Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
30? What? Hahaha If you have money, hair and a nice body, it is probably the best time of a man's life. You are more mature and confident.

Men have different patterns of beauty during all their life. Women have one: youth.
men have exactly the same position as women, women simply deceive us, what really counts is youth, beauty and money, and it will be more and more visible in the coming years

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The Total Makeover Eventually, under the care of a competent practitioner backed up by talented molecular programmers and a responsive pharmaceutical industry, it should become possible to mold the face and body to whatever shape might be desired. Each person who cared to could achieve his or her own ideal of physical perfection or, for that matter, whatever frightening or gruesome effect they wanted. Inevitably, there will be people who don't know how to leave well enough alone. Many who never liked their own youthful appearance will opt instead to copy some popular model or other sex symbol. It could become very confusing, with dozens of pop-idol look-alikes crowding the parks and boulevards of our future metropolis. Some may not relish the prospect, but we may never see the last of the Elvis clones. "

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this forum is the best, you can write awkward posts and you won't be banned
Well, there is a limit to that. A popular poster got banned here a couple of months ago but surely was pushing the envelope. I get banned on most forums but thankfully not this one. Because of that I highly recommend this web site. The people who run it are reasonable people thankfully and I greatly appreciate that!

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, there is a limit to that. A popular poster got banned here a couple of months ago but surely was pushing the envelope. I get banned on most forums but thankfully not this one. Because of that I highly recommend this web site. The people who run it are reasonable people thankfully and I greatly appreciate that!
for me, the only reason to be banned is insulting other participants

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
men have exactly the same position as women, women simply deceive us, what really counts is youth, beauty and money, and it will be more and more visible in the coming years

You're probably the most delusional person on this forum which says something. If you actually spent any time in the real world instead of on your computer and interacted with people you would realize how retarded this line of thinking is, but I'm afraid you're way too lost in your bottomless pit of self-loathing at this point. Just remember one day that you threw your life away, nobody did it for you.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're probably the most delusional person on this forum which says something. If you actually spent any time in the real world instead of on your computer and interacted with people you would realize how retarded this line of thinking is, but I'm afraid you're way too lost in your bottomless pit of self-loathing at this point. Just remember one day that you threw your life away, nobody did it for you.
your opinion only shows that men have been manipulated by women, I feel sorry for some of you because you live a life that does not exist, the truth is brutal and uncomfortable - only looks and money count the rest is the enchantment of reality by people who have neither money nor beauty

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
your opinion only shows that men have been manipulated by women, I feel sorry for some of you because you live a life that does not exist, the truth is brutal and uncomfortable - only looks and money count the rest is the enchantment of reality by people who have neither money nor beauty
Are you from LA?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in 21 servers and I doubt you are in all GBs? there are some breakthroughs and the UT-34 one has a good potential. I had success on ASC-J9 and I am looking for that to repeat with UT-34. Meanwhile this forum is talking about microneedling with minoxidil results from reddit, KY bottles sold with mice dosage and CPA as the next best thing in HRT.

HairLossTalk.com forum is like the comics trip in the newspaper: it's entertaining and comical at times.
Where do you even find all these discords to join?

I'm only in the SMI one and so far no results. But most people have just started so we gotta give it atleast 6 months I'm guessing.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am (as you know) on SMI called Project Prolactin. There is a server for each GB, some are private and open to only the buyers, with no lurkers. Others are more generic and opened to more people. I also have joined forums to discuss skin and aging related topics. I also maintain mine who was one of the first ones. Discord servers are usually accessible thru invite to limit the bozo implosion that other forums like reddit are suffering, putting the level of discussion very low. I think people have tried to keep a relatively open policy on Discord servers, but there is a motivation to keep things under wrap for many reasons: 1) lurkers distract from the motivation and goals 2) idiots jam the conversation with useless comments. Even the servers with a random chat still suffer from idiotic brain farts 3) people who don't buy are not really committed and bring a criticism on side effects that's completely detached from the purpose of trying new things (like in this forum) 4) the focus is on results and experimentation 5) We don't need another circus like HairLossTalk.com forum.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson has updated their team website with a new hire, it’s a phd with a director position (not gonna post his name to not be a creep).

So now their R&D team consists of 14 people. Not a lot but that number has doubled since the beginning of the year.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson has updated their team website with a new hire, it’s a phd with a director position (not gonna post his name to not be a prick).

So now their R&D team consists of 14 people. Not a lot but that number has doubled since the beginning of the year.
wooooooooow:D
this means nothing, they can work up to 20 years, there are no people with a mission in Stemson, if the team consisted of 20 bald scientists, it would be a different matter

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
HLC2020: Do you have a strategy to propel this technology to be @ market before or during 2020?

Dr. Terskikh: As I pointed out earlier – all depends on funding. In principle, we might be able to deliver a product by 2020 given sufficient funding."

and we are in 2021.....

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wooooooooow:D
this means nothing, they can work up to 20 years, there are no people with a mission in Stemson, if the team consisted of 20 bald scientists, it would be a different matter
I can see through your trolling

You check this thread and google their name everyday because you know they are the only real chance we have.

You = Stemson’s biggest fan haha

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a troll and you're right I'm a stemson fan because for me it's the only chance to get my hair back

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
hair loss cure will take at least 30 years, it is very difficult to do in vitro cloning despite the fact that there are many high level researchers who work on this subject. we are not even sure that the hair will be resistant to DHT?, that it will have a normal life cycle?, ..."