Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Timi said:
Hello Jojje

and what for am minoxidil take You
from Foam i was soooooo swollen
and take You Finasterid?

Yea i take 1-1,25 mg finasteride each day.. i do forget one or 2 days a month :p
I used Rogain foaen and yes i got bloated from it, thats about it from sides ive had.

T

Timi

Jojje said:
Timi said:
Hello Jojje

and take You Finasterid?

Yea i take 1-1,25 mg finasteride each day.. i do forget one or 2 days a month :p
I used Rogain foaen and yes i got bloated from it, thats about it from sides ive had.

Jojje

have you stoped Rogain Foam?

or take you a other minoxidil?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Timi said:
Jojje said:
Timi said:
Hello Jojje

and take You Finasterid?

Jojje

have you stoped Rogain Foam?

or take you a other minoxidil?

yes i have stopped minoxidil timmy

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
idontwanttobebalding said:
http://www.skincareblog.net/2011/08/02/ ... -molecule/

Hair-growth developer Divine Skin Inc. (DSKX) introduced a new molecule, Nanoxidil, designed to stimulate follicles at the vertex of the scalp and surpass minoxidil for efficacy and tolerability. The innovative new compound offers unique advantages for penetration and persistence because its molecular weight is lower than that of minoxidil, a chemical on the market for 30 years now.

“This is a significant step forward in topical therapy, and we are very excited,â€￾ said Daniel Khesin, CEO of Divine Skin.

He added that new products could be brought to market quickly since Nanoxidil did not require health-agency approval in most countries. He anticipated that Divine Skin would see significant revenue from Nanoxidil, which resulted from a five-year research-and-development effort.Spectral.DNC-N, part of the DS Laboratories brand, would be the first treatment to employ Nanoxidil 5%, which could eventually succeed minoxidil as the new standard for topical treatment.

Nanoxidil’s precise mechanism of action is still under study. Researchers expect it to potentiate desirable properties and mitigate side effects, compared to minoxidil. Studies of minoxidil have shown it to open ion channels, induce resting follicles into growth phase, increase follicle size, relax vascular smooth muscle, and stimulate vascular endothelial growth factor. Nanoxidil’s lower molecular weight may boost its absorption properties for greater efficacy.

“We expect Nanoxidil to become a powerful force in the fight against thinning and shedding hair, working faster and better with enhanced tolerability,â€￾ predicted Khesin. “It may allow more patients to maintain their hair, and it may work for patients who have not responded to standard minoxidil therapy.â€￾

About Divine Skin

Divine Skin Inc. leads in the development of biotechnology for topical, nutritional, and pharmaceutical therapies. It markets worldwide through online and specialty retailers, cosmetics wholesalers, salons, and medical offices. The fast-growing company went public in 2009.

DS Laboratories, its flagship brand, offers high-performance topical solutions to restore growth and radiance to hair, suppress dandruff and unwanted hair, control acne, improve hygiene, and reduce cellulite and wrinkles. Bioavailability is enhanced through encapsulation
(http://www.dslaboratories.com).

If it is a new molecule why no health agency approval? :dunno:

Where are the 5-year studies they speak of? :dunno:

Is it just minoxidil reformulated? :dunno:

well i asked about the research as well, they say it will be made open for public vieving soon, and everything will be available on their site.. heck the product is so fresh they dont even got it on the main site yet....

LostHope

Reaction score
DoctorHouse wrote:

[I am sure using minoxidil with finasteride can be as effective as using Proxiphen with finasteride. In order to use Proxiphen sparingly I use it along with Prox-n. I still think Proctor's products are a good alternative if you don't want to use minoxidil but I still think taking finasteride is the most important arsenal for the fight. However, none of these treatments can save the hairline fully. I continue to recede very slowly at the hairline areas and temples but more in a diffuse pattern. It has helped the rest of my hair maintain very well. Hair transplants are the only way to thicken the hairline and maintain it.

Since the hairline is the toughest area to save, I seriously doubt there will be any new future treatments other than a hair transplant that can thicken your hairline up to level of "densely packed" hair transplant. Even if we develop a way to increase your donor supply, you are still going to have a hair transplant. Hair transplant doctors will just have a large increase in business once this happens.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have to excuse my bad English, but I'm not a native speaker.
Your opinions are almost 100% identical to mine. Nevertheless you have more
experience in hairloss treatments than me, which makes you a very valuable source of knowledge for me.

As you know minoxidil is a no go for me as for many others, desperately seeking for a growth stimulant. Can you tell me a bit more on your ProxN experience, esp if you use it with finasteride. Do you think it's worth it? Our would you take the plunge now and jump on Nanoxidil?

