Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me, Gentlemen, I believe in freedom of speech but please for the sake of keeping to the topic, let's not go off on tangents or name calling. This is not the purpose of this forum. Let's keep this discussion dignified and decent. Thank you.
Froggy is fine. He just need to open up to a therapist for yesterday. And he needs to respect the treatment. He can find happiness in his actual body if he tries to. It is sad to see how some people perpetuate their own pain.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which therapist treats ugliness and baldness? provide contact:D
Well, this forum acts as a therapy. Here you can hear what you want to hear which, in your case, is: that you are an ugly, worthless bald man of limited potential in society's eyes.

Like I said, if you want to build your mindset over that foundation, it is your choice and only you can change that. Some ppl make their own minds a prison.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this forum acts as a therapy. Here you can hear what you want to hear which, in your case, is: that you are an ugly, worthless bald man of limited potential in society's eyes.

Like I said, if you want to build your mindset over that foundation, it is your choice and only you can change that. Some ppl make their own minds a prison.
ugliness and baldness limit me only in the dating market, nothing else

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would assume Stemson made a hire recently as one of their jobs was removed from their careers section. It was the oldest job. Probably a press release will follow shortly.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on what I'm reading, that pluripotent cells can be potentially cancerous and hard to control, I'm losing faith that this is the right method. dNovo skips this pluripotent stage and reprograms cells somehow. I only wish they were further in this process. From what I am reading, they are in no hurry to bring a product to market, sadly. I wish I knew what else they need to get done. I feel somehow, they have the solution but what more do they have to improve is the question.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on what I'm reading, that pluripotent cells can be potentially cancerous and hard to control, I'm losing faith that this is the right method. dNovo skips this pluripotent stage and reprograms cells somehow. I only wish they were further in this process. From what I am reading, they are in no hurry to bring a product to market, sadly. I wish I knew what else they need to get done. I feel somehow, they have the solution but what more do they have to improve is the question.
so why stemson is using ipsc approach?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so why stemson is using ipsc approach?
Probably because it is the approach Stemson's scientists know how to work with. Also, a lot of money has been poured into iPSC biotech companies. If there is a better and safer approach to use developing organs then it will be the standard, assuming it is ever shared with the rest of the scientific community. I am not a scientist, but if dNovo is not using pluripotent cells to make hair cells (they claim they skip this process), I wonder if it is at the multipotent level they are dealing with? There are certain phases that cells go through where they are not able to be reengineered (as far as it is known). I read they use viruses to change what type of cell is made.

I wish dNovo could work alongside with Stemson's scientists given their distance is reasonable. If they could combine their funding and scientific knowledge, I could assume quicker progress. Too bad we don't live in an ideal world.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the 1000th time, stemson is not putting any ipscs into nobodies scalp. They make hair seeds using dp and epithelial cells.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And please stop bumping this thread just for rants, at least write something interesting if you are going to post
Sorry if I offended you. I am trying to learn, people are educating me here, which could be a good purpose of a post. Apparently, you must know a lot more than I do. Thank you for trying to explain to me what I don't understand.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure Stemson completes the stage where the cells could become cancerous while they are being cultured and the end product doesn't have that risk.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure Stemson completes the stage where the cells could become cancerous while they are being cultured and the end product doesn't have that risk.
This is an important factor. Others here on the forum alerted this to me as well. Thank you for further mentioning it so that I remember.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the 1000th time, stemson is not putting any ipscs into nobodies scalp. They make hair seeds using dp and epithelial cells.
Icome to this forum for knowledge as well, imo this the most informative forum about hair loss

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that Stemson has been quiet as of late. Well, I found someone close to Stemson (not going to name names). This person spoke to them a month or two ago and heard no news of what's going on with the mini-pigs. In other words, they've failed and aren't willing to let it be known. Even their mouse models were less than impressive. If this is the best they could do in mice then what could they do in pigs? I contacted them about the latest totipotent cloning advances. Likely I will continue to be ignored, not thanked for keeping them in the know. I don't have much faith in them or any of these groups. None of them know how to treat this problem.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that Stemson has been quiet as of late. Well, I found someone close to Stemson (not going to name names). This person spoke to them a month or two ago and heard no news of what's going on with the mini-pigs. In other words, they've failed and aren't willing to let it be known. Even their mouse models were less than impressive. If this is the best they could do in mice then what could they do in pigs? I contacted them about the latest totipotent cloning advances. Likely I will continue to be ignored, not thanked for keeping them in the know. I don't have much faith in them or any of these groups. None of them know how to treat this problem.
Lol like they owe you somthing . They probbly in the process of improving it ,its not black or white