Reaction score
and yet

Nd9GcT_eYqo2XNJX3uzdXJxfoYvDOpPpc_kCEBOng&usqp=CAU.jpg

its the italian swag

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a good face for it. And he's only short not small frame wise. Also he is 5'8 , that isn't too bad. You're half asian that's pretty tall for you lol

I love me some tucci. Great actor. But seeing him in a wig role was blackpilling. He legit looked like a full Slayer, he played a super arrogant famous dude on the core with a wig

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a good face for it. And he's only short not small frame wise. Also he is 5'8 , that isn't too bad. You're half asian that's pretty tall for you lol

I love me some tucci. Great actor. But seeing him in a wig role was blackpilling. He legit looked like a full Slayer, he played a super arrogant famous dude on the core with a wig
oh maybe that woman is so tall then. what do you mean with frame?

post the pic with the wig!

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

like his frame, the actual thickness of his bones is decent. he doesnt have thin *** bones/frame like a lot of incels do. people here really underestimate how important frame is for bald compensation. it might actually be more important than height tbh.

frame and darker skin are probably the real compensators for baldness.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ERMDQ1SUYAEXE-B.jpg

lol this pic is from a twitter post saying he had drip . . . dude definitely did on that movie lmao. do you think it would have come off as stylish and classy if he was bald? nah , sorry

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
well hung with p**rn star stamina
This doesn't get you into anybodys pants. Trust me with this. Unless you live in a tiny, tiny village women without radar vision do not know about the size of your dong or your endurance.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta be joking. He’s an amazing actor. Looks great bald. Confident, funny, charismatic personality. You and that feelsgood kid are damaged goods and will never recover. This site is ridiculous. More posts about not being able to get woman than solutions to hair loss.
Yep not to mention he isn't really small

And feelsbadman i am cool with cuz he is always nice. But Pancho is constantly talking sh*t and making snide remarks. And he barely has any hair loss

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like his frame, the actual thickness of his bones is decent. he doesnt have thin *** bones/frame like a lot of incels do. people here really underestimate how important frame is for bald compensation. it might actually be more important than height tbh.

frame and darker skin are probably the real compensators for baldness.
Didn’t see this. This is spot on.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep not to mention he isn't really small

And feelsbadman i am cool with cuz he is always nice. But Pancho is constantly talking sh*t and making snide remarks. And he barely has any hair loss
Well it’s nothing personal and I have interacted with him and he was decent enough. I’m just sick of seeing these posts. They’re not even an inconvenience, I can ignore them but I kind of want these guys to fix up and have an okay life one day, but then I see a post like this and It tells me they’ll continue to delude themselves and hate on woman. Also I’m 171cm so it struck a nerve lol
I have taken myself down dark paths many a time. It wasn’t about hair loss but still I was consumed with negativity. Like hair loss my root problem can’t be cured but working on negative thought patterns put me back on track. Also, I’m 171 so it struck a nerve ;)

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it’s nothing personal and I have interacted with him and he was decent enough. I’m just sick of seeing these posts. They’re not even an inconvenience, I can ignore them but I kind of want these guys to fix up and have an okay life one day, but then I see a post like this and It tells me they’ll continue to delude themselves and hate on woman. Also I’m 171cm so it struck a nerve lol
I have taken myself down dark paths many a time. It wasn’t about hair loss but still I was consumed with negativity. Like hair loss my root problem can’t be cured but working on negative thought patterns put me back on track. Also, I’m 171 so it struck a nerve ;)
forget about that... they will never have an okay life as long as there are other dudes heads/faces/bodies to look at...