Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look guys if you want to fantasize about what Tsuji could do with no company, no dedicated team and no funding then that's ok.

I particularly prefer to not delude myself and focus on Stemson because hair cloning is a complex problem and they are currently the only ones that have a company in place, a great and growing team, top tier investors and money in the bank to solve that.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
who in their right mind would believe any investor would wait 20 years for an investment to come to fruition? people on hair loss forums always gravitate to the extremes. either they think in completely unrealistic terms like "2020 tsuji human trial and one year later we can fly there and its over" vs "20, no, 30 years! " why not 60 years? you know what, lets just say 80. 80 years if everything goes well, if not 120.then why even waste precious time and life in this thread? this is so far into the future, you might not even be alive. in fact if you are 30 today, the chance that you will be dead in 20 years while still low is much higher than what would suit most. so why focus on a potential cure when it will never come? to the people so overly pessimistic about time and cost

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant you shut up with you overly negative pessimistic uninformed comments already? this is so annoying.
as a guy after 30 I see that I will be late for new good things, so I am seriously considering cryonics, I would like a new beautiful body

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who in their right mind would believe any investor would wait 20 years for an investment to come to fruition? people on hair loss forums always gravitate to the extremes. either they think in completely unrealistic terms like "2020 tsuji human trial and one year later we can fly there and its over" vs "20, no, 30 years! " why not 60 years? you know what, lets just say 80. 80 years if everything goes well, if not 120.then why even waste precious time and life in this thread? this is so far into the future, you might not even be alive. in fact if you are 30 today, the chance that you will be dead in 20 years while still low is much higher than what would suit most. so why focus on a potential cure when it will never come? to the people so overly pessimistic about time and cost
Stemson is still in the preclinical research phase, I don't really know how to make my hair dht resistant and looking natural, but I agree that it won't take 30 years or even 20 because there will simply be no investors for it and the company will end up like intercytex

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. I haven't said that Stemson will need 30 years to complete. By my line I wanted to say that Stemson could very probably fail. And by the 30 years, I meant, that hair loss will be very differently treated.

2. Yes, and that's the reason why I don't bother with this much. Either it come some day, or not.

Anyways, sorry for hurting some feelings.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. I haven't said that Stemson will need 30 years to complete. By my line I wanted to say that Stemson could very probably fail. And by the 30 years, I meant, that hair loss will be very differently treated.

2. Yes, and that's the reason why I don't bother with this much. Either it come some day, or not.

Anyways, sorry for hurting some feelings.
agree, in 30 years people wont need hair cloning, there will be better methods of eliminating baldness, and no one will create a solution for grandparents like us

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
agree, in 30 years people wont need hair cloning, there will be better methods of eliminating baldness, and no one will create a solution for grandparents like us
I mean, hair cloning could very well being fleshed out by then, or as well not and we will have better pharmaceuticals by then.

Well, Stemson even said by themselves that they could use their produced hair as a research object for pharmaceuticals.

Didn't they say that they're working on a product 3, a pharmaceutical to keep the DP cells intact?
I remember reading that in their presentation back then.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats where youre wrong . No one want treatment for life , the ideal is to fix it and move on with your life .
Hair cloning will always be the real deal to fix it .

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only investing for 30 years, but for example, Tsuji may be 45-50 years old. I don't think he's 75-80 years old researching ...

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so You think stemson 10 years, then rip and another big player? etc
There diffrent approuch to solve haircloning , some of them are faster, the university Yokohama found cheaper way to create the hairs and the clinical trails are set to 2023.

and again once 1 companys make it you would see a flood of new companys and it would be way easier to get investors. New and faster approuch would be invented . In every tech once the solution is out there the advanced of the process is acclreating 4x,8x somtime.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they fail, yes. If they succed, more companies like stemson could pop up after patent runs out etc.
They wont wait for the patent, there many ways to create hairs , and its even easier when the process is clear (by other company)..

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There diffrent approuch to solve haircloning , some of them are faster, the university Yokohama found cheaper way to create the hairs and the clinical trails are set to 2023.

and again once 1 companys make it you would see a flood of new companys and it would be way easier to get investors. New and faster approuch would be invented . In every tech once the solution is out there the advanced of the process is acclreating 4x,8x somtime.
does Yokohama have a patent on how to control the thickness and color of hair? will they use a robot to place the hair follicles in the patients' skin?