Something my girlfriend said to me

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

The other day I was chattering to my 19 year old girlfriend about my thinning and what hairstyles I should go for. (I just turned 28 on the 1st and she will be 20 in January ;) Young chicks rule!) ..

My girlfriend has a 20 year old brother who has Alopecia, the kind that started many years ago for him and made him basically bald out of nowhere.. his hair grows back in only a few patches, so he keeps it shaved... she can relate to the issues we men face because she is sensitive to her own brother's situation.

Anyway, she's a great girl.. she said to me "I didn't choose you because of your hair."

I thought that was kinda cool.

I just thought I'd share with you all.

imissmyhair

Reaction score
that is great man, always cool when a girl understands and isnot a b**ch about that type of thing :)

jeffsss

Reaction score
that's what my girlfriend says as well...

but it'll only be a matter of time to see if that's entriely true.

Britannia

Reaction score
Reality check guys - girls dont care about hair loss. Period.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
jfhawk06 said:

haha, yeah right

I'm sure some do but are they really the kind of people you wanna know anyway?

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
course they care to a certain degree, two twins look identical one's bald, one's got full head of hair, both got the same personality, what one would they go for,

the majority would find the one with hair more attractive, obviously.

nugget

Reaction score
jfhawk06 said:

haha, yeah right

anyone worth spending time with wouldn't care... and many women are attacked to bald men.... don't believe all those adverts about all bald men look bad... more of that fear tactic to make them loads of money.

if you lack relaxed self confidence, it doesn't matter how good looking you are.... [/list]

lil weezy

Reaction score
you have a great gal, however i disagree with the guy who said girls dont care. the majority of them do.

nugget

Reaction score
lil weezy said:
you have a great gal, however i disagree with the guy who said girls dont care. the majority of them do.

girls might care, but women wont.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Britannia said:

I think some prefer hair. Like I'm sure some men prefer hair on women instead of thinning/bald.

Some girls love guys hair styles a lot.

But it's hardly ever going to be a be all and end all factor. And if it is it's the girls problem.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah faggots trying to bring others down really. It’s funny because you won’t see them looking at old threads that are actually useful like Bryan and House talking about AR upregulation and such. But they are just trolls and don’t have hair loss anyways.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What is the deal with all these ancient threads being dug up?
They can't get enough of my legendary posts. LOL.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah faggots trying to bring others down really. It’s funny because you won’t see them looking at old threads that are actually useful like Bryan and House talking about AR upregulation and such. But they are just trolls and don’t have hair loss anyways.
the f***?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
worse spam than feelsbadman...
too much time and no life...
I think these guys are just trying to torture me with drudging up my past. And making me feel even worse than I do now for not being able to move on. I am like a freaking ghost here who can't move on until someone either ghostbusts me or vanishes me for good. I summoned a ban from the members but they want to keep me here for eternity so I can haunt @Feelsbadman for the rest of his life.