Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever get sad about it remember . Its only take 1 company to make it and afterward . The war is over .
Even if its 10 years. Its mean in years you would able to stop worry about it
I like that thinking. And I envy the newborns today who may not have to worry about. And hair loss is a MAJOR men's issue. You remove hair loss from the equation and you basically cure men of inceldom.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for Yokohama, cloning technology is out there now, number of companies trying hair cloning should grow, we can't rely on one or two, Stemson is too slow.
Stemson will probably start their trials at a similar time to Yokohama lol. You guys keep falling for the same trick and repeating the same pattern.

Stemson was supposed to start trials this year, they will actually start in 3 years minimum. Yokohama says they will start in 2023, and instead they will start in 2025.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson will probably start their trials at a similar time to Yokohama lol. You guys keep falling for the same trick and repeating the same pattern.

Stemson was supposed to start trials this year, they will actually start in 3 years minimum. Yokohama says they will start in 2023, and instead they will start in 2025.
The fact that they say it will be very cheap and fast to create the hair make make it even better. Just imagin how many company will replicate the same tech when it be out !

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I recognize her or is she just some sort of female ideal? I think her halo/oval framing is unnaturally low.

That's Selma Blair. Hollywood actor.

I want that zayn malik hairline

I never even had that good hair as a teenager lol rip

That's a Norwood#1.

The difference between #0 and #1 is not the height of the (middle of) the hairline. It's the shape of the corners. Zayn's hairline is plenty low but the corners are squared off like a male's.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

key word:)

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 168949

This text summarize their approach. Also some doctors
from my country have mentions about it.

Honestly, I think I won't need hair clone. But I understand your point.

I desire to it become available for security purposes and to everyone have a chance to have a good hair (of course, it will need money. But if the process exists, then I will have a solution).
Hair is important for self-esteem
what about hair color, thickness, growth direction quality??

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's Selma Blair. Hollywood actor.

That's a Norwood#1.

The difference between #0 and #1 is not the height of the (middle of) the hairline. It's the shape of the corners. Zayn's hairline is plenty low but the corners are squared off like a male's.
Selma. Wow. She's been supposed to be the next big female actress since the late 90's but she never quite emerged from being a bit player.

H

Reaction score
Its kinda crazy how no matter what companys says , in the hairloss world , its never end up as success , tsuji promised that trails will start in 2020, stemson back then looked like its going to happend in the next 1-2 years, its like god doesnt want us yo enjoy ourself. Like for real why its take soooooo long to cure this sh*t.
Least Brotzu held up...

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because this is china not usa jewish b**ch
What? Firstly, I'm not Jewish, and did you just call me a b**ch? Boy I will I knock your old depressed *** out. You out here always depressed on every thread talking about how there's no point in any treatment coz you're not gonna live long enough. Not sure if your old *** is having Alzheimers and you don't know who you're talking too or some sh*t but watch what you say, b**ch.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Firstly, I'm not Jewish, and did you just call me a b**ch? Boy I will I knock your old depressed *** out. You out here always depressed on every thread talking about how there's no point in any treatment coz you're not gonna live long enough. Not sure if your old *** is having Alzheimers and you don't know who you're talking too or some sh*t but watch what you say, b**ch.
i call country usa jewish b**ch not you....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I will get my NW0 even if I am 60 then.
Yes, it's possible, maybe with microneedling with min for essentially ever. Otherwise you need hormonal solutions to restore juvenile hair but for many of us, it works all but perfectly but it's too big of a step for most men and even for non-binary folks, it can be perplexing in terms of the new hormonal environment but many on here say the same about finasteride and even more so.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 70 million boys are born every year. The supply of customers for a permanent solution doesn't run out.
How many indo-European, non-Semitic ones? Far, far less and again, whites assume that their "disease" is universal when emphatically it is not. You seek solutions that do not alter T/E2 proportions which currently appears all but impossible to achieve. Look for a way to halt beard growth or at least look at the options of this which might be a "cure" that is sustainable depending. I wish for world peace and baby seal safety since baldness, eh, it's not even a "disease" and those who have it appear to be largely whiners who refuse to be men. You were made this way and regardless, there's nothing wrong with being bald. For many, male and female, age-related alopecia is a fact of life as well but without stem cell rejuvenation, improvement for them is also limited. This is both genetic and age-related and T-based essentially in terms of the non-age related variety only occurs in Indo-Europeans/Semites, neither of which group appears to be lacking in resources to study it. It's not a high priority because it is purely/largely cosmetic unlike say dermatitis which can be similarly locked onto the T environment.