Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dudes are just making her feel worst. that's not cool, she's obviously extremely depressed. Sometimes it's not entirely about your current level of hair loss, but just knowing you're fucked in general, no treatments are working and it just gets worst day by day. Are you telling me it's easy to pull clumps of hair out in the shower.

y'all did similar to me about my hair loss when I first joined... but now you are sympathetic, because OVER TIME, you realized how fucked I actually am. How no treatments work. About the horrendous scalp inflammation. So, just treat Georgie like me and masterbate to my pictures instead... I mean, no... just hear her out.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
now I got you're trolling me

I am NOT trolling you man!! When you're older you will realize a VERY VERY simple fact about life -

1) no one likes to hang out with insensitive, judgment dousch bags and

2) you will have a wealth of friends and family if you're not the above mentioned and kind and accepting of people.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am NOT trolling you man!! When you're older you will realize a VERY VERY simple fact about life -

1) no one likes to hang out with insensitive, judgment dousch bags and

2) you will have a wealth of friends and family if you're not the above mentioned and kind and accepting of people.

lol @ thinking I behave there like I behave IRL

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
buck you got any nudes mate?

I try to take them, but every time I see myself in the camera my finasteride-induced man breasts give me a finasteride-induced rock hard boner and my dick immediately shatters the lens. :(

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
all this tension between us... Lets just meet up and give each other hand jobs?

Ok but I rub your FUT scar with my dick at first.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
a lot of people in this forum focus TOO much on what people look like on the outside and don't listen to how they feel on in inside. That happens on a lot of forums and in real life, and it's simply called being judgemental.

No, it's called being a man.

This video demonstrates the principle:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in the very situation you mentioned currently. It’s the first week back at uni today and I’m beginning my next degree in speech pathology. I already missed the first two lectures. The first one I had gotten ready to go and had a melt down. I went nuts. I don’t cry a whole lot, but this was like a flood. I had written this post right before it happened actually. A lot of sh*t went down that I’m not going to talk about here, but my hatred towards myself and the complete powerlessness that I feel made me determined to feel pain and hopefully end all the pain in one go. Today is day 3 of lectures and I am now getting ready to go again wth a pit in my stomach.
You are right. Even if the world isn’t able to point at my head and say “look she’s bald”, the fear of the inevitable is paralysing. I’ve been losing my hair since mid 2014. I got my biopsy in 2015. By that stage the recession all the way around my head, brows, lashes, loss of whole scalp density was already so rapid that my derm thought perhaps i had frontal fobrosig alopecia, hence the number of biopsies. I guess I should be grateful that it wasn’t, but going through menopause and losing hair to estrogenic and androgenic alopecia wasn’t fun either. Basically minoxidil is the only thing that sometimes regrows the hairline. Otherwise things are still fast advancing and I’m kind of screwed.

It’s easy for guys to say “wear a wig” or “it’s easier if you’re a female”. It doesn’t change how shameful and humiliating it is, like you yourself said. It would have been enough just to be normal, but I had to lose my identity as a woman in so many ways in the space of a year, after everything that I had already gone through in my life. It just feels like the war never ends, and now life has thrown this upon me like a final insult. “No, you can’t win. You’re a loser. You will die ugly and alone, and worthless, just like you always told yourself”.

Thank you for being so kind. I feel very understood by you.

On the bright side,

At least speech pathology is interesting. You're going to end up well paid for doing rewarding, interesting, and resectable work.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but I rub your FUT scar with my dick at first.

I think the funniest part of your post is that someone actually disliked it. hahaha. why?

anyways, you're the first person that's been turned on my by FUT scar and I must say... well... ok, now I am blushing. You're just so.. oh Cope, you're so accepting of me and I just want to, tehehehe... oh Cope... tehehehe

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the funniest part of your post is that someone actually disliked it. hahaha. why?

anyways, you're the first person that's been turned on my by FUT scar and I must say... well... ok, now I am blushing. You're just so.. oh Cope, you're so accepting of me and I just want to, tehehehe... oh Cope... tehehehe
Now that Pass has gone you flirt with boys ;)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan! Nice to see you post and thank you for the kind words. I hope so too, the problems are not with me directly but someone of very close family. I do my best to support my family member and hope for the best.
Yes, my hairline is intact but everything behind it on top of my head is evaporated. The sides are thin too, the back is still pretty thick.
I wish the best for your relative--and for you too. :)

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so it did not stop there. Choicest of words like sl*t, wh*** flying around. Bullying the people so much that in the end one just stop protesting.
I don't know who they are but Whats the @mods opinion on this thread? While many good posters are leaving the forum due to hounding by lunatics, the usual suspects continue to enjoy their freedom after temporary ban(if any). For what? Their popularity here? Food for thought May be, just may be instead of attracting new people to sign up here, they are repulsing them to stay away.