Starting to give up...

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
Are you telling me now that hair transplant will do no good, because I wear my hair long?

Wow, looks like there isn't a point to living after all.
whats ur norwood?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
Zeroman said:
[quote="Rotting Inside":si0rghct]Are you telling me now that hair transplant will do no good, because I wear my hair long?

Wow, looks like there isn't a point to living after all.
whats ur norwood?
NW2-3.[/quote:si0rghct]
how old are you?

get on treatments if you can

save up money for future hair transplants or whatever treatments they might have then

hang in there like i said, i feel the same way, i laid in bed for a few hours this morning just drowning in misery about hair loss

it feels really bad, but hey all this research, keep your hopes up for future treatments, i don't know for sure if there will be a CURE per se, but i'm pretty sure there will be better treatments than the ones we have now

B

Beingbaldsucks

You can maintain a nw2 for a long time with strong treatment,I sew people maintaining for years, in my situation of between 3 and 4 ( front is fucked but still not crown) I have to improve my situation then il try to maintain whatever left, woman don't even see Nw2, if a balding guy has a long hair its hiding his tamples and can make a Norwood 2 too look like 1 or 3 like 2

B

Beingbaldsucks

Rotting Inside said:
I'm 25 and I'm on finasteride 1.25 mg a day, minoxidil and use nizoral.

25, NW2, on treatment,with a girlfriend

stop f*****g crying and start living

FueledByRice

Reaction score
im almost turning 26 and balding pretty badly. im on finasteride and nizoral, and I know how you feel about all your friends getting married. I havn't had a serious relationship in years either, even though i'm pretty social and have tons of female friends. I know how baldness can affect confidence and my friend showed me these pick up artists on youtube that are pretty good. You should check them out. www.simplepickup.com

most of their youtube vids are for laughs but the "project go" videos are more serious as they breakdown how they approach girls and how to handle a conversation.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this might work for those who indulge in self deception.

the realist in me, however, sadly disapproves.

You might call it "self deception", others would call it having confidence in one's own ability. Any successful person you meet in life will have this quality, however short, fat, bald or ugly they may be.

To refer to it as purely "self deception" is a lazy copout from someone who obviously enjoys nothing more than indulging in self-pity and has most probably never tried hard at anything in life.

slipy

Reaction score
To refer to it as purely "self deception" is a lazy copout from someone who obviously enjoys nothing more than indulging in self-pity and has most probably never tried hard at anything in life.

there you go again mowing me down on your high horse ,
why is that you feel the need to put me in the position of a lowlife scum to display your supposed superiority, is it because im a easy target to take advantage of from your moral high ground whilst making yourself appear in a favourable light as the bigger man? you enjoy being a bully, its a convenient position to be in, but i see right through you and hopefully im not the only one who does.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there you go again mowing me down on your high horse ,
why is that you feel the need to put me in the position of a lowlife scum to display your supposed superiority, is it because im a easy target to take advantage of from your moral high ground whilst making yourself appear in a favourable light as the bigger man? you enjoy being a bully, its a convenient position to be in, but i see right through you and hopefully im not the only one who does.

So you belittle someone's positive efforts to deal with baldness in your previous post and then have the tenacity to call me a "bully" when I rightly pull you up on it?... delusional much?

How's about you go easy on the snide remarks and ridiculously overkill posts and in return I'll refrain from "bullying" you as you put it... do we have a deal??:eek:nfire:

slipy

Reaction score
now you resort to blackmail to silence the unpleasant truth?

i've always been fairly easy, if anything im one of the least offensive guys you'll meet online, it's just that i won't sugarcoat the matter of balding.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
lol

Cursed Man

Reaction score
I have had a ****ed life 24 years since my teen years. I lost EVERYTHING and I want to die. I have fought like a worrior, internally and externally, and always I have a curse waiting for me in different form. My baldness is not dramatic, but it is added to more bull**** for a long time, it is devastating, because I am really tired of fighting and fighting a endless, unfair war. I dont write this for comparison to your life. It is just to show you that you can suffer ten times more, and that death can become to a beautiful angel. If a had not loved relatives, especially my mother, I have killed myself years before. Trust me, I have a life way worst than just a baldness.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Sucks bro, but there is good news coming, baldness will be treatable. For as now maintain what you have with the big three and stay positive man
I have had a ****ed life 24 years since my teen years. I lost EVERYTHING and I want to die. I have fought like a worrior, internally and externally, and always I have a curse waiting for me in different form. My baldness is not dramatic, but it is added to more bull**** for a long time, it is devastating, because I am really tired of fighting and fighting a endless, unfair war. I dont write this for comparison to your life. It is just to show you that you can suffer ten times more, and that death can become to a beautiful angel. If a had not loved relatives, especially my mother, I have killed myself years before. Trust me, I have a life way worst than just a baldness.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now you resort to blackmail to silence the unpleasant truth?

i've always been fairly easy, if anything im one of the least offensive guys you'll meet online, it's just that i won't sugarcoat the matter of balding.

Blackmail? :smack: Like I said you're delusional kid!

I agree you're certainly a lot less offensive than BBS the sociopath (not hard), but I'm just not a fan of you're scornful attitude towards balding guys on this forum who have gracefully accepted their inevitable fate.

You call it "self deception" and "denial" in derogatory terms, when in fact it is merely acceptance and embracing reality.

As far as I know you haven't either committed to a treatment regimen or begun a process of accepting your inevitable fate of baldness which I suppose is why you come across sometimes as a little bitter and confused.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If I was 1.80+ maybe I wouldent care much and also embrace it

slipy

Reaction score
Primo despite what you might think im sensible enough to be reasoned with.

i guess i should/could keep a lower profile, after all there are only so many ways to say ''balding is complete garbage'' and i think i've used all of them, i don't particulary enjoy repeating myself over and over again at this point, nor is it of any value.

im not gonna promise that i will reinvent my attitude towards this aflliction.

however it wouldn't hurt to become a liter version of my old self.

if someone is somehow dealing successfully with baldness and wants to give a advice, fine by me, i don't intend to intervene and get in the way of their efforts anymore, unless it's some sly bald guy caliber '''baldness is awesome, god wants you to be bald, so enjoy it'' like from that frankie guy or whatever his name was.