Specific Workout Plan For Muscle Gain Cheers!!

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I work out 4 times a week. I use the legs -push pull split, imo it's the best way to build a good physique!

Some improtant exercises you should definitely do:

Legs

Squats, lunges, leg curls, leg press, leg extensions and some calve exercises should be in your program.

Push

Flat bench press, different degrees incline dumbbell press, dumbbell flys

Pull

Deadlifts, bent-over rows, pull-ups (if you can), lat pulldown.

There are so many exercises you can do but the most important thing is to vary between them. Put in little twists every workout so your body never gets used to a routine.

And what's even more important is nutrition. If you want to grow you, eat a lot and eat clean. Like 85% clean and 15% small cheats or something.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, and just start hitting the gym if you haven't already. Just go. You'll find your way and there's always people willing to help.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only lift 3 days per week. Diet is very clean and stay at 10% bf year round. Life doesn't need to revolve around lifting. Some great push pull legs, and other splits you can follow.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your plan is handy to send @Baldhurts then please do. I still feel baffled with all the different ways of working out.

My above plan finished and last week I've started this:

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/gain-10-pounds-muscle-4-weeks-1

Weeks 1 and 2 are the same, then it changes for 3 and 4 which are the same as each other again. A friend thinks the 2nd half is actually too intensive, but I did used to lift for a stupid amount of hours a week when I first started so it doesn't seem too nuts to me.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Why satistfy with second picture 3 years of gym i made size of the third picture 6 years of gym and i am now at My maximal cant gain More but remember not everybody Can grow bigger then third picture i am a genetic freak as they call me so is My father and brother i like to take roids and compete in Olympia in the future Classic bodybuilding but dont want to lose My hair. If i was total bald i would had hit the needel right in My quad without hesitation

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
And second picture common man thats like the avrage look now become more then avrage girls like a strong Guy who Can protect them

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 6 months of training I've lost 17 pounds of fat and gained 12.5 pounds of muscle. Current body weight is 200 pounds, body fat percentage is 23%.

Bear in mind most people with these current stats will look over weight, even a bit rotund, for some reason my body composition doesn't work out that way (luckily). I was at 180 pounds 2 months ago and I only look like I've put on a little bit of weight since then, but I did look real trim at that point but still had 25% body fat, so I'm especially pleased with the last 8 weeks, I thought my body fat was sky rocketing to 27/28 - getting me back close to my starting point of 31%, instead I'm 8% under and 5 pounds lighter. Couldn't help but smile.

So before I found out my body fat I was about to cut like hell, lots of cardio and strength exercises, finding this out has made me think that maybe I should continue with mass and try and trim some body fat. I'll now be doing 2 full cardio days (and a day of a cardio activity) and 3 days weight training (instead of just 5 days weight training and a day of running here and there).

I'm gonna set a goal of 3 months and cutting 3% body fat, my assessor feels this is ambitious for most but the amount of work I put in when I started, I could probably achieve this or maybe even a little better.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did my first workouts this week, since the surgery. Very soft.

On Thursday, I did some stretches, pushups, body squats at home.

On Friday, I went to the gym, I did about 20 minutes of jogging laps on the track, then 30 minutes on the elliptical.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you achieved the bieber body yet?