Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it wont be for all bald people, only for rich so if You dont have enough money to spned on it this doesnt change anything
I agree, but I think a scenario that a solutions not exists VS exists with a high price, the second one is better.

Not personally, but I know of 2. How about you bro?
Not only this degree, but the other points of requirements are very high too. I don't know anyone who have all of that skills.
Is good to see they are looking for a high qualified employee, but I don't think they will get one with this points.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully they get a few applicants in the coming days, but fingers crossed this position won't be vital to their success. And here we thought they were so close to the finish line.
I mean even a clinical start up at the end of this year or early next year would still be pretty amazing

Veneno566

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is saying that new hair won't be dht resistant. Stemson research is based on undifferentiated cells so they can potentially create any type of cell including dht resistant hair.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is saying that new hair won't be dht resistant. Stemson research is based on undifferentiated cells so they can potentially create any type of cell including dht resistant hair.
May it be my friend, otherwise the treatment of Stemson will be just a wig for several seasons for a lot of money, which is a torment for the rest of your life. The real cure is thick, thick hair that will remain until death

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May it be my friend, otherwise the treatment of Stemson will be just a wig for several seasons for a lot of money, which is a torment for the rest of your life. The real cure is thick, thick hair that will remain until death
If its took your hair 20 years to go.
who said it wont get you another 20-10 years.

plus i believe that once they would make it possible , they next target would be create version 2 that would be dht restitent hair

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If its took your hair 20 years to go.
who said it wont get you another 20-10 years.

plus i believe that once they would make it possible , they next target would be create version 2 that would be dht restitent hair
Why can't it be a goal to create dht-resistant hair as a first target?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our original hair follicles got BLASTED with androgens for years during our teens. A new batch of replacement hairs won't ever be subjected to that. It's too early to predict how they will age.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Alexey is already over curing hair loss and is working on something else:
1625161010565.png