Specific Workout Plan For Muscle Gain Cheers!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys

need some help for a workout plan

i pretty much have the body of the guy below. skinny, no muscle at all really. probably a bit skinnier tbh

ffs.jpg

this is how id like to look

dsf.jpg

this is how i dont want to look

bhui.jpg

i want the overall thickness/leaness but not the huge muscles. do you know what i mean?

in the second picture you can see paul walker is bigger overall, but his muscles arent huge.

how is this achieved EXACTLY?

how would i go from the first picture to second. exactly like the second picture. what specific workout would i need if i was working out 3 times a week?

cheers!!!!!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll have to eat more, increase protein intake, check some gym routines on youtube, noob gains will come quick & fast

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes cheers i think ill go the gym and ask some people there

i know exactly what i want to look like, i just need to know the specific workout i need

shookwun

Reaction score
Easily attainable if you lay off the twinkes, carb down, and reach lower bodyfat.

Anybody with average genes, can have this look in a year, max two if sh*t genes, and low muscle mass

dsf-jpg.46594

shookwun

Reaction score
take awhile.... Took me 6 years to get to this guys size.

bhui-jpg.46595

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? I thought you were "rick", as in the person in your avatar?? am I wrong?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just go and hit all of the machines at your gym = noob gains for all muscles

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? I thought you were "rick", as in the person in your avatar?? am I wrong?

lol no this isnt rick. just his biggest fan. did you think you had a private conversation about hair transplants with rick? lol

hes so good looking he doesnt need one

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
alrite cheers guys.

i know i should be able to get there within a year, thats my goal. i just wana know EXACTLY what i need to do, i was hoping you guys could help with that. like how many days a week, what machines, what reps, sets etc etc.

ill have a chat with some gym guys see if they can help

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no this isnt rick. just his biggest fan. did you think you had a private conversation about hair transplants with rick? lol

hes so good looking he doesnt need one

haha, good! because I just put the two together and realized it was you asking about the transplant! haha.. I was tempted to talk about how my Dad was Jewish, but refrained. :)

I've tried to post pics of the transplanted area a few times on different sites, but it pics it looks COMPLETELY NORMAL, just thin. obviously this frustrates me because in real life, you can tell.

My entire head is just diffused thin right now, so I suppose it kinda blends in with the weirdness.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha, good! because I just put the two together and realized it was you asking about the transplant! haha.. I was tempted to talk about how my Dad was Jewish, but refrained. :)

I've tried to post pics of the transplanted area a few times on different sites, but it pics it looks COMPLETELY NORMAL, just thin. obviously this frustrates me because in real life, you can tell.

My entire head is just diffused thin right now, so I suppose it kinda blends in with the weirdness.

id love to see those pics, ill try and find them one day.

i like the idea of having some coverage and keeping it short (its my only option really as i cant take meds and im heading for nw7), but it just doesnt look right to me. your head looks like a f*****g toothbrush. and guys like you confirm it to me, those transplanted hairs just dont look normal when short.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
id love to see those pics, ill try and find them one day.

i like the idea of having some coverage and keeping it short (its my only option really as i cant take meds and im heading for nw7), but it just doesnt look right to me. your head looks like a f*****g toothbrush. and guys like you confirm it to me, those transplanted hairs just dont look normal when short.

they look more normal if your scalp is a similar color to your hair. Basically, if you're a black person, or a white person with blonde hair. I have very dark hair, but luckily my skin can get pretty dark. hopefully my scalp will tan like the rest of my skin.

I would like to one day get a FUE of like 4-5k grafts. I would have two thousand just for the frontal third. A decent hair line and decent density. a good frame. then have the rest dispersed in the mid scalp and crown. I would wear it at 1" (six guard) and leave it combed forward... essentially, EXACTLY what I have now with the reassurance it won't fall out, and a hairline that looks semi-normal.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
they look more normal if your scalp is a similar color to your hair. Basically, if you're a black person, or a white person with blonde hair. I have very dark hair, but luckily my skin can get pretty dark. hopefully my scalp will tan like the rest of my skin.

I would like to one day get a FUE of like 4-5k grafts. I would have two thousand just for the frontal third. A decent hair line and decent density. a good frame. then have the rest dispersed in the mid scalp and crown. I would wear it at 1" (six guard) and leave it combed forward... essentially, EXACTLY what I have now with the reassurance it won't fall out, and a hairline that looks semi-normal.

what norwood are meant to become do you know?

how long exactly is a six guard?

your gonna do bascially what fred did but with more hair and keep it short?

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 46730

this is

what norwood are meant to become do you know?

how long exactly is a six guard?

your gonna do bascially what fred did but with more hair and keep it short?

not what Fred did. there are several more variables you're not considering. 1) i have extremely thick, coarse hair (middle eastern half of me) 2) I would keep it 1" = 1.5" and wear it forward, or just zero guard it and have a shadow. 3) 4-5k grafts in the hands of the right surgeon can go very far. Or, i could just grow it out a bit, 2-3" and live perfectly happy with a frame and a diffused thin head of hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
not what Fred did. there are several more variables you're not considering. 1) i have extremely thick, coarse hair (middle eastern half of me) 2) I would keep it 1" = 1.5" and wear it forward, or just zero guard it and have a shadow. 3) 4-5k grafts in the hands of the right surgeon can go very far. Or, i could just grow it out a bit, 2-3" and live perfectly happy with a frame and a diffused thin head of hair.

well if you do it i hope it works out for you mate. this is what id like to do also but ive yet to see any good examples where a guy has done this and it look good. maybe you have better characteristics than most to pull it off

id love to see it if you did ever do it. though i doubt either of us will still on be a hairloss forum talking to each by then lol

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find out your caloric maintenance, get on a clean bulk with 500caloric surplus. Workout 3 times a week (1 rest day inbetween) doing compund lifts (benchpress, squat, deadlift, rows, militarypress)

Enjoy gains.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find out your caloric maintenance, get on a clean bulk with 500caloric surplus. Workout 3 times a week (1 rest day inbetween) doing compund lifts (benchpress, squat, deadlift, rows, militarypress)

Enjoy gains.

yeh cheers mate, this is what ive been looking at. basic compound lifts. starting off doing full bodyworkouts 3 times week, then as i get bigger, split them up doing upper and lower body days.

ive been looking at these routines

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/

can i get this type of body following these workouts, but without the isolating exercises? just the compound stuff?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It really is f*****g easy, just stay consistent with diet and the workouts. People f*** up because they take a day off here, two days off there.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh cheers mate, this is what ive been looking at. basic compound lifts. starting off doing full bodyworkouts 3 times week, then as i get bigger, split them up doing upper and lower body days.

ive been looking at these routines

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/

can i get this type of body following these workouts, but without the isolating exercises? just the compound stuff?

The body you will achieve depends alot on genetics (muscle insertions) and whatnot. Im kind of in the same shoes as you, pretty much been skinny all my life. Started doing full body workouts 2months ago and i feel better then ever.

My workouts basically consists of:

5sets 8reps of benchpress
5sets 8reps of deadlifts
5sets 8reps of squat
5sets 8reps of military press
5sets 8reps of close-grip benchpress
5sets 8reps of bent over rows

i rest 1min30sec between sets and this workout takes 1hour5min approx

feel free to adjust with different excercises to cover same muscles, variety is good.

But dont forget to make yourself a diet, and dont slack on it. getting gains is 80% diet and 20% working out.