Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally quit minoxidil due to it ageing my face by about 10 years, eyes have wrinkles/dark circles underneath and are 'caved in', cheeks are swollen, pores are bigger and skin just looks unhealthier. I'm 20 by the way so none of it is down to natural ageing.

Just ordered Spectral DNC and will keep progress updated.

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
About a month into adding spectral DNc+ derma rolling (wounding) every week and haven't noticed any improvements, infact I think that I've lost ground.

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
I have'nt updated my blog for a while. Just to say, I have stopped using the spectral DNC-N for a while now. It did'nt do anything for me unfortunately.

I've switched to standard regaine foam 5%.

fahhudi

Reaction score
I did hair planting 1 month ago.. and they've advised me to use DNC-N along with Revita shampoo..
do you guys think that it'll be useless to use them?!!:doh:

Kordian

Reaction score
IM using DNC-N about week, and all i can say now that i feel terribly "burning" (dont know how to call it in english) on the place when i use it. It lasts like half of hour. I suspect that DNC-N makes skin dry, and contained alcohol makes "burnish"
feeling. I will be informing you about the progress.

@fahhudi
i dont think that using Revita after transplant is a good idea. It makes hair stronger, and its a good shampoo (according to opinions in the internet) but in first 2 week - 1 month, Revita makes loss hair...

fahhudi

Reaction score
IM using DNC-N about week, and all i can say now that i feel terribly "burning" (dont know how to call it in english) on the place when i use it. It lasts like half of hour. I suspect that DNC-N makes skin dry, and contained alcohol makes "burnish"
feeling. I will be informing you about the progress.

@fahhudi
i dont think that using Revita after transplant is a good idea. It makes hair stronger, and its a good shampoo (according to opinions in the internet) but in first 2 week - 1 month, Revita makes loss hair...

I will start using both DNC-N and Revita after 5 days (1 month after hair transplantation)..
Thanks for the info, though.. :)

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Can i mix RU with Naoxidil ? Someone did this already?

Ven

Reaction score
Are there people that take nanoxidil for a long period of time and think is has benefits? Maybe even beter than minoxidil?

DHT_Blocker

Reaction score
Hey man you should have taken some quality pictures of your hair before you started, and should be taking more as time progresses so we can tell if it's made any difference. Best of luck but we need pictures! :)

I've used Spectral DNC-L for about 8 years and can attest to its effectiveness. I'm sad they've taken it off the market, I can only assume it's because the company is becoming unprofitable and actual Minoxidil (the only ingredient in the entire package that is actually proven to combat hairloss) was becoming too expensive for them to obtain.

So now they have another product that uses NAN-oxidil instead... Well isn't that suspicious as all F. I highly doubt it works at all but am interested in your story--thanks for being the guinea pig for all of us :)

I need to find an alternative for Spectral DNC-L here soon, it's becoming harder and harder to find.