Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

toxzl2

Reaction score
I just saw this post and I am shocked, congrats!!!

You must feel really happy after those painfull NW4 years!

I am 27 years old and my hair loss started at 21 but only on my temples. I must be NW2. It is driving me crazy! So I decided to start finasteride 3 months ago, I have used minoxidil but I have stopped like 3 times because I kept losing hair on my temples and I don’t know why... But I am ont my first month of minoxidil foam.

I bought regenepure DR and NT shampoos but I don’t know if they are better than Revita.

I am taking ON Opti Men multivitamin and Omega 3, added today Vitamin C 1000mg and Biotin 10000mcg. Dymatize ISOLATE Protein and MT VaporX5 shred preworkout.

Questions. How do you exactly apply Minoxidil Foam, I only apply it on my temples where there is no hair and massage it, I don’t apply it on my front scalp where I have hair NW2. Am I doing it wrong? I think I am shedding a little because I am on my first month, did you shed with minoxidil and Finasteride? For how long? Should I relax a bit and wait at least 6 months?

What Shampoo do you recommend? And how to use it?

I tried Dermarolling but I was not constant, do you experienced regrowth on temples by using dermaroll? Do you use it every day and after or before Minoxidil? I only apply minoxidil once a day, in the morning, only on my temples.

Please, I need help! I am considering FUE on my temples, I think that is the only fast solution for now.

naturrum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 20 years old and suffer from male pattern baldness. It has not gotten too far, but I have been "knowing" it is coming for 5 years now, very slowly at start. Since 6 months back I have been losing hair diffusely, mainly on the right side by the parting and by the temples. I have also suffered from hypersensitivity the last months and it's almost as if I "feel" the hair loss, maybe a delusion, but haven't felt that way before.

I will probably accept my destiny =), but might as well try some natural methods first.

What is your best suggestions for someone like me who don't want to use finasteride?

I live in Scandinavia as well.
Thank you,

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 20 years old and suffer from male pattern baldness. It has not gotten too far, but I have been "knowing" it is coming for 5 years now, very slowly at start. Since 6 months back I have been losing hair diffusely, mainly on the right side by the parting and by the temples. I have also suffered from hypersensitivity the last months and it's almost as if I "feel" the hair loss, maybe a delusion, but haven't felt that way before.

I will probably accept my destiny =), but might as well try some natural methods first.

What is your best suggestions for someone like me who don't want to use finasteride?

I live in Scandinavia as well.
Thank you,

Sorry but natural methods do not work. They're just a waste of time. The Big Three is the only thing (along with other dht suppressors) that work.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw this post and I am shocked, congrats!!!
You must feel really happy after those painfull NW4 years!
Thanks, it feels very liberating of not worry about my hair.

Have you looked into topical finasteride?

Last edited:

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you recommend Propecia for someone who is 18 if they are suffering from hairloss? Thanks

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you recommend Propecia for someone who is 18 if they are suffering from hairloss? Thanks
I'm not a doctor so I can't recommend
Finansteride is just one of many possible solutions

toxzl2

Reaction score
Thanks, it feels very liberating of not worry about my hair.

You can check my youtubechanel www.youtube.com/somebodyalex on how to apply things. Shedding is normal, an you also should be able to spot mini hair. If that's the case then everything is good.

I have used Revita becouse it was only high end shampoo that I could import. Nowdays I'm ussing Foligain D1. I like that it also contain salic acid.

Yes, dermaroller was toll that gave me regrow. Minoxidil as stand alone was not enough for me. Dermaroller is easy to use, use it just to increse absorbation of minoxidil. Maximum time I roll is 1-3 min. Again I suggest to check my youtubechannel.

I was able to get almost complete regrow from minoxidil+dermaroller in 7 months. Things can improve fast with right treatment.

Thanks man! You are an inspiration!

Revita or D1? I think Regenepure is good but not seeing any progress like I have seen with Nizoral (too invasive and I feel my heart pounding when using it)

I will start my dermaroll journey, once a day, 1 min and to increase minoxidil absorption.

I will watch all your videos and have a happy new year!

naturrum

My Regimen
Reaction score

No, never heard of it. I care about my hair, but I care more about my health... So a moderate risk of depression or less libido for instance, is off-limits. I have read A LOT of threads about people and their results with propecia and I have never stumbled upon someone with results as yours. You are clearly doing something different, it probably has to do with propecia, but surely not entirely.

baldistheword

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, never heard of it. I care about my hair, but I care more about my health... So a moderate risk of depression or less libido for instance, is off-limits. I have read A LOT of threads about people and their results with propecia and I have never stumbled upon someone with results as yours. You are clearly doing something different, it probably has to do with propecia, but surely not entirely.

What is your point then? Topical Finasteride has showcased less to none side-effects. If you are worried about those, then that is the only way for you to get hold of your hair loss.

First time I took Finasteride I had bouts of extreme anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts. I stopped taking it and in the second time, I had none of those side effects as now I was aware of how the drug works on your mental health. You need to be prepared to take this drug.

Somebody, have you ever searched for Minoxidil alternatives? Like pumpkin seed oil or saw palmetto?

techkid

Reaction score
I wonder how this dermarolling method can be used if someone is on topical finasteride and concerned about the topical finasteride going systemic.

tonycrespo

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey somebody have you been using minoxidil once a day since the beginning? or did you use it twice a day before? many thanks!

Nekkk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Somebody! Your YT videos are great!
Where do you buy Propecia? It seems that there is no way I can order it from my country, I live in Serbia in Europe...
Also, did you had any significant loss on the crown before starting treatments ?

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank yoi for answering me. Do you think there is any website where I can order Propecia online from Europe?
Also, as I can't find perilla leaves I think I am going to try nettle leaves and borage oils plis biotin and lysine.

Mazaza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Few things:
  • I said that I would give a short update at the end of last year, but in retrospect I think that it is not a good idea as I started using minoxidil only on the 13th of November. I think I should at least give it 3 months, so will update mid February instead. Also, I lost the baseline pics (phone died...) but I have pics 2-3 weeks in that should be basically the same.
  • Otherwise in terms of results I don't think it changed a lot: some days I think my hair got better, some other I think it got worse. So again need to wait.
  • After my bad experience with the dermaroller at first, I took a break for a few weeks and went back to it recently (on the days I shampoo, so 2 times a week, gently on the hairline/front). When I roll lightly, wait a few minutes before applying minoxidil, it does not sting like it used to.
  • I managed to order Allermin (perilla leaves) from that website: https://ssl.verkkoapteekki.fi/index.php . I should receive them early next week. As I did not receive anything yet, I can not tell you for sure if they are legit, but if anybody living in europe is interested, have a look.
Cheers,
Mazaza

EDIT: I received my Allermin boxes! So if interested check the above website!

Allermin_Perilla.jpg

Last edited:

Vindiesel11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on propecia for 8 months now and my hairline has gotten from almost perfect to a nw2 in the last 2 months. It keeps receding everyday. Anyone experienced the same thing and got regrowth at the hairline ? I think this is my first big shedding.
Really need some replies. Im getting very depressed..