Something my girlfriend said to me

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think these guys are just trying to torture me with drudging up my past. And making me feel even worse than I do now for not being able to move on. I am like a freaking ghost here who can't move on until someone either ghostbusts me or vanishes me for good. I summoned a ban from the members but they want to keep me here for eternity so I can haunt @Feelsbadman for the rest of his life.
what about your past? do i have to read through all of your old threads now?^^

or did you just get yo sh*t together and they are pissed because they cant?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
what about your past? do i have to read through all of your old threads now?^^

or did you just get yo sh*t together and they are pissed because they cant?
No, you don't have to read any past post. I am doing better now because I listened to the advice of alot of the posters and still have a decent head of hair because of it. And I don't think I ever downvoted a single person unless he did it to me. But even that was super rare.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you don't have to read any past post. I am doing better now because I listened to the advice of alot of the posters and still have a decent head of hair because of it. And I don't think I ever downvoted a single person unless he did it to me. But even that was super rare.
doesnt really matter anyway...

a wise man once said “if you watch other people too much, you are a fan, not a player”^^
that goes also for people who dig through forum posts...

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah faggots trying to bring others down really. It’s funny because you won’t see them looking at old threads that are actually useful like Bryan and House talking about AR upregulation and such. But they are just trolls and don’t have hair loss anyways.
i have hair loss and i am a fellow thread reanimator

517i6TUvNXL.jpg