stanley tucci is small, old and bald

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta be joking. He’s an amazing actor. Looks great bald. Confident, funny, charismatic personality. You and that feelsgood kid are damaged goods and will never recover. This site is ridiculous. More posts about not being able to get woman than solutions to hair loss.
i said he is

old - i think we can agree he isnt 25 anymore, so i stand correct

bald - he is at least norwood 5, so i stand correct

small - well he looked really small next to the woman, his height is 170cm and this is considered smal in the usa (where he lives) so i stand correct

what exactly freaked you out by this statement? not sure why you even got triggered by this and went full retard mode, especially when i demonstrate you dont need to be 6ft3 fullhead to get girls like @doubleindemnity unironically claims

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep not to mention he isn't really small

And feelsbadman i am cool with cuz he is always nice. But Pancho is constantly talking sh*t and making snide remarks. And he barely has any hair loss
i will be norwood 5 in a few years which is especially hard on guys with asian features

not sure what you mean with snide, i think my comments are rather light hearted with a hint of humor in the face of the balding tragedy

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what exactly freaked you out by this statement? not sure why you even got triggered by this and went full retard mode, especially when i demonstrate you dont need to be 6ft3 fullhead to get girls like @doubleindemnity unironically claims
You dont need to be 1.90m to get women, but it sure helps.
You don't need to have a decent hairline, but is sure helps tremendously.
If you're a 1.65m dude with NW6, good luck, lol.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will be norwood 5 in a few years which is especially hard on guys with asian features

not sure what you mean with snide, i think my comments are rather light hearted with a hint of humor in the face of the balding tragedy
And how are you suddenly Norwood Nostradamus? Lol you have like 2 millimeters of thinning.

Reactions: 300

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh maybe that woman is so tall then. what do you mean with frame?

post the pic with the wig!

something very underrated when it comes to judging how someone can pull off balding

View attachment 173046

lol this pic is from a twitter post saying he had drip . . . dude definitely did on that movie lmao. do you think it would have come off as stylish and classy if he was bald? nah , sorry

doesn't look too bad bald but here he looks much better. you're right, bald guys can never fully pull off that classy, charming gentleman aesthetic.

I follow a blog on classic menswear ran by a bald dude called "permanent style" , and while he's one of the best dressed guys around and an inspiration to baldies who don't want to conform to the bald beast stereotype, even in 5k bespoke he just doesn't look as classy a fullhead in a 500 off the rack suit

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
something very underrated when it comes to judging how someone can pull off balding

doesn't look too bad bald but here he looks much better. you're right, bald guys can never fully pull off that classy, charming gentleman aesthetic.

I follow a blog on classic menswear ran by a bald dude called "permanent style" , and while he's one of the best dressed guys around and an inspiration to baldies who don't want to conform to the bald beast stereotype, even in 5k bespoke he just doesn't look as classy a fullhead in a 500 off the rack suit
Yep and I'm saying that as a big Stanley tucci fan and also fellow med (I'm half Jewish)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there are some out there who can pull off bald and classy. You have to have that hitman / lex Luthor look though. Basically everything else going for you aside from the hair.
2d3c878667d0d380def5b83dbfb6bc7f.jpg

SmallvilleLex.jpg

Looks good, and that's without all the bodybuilding cope

But then again he was a full haired guy who shaved, maybe that's why

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also tucci always plays the unattractive villain. Also he is like 50+. If he was 25 small and bald..., that is very bad.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also tucci always plays the unattractive villain. Also he is like 50+. If he was 25 small and bald..., that is very bad.
i think he looks very cool for his age, like i imagine the typical italian gentleman. a guy who would rather kill himself then wear shorts.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And how are you suddenly Norwood Nostradamus? Lol you have like 2 millimeters of thinning.
you dont understand diffuse thinning and family history. one look at my father and i know where the train is going

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he looks very cool for his age, like i imagine the typical italian gentleman. a guy who would rather kill himself then wear shorts.
So does Mark Strong, both guys are over 50, if they were in their 20s they would look like creeps.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So does Mark Strong, both guys are over 50, if they were in their 20s they would look like creeps.

that fella mark strong looks just like his last name. was born to be bald

pulls it off better than most bald heroes like statham, willis or the rock imo

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
that fella mark strong looks just like his last name. was born to be bald

pulls it off better than most bald heroes like statham, willis or the rock imo
"Certainly, there was a moment when I thought my life was effectively over(regarding balding in his 20s)......but then quickly I got over it and found it quite useful as you could use it for character"

Oh right yeah, can someone name a film he played a romantic part in?