thier hairloss compleatly for years, stop spreading lies, just beacuse you were dumb enough no to treat it, for those who lost too much and ALLREADY half bald it's maybe useless, but for those who still have hair, we have a high chances of succses with finasteride

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another lie from the nw6 who trying to bring us to his state to feel Better about himeself, there is nothing that is not safe in treatment, I'm on rogaine for six months, nothing happend to me, I'm gonna get on finasteride soon as well.

dont get on finasteride. It will mess up your body. unsafe.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be accepted? BULL****!!!!!!! People who used finasteride stopped thier hairloss compleatly for years, so stop spreading the lie that there is no treatment and we should accept missing one of our most precious things, your just frustrated cuz your nw6 or something and trying to force your state on every one of us, keep telling yourself it's nothing to make it less paintfull for yourself

I am far from frustrated. I gave up on the stupid Bull out there. not forcing, hmm, Well, if i dont shave my head it's pretty bad, I cant wait till im completely gone on top, then I can grow out on the back. That look is F**ing sweet, Check out The great, Joe Pass, Legendary Guitar player. Painful? Transcended pain.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Frankier I'm tired of arguing with you cuz you are using denial as a protection mechanism, you convinced yourself that your baldness is actually cool in order to feel better about yourself, you know it's a lie cuz no girl is gonna look at you

frankierl77

Reaction score
continuing the same idea

m

B

Beingbaldsucksass

shave it to embrace, not escape.

- - - Updated - - -

cuz you aint got a choice no more,your not embracing anything

so balding is unattractive?

yes its very unattractive,its ugly,cant believe you seariosly asking it

- - - Updated - - -

dont get on finasteride. It will mess up your body. unsafe.

there is nothing more messed up then loosing your hair,even the worst side effect of finasteride dont even get close to the misery of baldness

- - - Updated - - -

I am far from frustrated. I gave up on the stupid Bull out there. not forcing, hmm, Well, if i dont shave my head it's pretty bad, I cant wait till im completely gone on top, then I can grow out on the back. That look is F**ing sweet, Check out The great, Joe Pass, Legendary Guitar player. Painful? Transcended pain.

yhea baldness is ''****ing sweet'' , go to sly bald guys forums,you defenietly belong there

and stop ****ing lie to people about finasteride,there are so many stories on those forums of people who take finasteride for 8,9 and even 15 years and stopped thier hairloss compleatly and kept thier hair, so why if we ****ing still have hair should we give up and shave our head

slipy

Reaction score
I tell everyone about how stupid "treating " baldness is. I post on FB tell all my friends, And even Loud arguement with my father yesterday, Who been wearing Tuppee since day I was concievded.

really? you get into heated arguements with your father over hair loss, you bother people with your preaching whenever possible, you look for and join a hair loss site on the internet and yet you claim baldness is no big deal to you?
if that's so could you please explain the neirotic behaviour you exibit regarding baldness, something doesn't add up here.
why are you so stressed out if being bald is so awesome, denialman?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

IMG_1266.jpg

why the **** should i ''accept baldness'' when i still have a nice hair,why not keeping it? frankie your an a**h** trying to bring us down

like i said, im not gonna be bald even if takes to **** up my all body and loosing my libido compleatly,who gives a ****

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 17724

why the **** should i ''accept baldness'' when i still have a nice hair,why not keeping it? frankie your an a**h** trying to bring us down

like i said, im not gonna be bald even if takes to **** up my all body and loosing my libido compleatly,who gives a ****
yea idk i just negged him

u look nice man, no homo

u look jewish or israeli. wat ethnicity did you say you were again?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

yea idk i just negged him

u look nice man, no homo

u look jewish or israeli. wat ethnicity did you say you were again?

nice guess man yhea im israeli, dont know if im consider myself jewish cuz im an atheist (really how can i believe god with those genes)

i look nice with hair,everyone does,but with a shave head i look teribble,like a little baby,this is how short bald guys look,maybe if i was 1.80+ tall i could be less worried and counting more about my body,but for a short guy its bad enough,but being also bald is really under the bottom

and this guy dont realise that and he want us to give up our young traits and embrace that oldness ****

B

Beingbaldsucksass

BBS Dude you hair is actually not bad at all. You can easily maintain it if you want.

I bet non balding people don't have a clue what's going on.

That's after 6 monthes of treatment with rogaine revivogen and nizoral, it was way worse before, but like I said even with all that it isn't enough cuz I'm still seeing hairs on my hand, so situation is breakable, that's why I need to add finasteride, I need to sleep well at night knowing that my hair won't fall out, I'm in a state of fear that destroying my self esteem compleatly

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
nice guess man yhea im israeli, dont know if im consider myself jewish cuz im an atheist (really how can i believe god with those genes)

i look nice with hair,everyone does,but with a shave head i look teribble,like a little baby,this is how short bald guys look,maybe if i was 1.80+ tall i could be less worried and counting more about my body,but for a short guy its bad enough,but being also bald is really under the bottom

and this guy dont realise that and he want us to give up our young traits and embrace that oldness ****
you can be ethnically jewish. i'm half ashkenazi jewish. (like larry david)

yea i know what you mean tho, a big negative of hair loss is losing youth, and in essence, life, since the best parts of life are when you are young

HatGuy

Reaction score
Very traumatizing, You effing baby.

Women who loose their hair is because they WERE VICTIMS OF birth control pills. Or as a temporary side effect of medical treatments, If you're born like that, There is no cure, Must be accepted.

Well, loosing my hair at 19 years old was traumatizing for me and that doesn't make me a baby at all. I did get over it though. Also, there are women with natural permanent hair loss out there. Just look up Georgia Van Cuylenburg, a hair model suffering from alopecia areata and was on 20/20. I agree with you though. There is no cure (at least for now...)