Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Reaction score
karan1 said:
HiHadith had bad sides from spectral dnc. Enlarged pores, puffy face, dark circles, made me look like $h!t. Quit it 6 months ago, face has cleared up, left me with wrinkles though. Just want to request for feedback on the puffiness dark circles and eye bags. If these Side effects are not present, it's goin to be so cool!

How long did you use it?

justinstocks

Reaction score
update 2.0 ...

losing a little bit more hair than usual , prob due to lack of minoxidil and the new stuff starting to work , no sign of new growth yet ...

no problems with face bloating or dark circles on this stuff , my eye circles are getting better daily and face looks slimmer , skin looks a lot better.

dont bother trying to use the spray that comes with it , it just shoots out a line of product you still have to rub in - use a dropper to get it on the scalp instead...

seems to make the texture of hair feel better , nice and smooth unlike the god awful rogain foam ...

good luck test monkeys !!!

karan1

Reaction score
MarkMayISAWESOME said:
karan1 said:
HiHadith had bad sides from spectral dnc. Enlarged pores, puffy face, dark circles, made me look like $h!t. Quit it 6 months ago, face has cleared up, left me with wrinkles though. Just want to request for feedback on the puffiness dark circles and eye bags. If these Side effects are not present, it's goin to be so cool!

How long did you use it?

I used spectral dnc twice, first for 4 months then quit n lost hair big time after quitting n then started again for 3 months before finally deciding to quit minoxidil poison. Could not stand my new ugly minoxidil gifted face. Will try spectral n.
Thanks a lot JustinStocks for your kind update.

ShaneA655

Reaction score
i just ordered mine today. I will keep you posted. I quit minoxidil a few weeks ago and I am starting to shed alot. I only use on temples for past few years and it keeps my hair thick there. I however quit minoxidil because of facial bloating, wrinkles around eyes, red dry eyes, flushing on face in sun, etc. So hopefully this will work and not have the sides becasue i cant use minoxidil anymore.

Let me know how this is working for some people. I think i might combine this and f7? good idea?

Altair

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm using Spectral DNC-N for 2 weeks and my results are fantastic! Already more dark follicles are sprouting, and my hairline is almost restored. Hair grows faster!

Januari is my 1 year timeline wtih Spectral DNC-L and DNC-N...these products have changed my life :)

Regards Altair.

ShaneA655

Reaction score
so you said you were using it for 2 weeks? Then you said a year? I thought it just came out? So 2 weeks and you can already tell? Really?

Reaction score
Altair said:
Hi everybody!

I'm using Spectral DNC-N for 2 weeks and my results are fantastic! Already more dark follicles are sprouting, and my hairline is almost restored. Hair grows faster!

Januari is my 1 year timeline wtih Spectral DNC-L and DNC-N...these products have changed my life :)

Regards Altair.

If you have been using Spectral DNC-L for a year now and DNC-N for only 2 weeks, how do you know it's the DNC-N causing your hair growth and not the DNC-L which you have used for a much longer period of time?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Altair said:
Hi everybody!

Regards Altair.

Kind of a suspicious post (sorry, but i'm always skeptical of first posts touting certain products).

Anyway, are you using anything else besides dnc-l and dnc-n? finasteride perhaps?

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Everytime new product comes out the fake reviews are not far behind. It is mainly from those who sell the products creating fake testimonials. I don't think it is the manufacturers in this case. The strange thing with DS Laboratories is that they launched a product (Spectral DNC-N) without providing research papers and studies on the active ingredient to the consumer.

karan1

Reaction score
In my opinion it's beyond that, sellers have been reading how we don't take any new guys seriously. Companies like revivogen dslabs etc have been around for a while, if we were to suspect, we couldn't even spare senior posters based on only number of posts. Contents of post should also matter.

At the same time, I definitely wouldnt trust a guy saying he got head full of hair in 2 weeks of dnc- n even if he were a senior poster
I agree that they released dnc-n without talking bout nanoxidil, something to hide? I wish nanoxidil doesn't have sides of minoxidil or I won't be able to use it.

n1ckk

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to combine nanoxidil with minoxidil ?

Both products should be used twice daily but i still have 4 bottles of rogaine foam left. So i want to use nanoxidil in the evening and rogaine in the morning.

On forums and blogs i reckoned i saw something about dnc-n needing less applications, but on the box it says its to be used twice a day.

Can i use to nanoxidil only once a day and still be effective ?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
n1ckkNL said:
Is it a good idea to combine nanoxidil with minoxidil ?

Both products should be used twice daily but i still have 4 bottles of rogaine foam left. So i want to use nanoxidil in the evening and rogaine in the morning.

On forums and blogs i reckoned i saw something about dnc-n needing less applications, but on the box it says its to be used twice a day.

Can i use to nanoxidil only once a day and still be effective ?
this is so new so we have no experience.. just 1 way to find out.. test it :D

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be very wary of cutting your minoxidil when starting this stuff.

Chances are you'd lose hair. We have no evidence yet that nanoxidil is anything but snakeoil and certainly none that it is as effective as minoxidil.

Putting faith in this stuff for a second, if you buy that it doesn't cause the same sides as minoxidil then it must work via a different action. This suggests any growth you gained from minoxidil will be lost, even if replaced later by this magic nanoxidil stuff.

Edit: edited to sound less twatty.

slacker86

Reaction score
so I have received my DNC-N, and have applied it three times. No allergic reactions thus far! This is very exciting, as while I had lots of thickening with minoxidil, after a year of continuous and problem free use, I could not apply the stuff even once without a flare up of extremely sore and unsightly rashes. Woop! Fingers crossed. This could be a god send. :)

karan1

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Go it used it 5 times, I wasnt on any type of minoxidil before this for 6 months.
first application- shed hair normally
2nd and 3rd application- very little shed
4th-5th application- Shedding back to normal.
will keep you posted.

any one seeing any under eye bags, wrinkles, puffy face yet?
requesting the feedback from the testers who are not using minoxidil, only DNC-N and other treatments.
Thanks

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
karan1 said:
Hi Guys, Go it used it 5 times, I wasnt on any type of minoxidil before this for 6 months.
first application- shed hair normally
2nd and 3rd application- very little shed
4th-5th application- Shedding back to normal.
will keep you posted.

any one seeing any under eye bags, wrinkles, puffy face yet?
requesting the feedback from the testers who are not using minoxidil, only DNC-N and other treatments.
Thanks

How long does it take to dry?
Is there any propylene glycol in this product? If not, I may give it a try.

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
Hi longhair, the ingredients are:

DEIONIZED WATER, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, NANOXIDIL (5%), ADENOSINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMINEXIL, ARGININE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS (NANOSOMES), ACETYL TYROSINE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PROCYANIDIN B2, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG 12 DIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, APIGENIN, ETHANOL, ISOLAURETH-6, ZINC GLUCONATE, TAURINE, PREZATIDE COPPER ACETATE (COPPER PEPTIDE), NIACINAMIDE, OLEANOLIC ACID, ORNITHINE HCL, CITRULLINE, RETINOL, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, T-FLAVANONE, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE, BIOTIN, DIMETHICONOL, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-2 PANTHENOL SUCCINATECONE QUATERNIUM-2 PANTHENOL SUCCINATE.

Is propylene glycol a notorious ingredient?
I had a terrible reaction to rogaine but have ordered a couple of bottles of dnc n and am hoping for the best. Frustratingly it's not due to arrive for a week yet as it keeps beeing delayed :/
I'm really interested to see how this thread develops as there is very little mention of this so far on the net.
It does look a better bet than spectral f7 imho