Thanx for help

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well im going to cutt aplication down to 1 time a day, can feel the blood pulsing to the top of my head..so this stuff is stronger then the minoxidil i used.
Lets just hope the hair effects are just as strong.
Puls feeling is gone now at one aplication a day ^^
And the talk is that one does not need to aply it as often as minoxidil too so i gues we will see ^^, going to make my mornings faster :D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LostHope, I would wait to try Nanoxidil at this point just because its so new. As far as Prox-n, most people say it helps with thickening up the hairs. I have not experienced sides with Proctor's products so that is the most important reason why I continue to use them. I took the HairDx test and it said I was a poor responder to finasteride, so maybe I am good responder to Proctor's products. Honestly, you just have to try it for yourself to see if it works. What works for some may not work for others. I think diffuse thinners with minor loss like me will respond the best to most treatments anyway. If your loss is greater than a NW3 than I really think the fight is much harder to win.

If nanoxidil proves to be effective without any sides, I would give it a try. However, if it just offsets the balding process too, I think its going to be a temporary fix like minoxidil. Prox-n might possibly be doing more than just minoxidil in slowing down baldness in the long run. I still have enough hair to give the illusion I don't have anything wrong but I don't know how long it will last before I have to surrender to a hair transplant.

Jacob

Reaction score
Since I was mentioned...... :whistle:

No sides from Prox? Maybe even the "regular" version is a light version. Or even lighter. The "mysterious ingreds" could be things such as oxygen. Could even be the highest % ingred(s)..at the top of the list..if it/they weren't so mysterious and were listed.

:woot:

LostHope

Reaction score
Jojje said:
well im going to cutt aplication down to 1 time a day, can feel the blood pulsing to the top of my head..so this stuff is stronger then the minoxidil i used.
And the talk is that one does not need to aply it as often as minoxidil too so i gues we will see ^^, going to make my mornings faster :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jojje, do I understand correct - You start seeing minoxidil like side effects?
Do you see 'bloated face' also? Exp. when you try a 1x overdose on nanoxidil.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LostHope said:
Jojje said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jojje, do I understand correct - You start seeing minoxidil like side effects?
Do you see 'bloated face' also? Exp. when you try a 1x overdose on nanoxidil.
No bloated face, just got a splitting head ace from blood rushing/pulsating to the head.. that happends ones on minoxidil when i forgot i had a open woulnd and aplyed minoxidil on the head.
other then that hair looks better from this when aplyed, dont get the dry frisy hair as from minoxidil, going to continue with 1 aplication at night and see what happends in a month or 3 with nanoxidil ^^

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
LostHope, I would wait to try Nanoxidil at this point just because its so new. As far as Prox-n, most people say it helps with thickening up the hairs. I have not experienced sides with Proctor's products so that is the most important reason why I continue to use them. I took the HairDx test and it said I was a poor responder to finasteride, so maybe I am good responder to Proctor's products. Honestly, you just have to try it for yourself to see if it works. What works for some may not work for others. I think diffuse thinners with minor loss like me will respond the best to most treatments anyway. If your loss is greater than a NW3 than I really think the fight is much harder to win.

If nanoxidil proves to be effective without any sides, I would give it a try. However, if it just offsets the balding process too, I think its going to be a temporary fix like minoxidil. Prox-n might possibly be doing more than just minoxidil in slowing down baldness in the long run. I still have enough hair to give the illusion I don't have anything wrong but I don't know how long it will last before I have to surrender to a hair transplant.

hehe you meen he should wait and se if i survive the nanoxidil and dont get a stroke :p

doke

Reaction score
hi jojje does it make the scalp go red? and how many sprays do ds say to apply.
Also what are the total ingredience?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
doke said:
hi jojje does it make the scalp go red? and how many sprays do ds say to apply.
Also what are the total ingredience?
Nope no irritation or red scalp.
INGREDIENTS:
DEIONIZED WATER, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, NANOXIDIL (5%), ADENOSINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMINEXIL, ARGININE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS (NANOSOMES), ACETYL TYROSINE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PROCYANIDIN B2, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG 12 DIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, APIGENIN, ETHANOL, ISOLAURETH-6, ZINC GLUCONATE, TAURINE, PREZATIDE COPPER ACETATE (COPPER PEPTIDE), NIACINAMIDE, OLEANOLIC ACID, ORNITHINE HCL, CITRULLINE, RETINOL, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, T-FLAVANONE, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE, BIOTIN, DIMETHICONOL, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-2 PANTHENOL SUCCINATECONE QUATERNIUM-2 PANTHENOL SUCCINATE

DIRECTIONS:
Apply 10 sprays twice per day directly in the area of hair loss or thinning. Rub in the liquid evenly over the entire area and wash your hands with soap and water immediately after use. Do not rinse. Spectral.DNC-N® should be applied whether your hair has been washed or not..

doke

Reaction score
many thanks jojje i notice it contains niacinamide which i have used before its in kevis and many other hair loss naturals and it did give me headachs and the scalp redness.
I still wonder what the 5% nanoxidil is made from as we know that minoxidil was from rats urine.

doke

Reaction score
Guys i have ordered nanoxidil from uk vendor at £25 a bottle and ordered two at a discount £48 with free post in uk. :agree: :bravo:

T

Timi

ohmanohno said:
Links are on page 1

but the Customsstation

and is it sure that this minoxidil not the same side effect have as Foam and so on??
swelling-red face-Waterface-Tinnitus