Starting to give up...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

"embrace" baldness is for balding man who ALLREADY lost the battle against hairloss and has a huge bald hole in the back so they ain't got a choice anymore, however, us early 20 years old man who just receding and still have hair and want to keep it have any right in the world to hate baldness and do everything possible to prevent it, even if it means takin finasteride (started few days ago) and putting rogaine on our head for the rest of our misrable life

Cursed Man

Reaction score
Sucks bro, but there is good news coming, baldness will be treatable. For as now maintain what you have with the big three and stay positive man

Thanks for your words, HairGuru. In fact, I wrote that answer in one of those dark moments that we all have. Life has been hard for me, but I have also found in the road things, books and people for overcome my lost years. I think that we all have the capacity to deal with our respective problems and later geting our respective prizes. When I dont think so, I get deppressed. My baldness is not my main issue, because i am older and maybe I could recover my lost hair. I am in this forum because I completely understand the balding issue in young men, though I didnt suffer of that younger, but I was attaked by other depressing problems, physical and psichological.

We all are more brave than we think. We just need to find the road to overcome all our ordeals for better. Perhaps one day I will call myself the "blessed man". We need to fight to get the best of our ordeals. It is wonderful to have a better head of hair with a bright mind and kind heart. If we are the same after years of suffering, the time was completely lost, and even a thick head of hair wont shine bright in front of girls and people as a whole.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of you guys depend too much on hair. Sure, it's great to have it, and I sure as hell want to keep as much as I can as well as hopefully get some growth, but if you're not getting any results then **** it, shave it off and get on with your life.

It isn't at all true that bald men don't get girls. I know plenty of bald guys who get plenty of girls, and the reason they do is because of confidence.

If you are bummed out and unconfident because of your hair loss you probably aren't going to be as successful with the ladies. Sure you think the reason is because you are bald, but it's likely because you are putting out negativity and lack confidence. Guys like guys who are fun, and who are exciting.

The bottom line is, it's great to have hair, and most of us would look better with it than without, but just because you are challenged follically, it doesn't mean ****. Don't give up, it's just something you need to adjust to, and once you have overcome your negative thoughts the ladies will become attracted.

If you don't look good bald then workout. Girls love a guy who is in shape, and there are plenty of ugly guys who get gorgeous women because they are buff.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Again your talking about tall guys when you suggest the "workout" solution, this won't do much for short guys

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're only as tall as you think you are.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is not true. Stop putting these negative things in your brain. If you have hair-great. If not- deal with it. I see tons of bald guys short and tall with great looking girls.

Stop giving up and start putting an effort into enjoying life.

What do you have to lose?

If you are bald then ride the wave.

You need to realize that you cannot change anything. You are who you are. Deal with it, and make your life as great as you can.

I'll bet if you take my advice you will have a ton of girls attracted to you.

Being bald sucks, but letting it take over your life is a travesty.

Live life my friends- no matter what life has given you.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everton keeper, you mean Tim Howard?

178420.png
This is like me. I actually look better bald but hate the the thought of losing hair. Like the body dying. Makes me feel old.