stanley tucci is small, old and bald

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow a lot of people getting triggered that 170cm isnt considered tall in a western country, sensible topic. but the height is below average for a men in the usa, thats statistic. and a men who is below average is a short man, simple.

too all short men:
i will try to be more sensible with that topic even though i dont really understand the deal since as a small men you can still live a happy and content life with relationships (see tucci). so why do you get triggered when you fall in the catogery of being a short men, it wont hold you back. i hope you can find truly acceptance of yourself one day so you wont get triggered by this harmless statement of a fact.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow a lot of people getting triggered that 170cm isnt considered tall in a western country, sensible topic. but the height is below average for a men in the usa, thats statistic. and a men who is below average is a short man, simple.

too all short men:
i will try to be more sensible with that topic even though i dont really understand the deal since as a small men you can still live a happy and content life with relationships (see tucci). so why do you get triggered when you fall in the catogery of being a short men, it wont hold you back. i hope you can find truly acceptance of yourself one day so you wont get triggered by this harmless statement of a fact.
Dont care being short with nw1. Its the baldness and height combined that sucks

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

too all short men:
Its 1 inch below the American average.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it with you incels and projecting your "lol you mad you triggered" sh*t into everyone. I think you guys need to just have sex honestly
triggered enough to give me several dislikes (i gave you zero becausw i couldnt give less of a sh*t)

funny that you mentioning projecting because id bet money the incel stuff is just you projecting. im almost sure im better looking then you and have a more fullfilling life then you in every aspect.

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
triggered enough to give me several dislikes (i gave you zero becausw i couldnt give less of a sh*t)

funny that you mentioning projecting because id bet money the incel stuff is just you projecting. im almost sure im better looking then you and have a more fullfilling life then you in every aspect.
You're a creepy dry dick incel with zero life experience and you consider suicide nightly in your dingy basement . Please try to experience sex before you do something you can never come back from

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a creepy dry dick incel with zero life experience and you consider suicide nightly in your dingy basement . Please try to experience sex before you do something you can never come back from
cringy tryhard response as expected. im almost 100% sure now you are projecting loser (short on top of that) who i succeed in every aspect of life (including family and dating). pathetic

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cringy tryhard response as expected. im almost 100% sure now you are projecting loser (short on top of that) who i succeed in every aspect of life (including family and dating). pathetic
You're crying about a cowlick. You're the most pathetic person here. Yea I'm short but at least my dick has entered vagina unlike yours

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crying about a cowlick. You're the most pathetic person here. Yea I'm short but at least my dick has entered vagina unlike yours
i have a healthier sex and relationship life then you, never forget this little man.

also did your mummy took away your pacifier little boy? all your response are so tryhard its cringe, are you even trying to persuade here. its pathetic and repetitive.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a healthier sex and relationship life then you, never forget this little man.

also did your mummy took away your pacifier little boy? all your response are so tryhard its cringe, are you even trying to persuade here. its pathetic and repetitive.
Arent you half asian?

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arent you half asian?
yes im not the tallest either but apparently tall enough to not get triggered like some individuals here who are "totally not insecure" about their height but chimp out if i a guy who is - statistically speaking - below average height gets called short.

some people here are really unrelaxed and seem very insecure (not just about height but in general), maybe some should take a break from the internet for a few days lol.

also people missed totally the point of this thread were i wanted to show - in response to @doubleindemnity threads - that a guy who carries himself and has at least an ok face still can get relationships with decent looking women despite lacking hair and height

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes im not the tallest either but apparently tall enough to not get triggered like some individuals here who are "totally not insecure" about their height but chimp out if i a guy who is - statistically speaking - below average height gets called short.

some people here are really unrelaxed and seem very insecure (not just about height but in general), maybe some should take a break from the internet for a few days lol.
How tall are you? Zen is a total cuck but he's right . People here are usually american or from the UK and the average mens heights are 5'9 in both. You really think 1 inch less than the average is enough to call someone "small"? Hes not even small frame wise

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
How tall are you? Zen is a total cuck but he's right . People here are usually american or from the UK and the average mens heights are 5'9 in both. You really think 1 inch less than the average is enough to call someone "small"? Hes not even small frame wise
You must be from the UK. In Americuck being under 6 ft tall is really bad. 5'8 would be very difficult to find a relationship. 5'6 is death.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1638223459984.png

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be from the UK. In Americuck being under 6 ft tall is really bad. 5'8 would be very difficult to find a relationship. 5'6 is death.
@justinbieberscombover " 5'8 would be very difficult to find a relationship";)

I'm all American brah . I'm 5'6 and I see plenty of people my height and shorter all the time. 5'9-10 is the average American male height. Probably getting shorter now with the rapidly growing Asian and Hispanic populations too