new ingredients list is

deionised water
propylene glycol
nanoxidil 5%
peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
glycerin
adenosine
lactic acid
2,4daimino pyramidine-3 oxide ( aminexil )
phospholipids ( nanosomes )
lecithin
retinol
dextran
hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride
proycanidin b2
sophora flavescens
butylene glycol
malus domestica fruit cell culture stem cells
acetyl tetrapeptide-3
polysorbate-60
prezatide copper acetate ( copper peptide )
biotinoyl tripeptide-1
trifolium pratense flower extract
xantham gum
myristol pentapeptide-17
thymosin-b4
phenoxyethanol
caprylyl glycol

what a list ! the old version is ...

deionised water
hydrolyzed lupine protein
panax ginseng root extract
nanoxidil 5%
adenosine
butylene glycol
aminexil
arginine
phospholipids ( nanosomes )
acetyl tyrosine
ppg-26-buteth-26
arctium majus root extract
hydrolised soy protein
procyanidin b2
polyquaternium-11
peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
peg 12 dimethicone
cetrimonium chloride
calcium pantothenate
apigenin ethanol
isolaureth-6
zinc gluconate
taurine
prezatide copper acetate ( copper peptide )
niacinamide
oleanolic acid
ornithine hcl
citrulline
retinol
glucosamine hcl
propelyne glycol
peg-8 dimethicone
t-flavanone
biotinoyl tripeptide
biotin dimethiconol
silicone quaternium-2 panthenol succinate

excuse any spelling mistakes and everyone owes me a beer for typing all that out !

Jacob

Reaction score
63estj.png

Seems they left the actives in..even added some like thymosin-b4?

justinstocks

Reaction score
looks that way ...

forgot to mention you dont get a dropper in the packaging anymore , just the spray pump ( which i dont like ) so hang on to your old ones !

heidi.ho

Reaction score
hi guys.
i'm new here.
37 and of course my hair look "better" and "better".
i used for 4 years mino 2% and then obviously 5% for 3 years or so. 3 months ago i stopped cos of side effects. the itching was unbearable. i was practically scratching my head while sleeping, not mentioning eye-bags or fatigue states. so actually minoxidil is useless.
these 3 moths i used products from rene furterer. kinda expenses, 100% natural...but they didn't work. anyway i recommend 'complex 5' (which i'm still using it). why? after you put on your scalp you actually feel the blood circulating. unfortunately i haven't felt ever something similar with minoxidil, except with this product called "hairloss" (2%) made in Jordan, nowadays impossible to find it on market.
anyway i've started using for one week this dnc-n, which looks interesting but also raises lots of questions. it's kinda strage why they don't use anymore arginine or ginseng extract. and i'm feeling again that fatigue mentioned before and also eyes-bags are back. i've read all post and it seems nobody else's felt the same. instead, no redness or itchiness or flaky scalp...yet.
questions
* how often do you wash you hair?
* which shampoo you think is at least...GOOD? i've used all kinds (t-gel, nizoral, philip kingsley) but now i'm using this one Forticea (rene Furterer) which is really good.
* does anybody keep diet? you can pump inside you tones of mino nano and other chemicals, but also you need good food with minimum fat. the more fat the less bloodstream. and all we need is blood circulation.
ok...enough. thanks for reading.
and..please new posts with new results from older nano users.

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
Any updates from other users?
I'm using once a day before bed. No real gains, no increase in my hairloss either... just fairly stable Norwood 3v.
Also no real sides except slight increase in heart rate when I was first taking it, but I'm no longer experiencing that.

justinstocks

Reaction score
its **** , dont bother ... tried it for 6 month and done bugger all for me , lost loads , hair looks worse than ever.

also no info from DS labs since it came out = they know it doesnt work

im back on minoxidil now !

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
This does come with some side effects despite DS Labs claims. I've been on this since the end of November (8 months) and my right eye is becoming noticeably sunken - so much so I've been asked what happened to my eye. I'm only using it once an evening but it's time to get off this now :(
I did have a worse reaction to minoxidil (Rogaine liquid) several years ago which left me looking really beaten up, this is not as bad but I can't justify it anymore.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To the lady at DSLaboratories

Hi!
- Do all of your formulations have alcohol?
- Do all of your formulations have minoxidil?

I ask because I can't use minoxidil because of the alcohol.

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk, I read somewhere in this forum that nanoxidil does have some alcohol. I can't remember where I read it. It is in the new formula.

As for Zapp. If you are allergic to minoxidil, you are very likely going to be allergic to nanoxidil.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks Teddy!

I was looking into this stuff and found out it has min. ALOT of min.

if one can't use min, one can't use this stuff.

Bummers

ifeelgood

Reaction score
I don't think its got Minoxidil thats in rogaine or some other brands. I have used proper minoxidil in the past and have had serious sides. I have been using Spectral nanoxidil for about 8 months but no major gains to report.
My body seem to tolerate it well...

hofh

Reaction score
Updates?

Hi all! :) Any update from you Nanoxidil users? any gain or worsening? side effects? :)

Mr.T

Reaction score
Hi all! :) Any update from you Nanoxidil users? any gain or worsening? side effects? :)

Hello,
(First i must say that my english is realy bad but i gona write anyway). Iv been using DNC-N for 6months now and i start using it becuse i wanted something new and this is not god, im still shedding!
Its always a short shedding when i change formula but DNC_N has killed my hair, now i have a bald spot on top of my head and the hair is getting smaler and smaler, and losing much hair in the front line to.
DNC-n make me lose more hair more quiqly than before, and maby my DHT is to strong but this is crazy. I lost all my strong hairs and for awhile new tiny hair was coming up and when they are 4-5mm i lose them to.
DNC-N is impossible to style it take me a long time in the morning to try it look good, it dry very very slowly. When i put DNC-N in my hair i can feel it day and night so it must do something with the blood, and this is my biggest problem i have constantly HEADACHE! I woke up 2weeks ago and have a enormous migraine, it have taking me sometime to understand that the headache come from DNC-N. So now i gona go back to DNC-L, maybe its to late to save my hair but i like the cream better.
This was my story hope it helps somebody....

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
It has been a while since I've updated on my blog. I've been really busy due to my new job. DNC-N for me does'nt cause further shedding on my temple hairline. What it has'nt done is grow new hair. At the start, I had brand new fine hair growing. They have gone unfortunately. I will try to put some new pictures on the blog soon. I actually think my hairline has got worse.