Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
Ozai, I wonder if you might answer a few questions... how long have you been using DNC N? where did you buy it from? How often did you apply it? How much hair have you shed? Did you have any other side effects? Have you tried minoxidil and if so what were your results from minoxidil?
I'm genuinely curious as I'm using DNC N but having slow but very slight gains.
It has caused some shedding for me, but that seems to have passed after the first couple of months.
The only other thing I have noticed is some very slight redness in the area I apply it to.
I'm only able to use it at night as my hair is several inches long and it totally messes it up, but I don't think this is a scam product (yet!). Maybe you didn't give it long enough?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how is it a scam? At the very least this is just "sprayable" minoxidil which SHOULD work for most people

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
DNC makes it seem like everything they release is the miracle cure. I know they have to market their product but people will catch on and realize their products are over priced minoxidil sooner than later. How much is DNC-N? 50 bucks, no thanks.

n1ckk

Reaction score
I think that it is unreasonable to say dnc-n is bullshit if you are just using it for 3 months or less.

If you want to be certain if it works or not, just buy a four month supply. Use it consistently and after the third month you should expect lots-a-regrowth.

At least, that is what the leaflet in the box tells us.

For myself, im using it since 3 months. I experienced shedding in the end of december and it stopped about 2 weeks ago. Im did not see improvement since i started, more like a downfall maybe.

But the hairs that are still there, some individual hairs are ridiculously thick. Also my temples filled in pretty nice.

I am using dnc-n only once a day in the evening.

yullian-bull

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was using minoxidil (both liquid and foam) and had a terrible facial bloating. Do you think I should give DNC-N a try? Is there anyone in the forum who uses this product more than 4 months?

Thanks in advance!

saltynuts

Reaction score
I bought some of this stuff and it is a joke. So damn thick I don't even see how it could even penetrate the scalp.

Just another product where they throw in a kitchen sink of ingredients to make it look like a great product. If nanoxidil is so great why not sell a prouduct with JUST THAT? You know, like minixodil is done?

Not scam artists, but they just want to sell products.

stevequeen

Reaction score
saltynuts said:
Just another product where they throw in a kitchen sink of ingredients to make it look like a great product. If nanoxidil is so great why not sell a prouduct with JUST THAT? You know, like minixodil is done?.

Absolutly correct... its just a bullshit product, without tests, without any practical informations, without anything, but with MANY ingredients.
its kinda sad. Everyone here searchs for trust in DNC, even if they give NOTHING to be trusted in... even its totally unlogically why they should hide ANY practical and good informations about clinical test etc.!
You all guys who dream of thick nice hair, and maybe have side-effects of minoxidil, buy that Nanoxidil-sh*t and make DNC rich.

Understandably... but its just the money-maker-machine of DNC.

:( :( :(

baldingmojo

Reaction score
The original Spectral DNC, before they changed the formula in 2010, has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me.

I know there's new people on either side of the argument, most likely planted by other product companies. And I'm going to get treated the same as this is my first post. Even though I posted on the other forum hairlosshelp on the spectral subject under the moniker mojoba. However I am willing to give this the time to see if it works.

I've been using spectral dnc n for 6 weeks now. No major shedding since switching from the previous minoxidil topical. Although it'll probably happen.
I keep my hair pretty short (about a 4), and am finding it really good. Not oily like my previous topical which was the kirklands 5% minoxidil. Once it dries, it's not noticeable at all. I guess if you have longer hair it would be. Using on short hair rocks though.

I just hope it has the same results as the epic formula of 2009/10.
Will keep you posted, as no one is even talking about it on the other forum i used to post on.

It would be great to hear from some of the original posters that have been using this since october/november to hear how they are going with progress.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do get some more hairs on the hairline but its giving me some head aike.. think it might be a bit to potent for me, might contine using it just ones a day in combination with other topicals. hair is looking better then in desember.
Either its doing something or my hair is in a better cyckle. No sheds though.
Going to make my own type off tricomin with 2.5% tri peptides, se if it gives me the next extra kick. ^^

yullian-bull

Reaction score
Thanks on that one. - from both sides

If you have any other suggestions, please keep them coming. I'm all ears!! Cheers

n1ckk

Reaction score
I to begin to see some thicker hairs since a couple of weeks now, i am using this topical since begin of november and experienced a litte shed end of last year.

Every day i see my hair become a little bit thicker, i have no longer the problem of an itchy and irritated scalp, only very little.

I also like the feeling of the topical on my scalp it makes my scalp feel calm and nice.

I apply it only in the evening. In the morning i use the rogaine foam. Every other night i use keto shampoo before applying the dnc-n right after.

roadkill2

Reaction score
It's been about 8 weeks now. I've been using Spectral DNC-N in the front only (regular foam in the back).

I'll go another 4-6 weeks, but at the current rate, I'll probably drop it. At this point, I can't really see any value-added over the foam.

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
I've just started using this two days ago, along with spectral F7 and a dermaroller (0.75mm).

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree.

I've tried to give DS a chance to explain their products but they've totally failed, they clearly do not give a sh*t.

Scam bullshit snakeoil. Avoid.

yullian-bull

Reaction score
Cheers you guys for your help! Out of all the products you guys use, which product would you say looks the best in your hair? For me the minoxidil always seemed to leave my hair really dry (not natural). It would be great if there was a product that helps to grow but leaves your hair looking good as well. Thanks in advance - if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be really grateful.

stevequeen

Reaction score
rogaine foam looks good.
you can youse a hair-dryer 10 minutes after you did the foam in your hair, and you can style them.
best way for this i only the foam, styling with liquid is impossible and looks like holy sh*t.

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
I've done a quick update on spectral dnc-n. Up to now, nothing much to say except that I don't get any streaks like spectral DNC-lotion.

No apparent shedding, no hair gain or vellus hairs. However, hair does seem thicker. Could be the nice placebo effect though.

justinstocks

Reaction score
just received a new supply of DNC-N from biovea and the packaging and ingredients list have both changed.

wonder why when it was only launched a few months ago ?

is anyone getting good results on it ? im finding it a bit disappointing to be honest ...