Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Somebody
For someone on the big 3 with scalp inflammation, do u recommend Revita daily or Revita 3 times a week with another anti dandruff/anti inflammatory shampoo such as head and shoulders, tsal, or tgel on the Other 4 days?

Danoattello

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur face didnt change at all since u were 19 ,, and ur hair did for sure.

pictures of 2015 minoxidil liquid ur hairline was little bit better and lower, than 2017 minoxodil foam.

Is it a change in ur regimen or just switching from liquid?

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I attach two pictures of my hair. One from 2015 when I had used liquid minoxidil for 2 years and another image from 2017 of foam minoxidil. My hair was much darker when I used liquid. Since I have applyd foam, I have got my natural hair color. Conclusion liquid minoxidil seems to be more effective. What experience do you have?

You think your hair got lighter just based on these pictures? Because the color saturation is completely different. Look at the difference in your eye color.

Danoattello

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u believe any of the claims that finasteride can destroy hairlines?

Would u recommend dutasteride
for maintenance,, for some one onothe very early stages and whats the dosage.

Last edited:

naturrum

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• perilla.png
    perilla.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

Tempura

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stopped the use some 3-4 months ago because I thought I wasn't getting fast results and therefore it wasn't working. Turns out it was working very well and now the my hair is much thinner and has been shedding like crazy. This time I'm going to start all over again and make sure I don't give up. My hairline was coming back because of this method and now I can see how much I gained. Most of the lost hair on my word table are half the length of my old hair and that means I just couldn't see it.

I have a new phone and this time I will be following progress every single week to motivate myself better. My thread link is below and tomorrow I'll post my current pick of the crown to show you how it's like right now. I feel this will motivate me to keep up my regimen.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ting-the-regimen-again-weekly-updates.111975/

Are you sure that you actually gained something and not that you are just losing even more since you stopped?

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so it's a year and a half now since the first post, how many people have a new head of hair? Anyone had great results at all besides Somebody using this method? Anybody? I'm 14 months in with zero new hair, and I'm a fanatic, never missed a single day. I would love it if maybe a few more guys had some great results, but I see the same questions being answered today as they were a year ago. Maybe the guys who grew hair left when they got results??? Or it just doesn't work. Fire away

I came to Somebody's thread about 6-8 months ago, frantically looking for help. My hair was falling out, receding in the front, and balding BAD in the back. I immediately started buying the necessary products and was fully invested in growing my hair back. I did NOT choose to use Propecia. I would rather have the use of my manhood and a bald head any day.

Anyways, the past 7 months or so, I have been dermarolling daily, until my scalp is fairly red. I probably do it more aggressive then what Alex suggests. I never do it hard enough to bleed or anything. I then apply a good amount of Rogaine foam, and massage it in. I did also purchase the Finnish brand Perilla leaf pills, and take 1 every day. I also use a shampoo and conditioner daily, before I dermaroll and apply Rogaine. The brand is Pura Do'r and the shampoo and conditioner come in gold-labeled bottles. I cannot say enough good things about it. A big reason why I think I've had such luck regrowing.

Not only is my hair not receding anymore, the bald spot on the back of my head is GONE and completely full! My balding/receding spots up front have filled in VERY nicely, and I can see LOTS of baby blonde hairs coming back in where I was previously bald! I am absolutely astounded at my results, and could not be happier. THANK YOU ALEX! You've truly changed my life.

*I also started exercising more and eating a lot cleaner, I cut out soda and refined sugar completely.

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came to Somebody's thread about 6-8 months ago, frantically looking for help. My hair was falling out, receding in the front, and balding BAD in the back. I immediately started buying the necessary products and was fully invested in growing my hair back. I did NOT choose to use Propecia. I would rather have the use of my manhood and a bald head any day.

Anyways, the past 7 months or so, I have been dermarolling daily, until my scalp is fairly red. I probably do it more aggressive then what Alex suggests. I never do it hard enough to bleed or anything. I then apply a good amount of Rogaine foam, and massage it in. I did also purchase the Finnish brand Perilla leaf pills, and take 1 every day. I also use a shampoo and conditioner daily, before I dermaroll and apply Rogaine. The brand is Pura Do'r and the shampoo and conditioner come in gold-labeled bottles. I cannot say enough good things about it. A big reason why I think I've had such luck regrowing.

Not only is my hair not receding anymore, the bald spot on the back of my head is GONE and completely full! My balding/receding spots up front have filled in VERY nicely, and I can see LOTS of baby blonde hairs coming back in where I was previously bald! I am absolutely astounded at my results, and could not be happier. THANK YOU ALEX! You've truly changed my life.

*I also started exercising more and eating a lot cleaner, I cut out soda and refined sugar completely.

Pics?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I added somebody's rolling after already being on the big 3 for 1.5 years. I'm about 4 months in, although I stopped doing every day and now do 4-5 days a week to give my scalp more recovery time because I was worried about the long term affects it might have on the skin of my scalp if I was never allowing it to completely heal

Nothing cosmetically relevant to report at this point, although I'd already recovered to a NW2 when I added it and am just looking to get a NW1 back at this point, and I've been a NW2+ for like a decade so it may be it's just too late for those follicles

I do think I'm going to keep up the rolling as I do think it's offered some enhancement of the minoxidil but I don't have confidence at this point it will get me back to a luscious NW1 like somebody has. I'm going to be restructuring my regimen in the next couple weeks because I feel I need something else to make the push I want

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reasons for applying foam and making foam liquid.
- Dries superfast
- No inching scalp like with liquid minoxidil
- No dandruff or white flakes
- By making foam to liquid it don't stick in hair and it's easy to apply in target areas
- Foligain foam is just litle more expensive then liquid

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I added somebody's rolling after already being on the big 3 for 1.5 years. I'm about 4 months in, although I stopped doing every day and now do 4-5 days a week to give my scalp more recovery time because I was worried about the long term affects it might have on the skin of my scalp if I was never allowing it to completely heal

Nothing cosmetically relevant to report at this point, although I'd already recovered to a NW2 when I added it and am just looking to get a NW1 back at this point, and I've been a NW2+ for like a decade so it may be it's just too late for those follicles

I do think I'm going to keep up the rolling as I do think it's offered some enhancement of the minoxidil but I don't have confidence at this point it will get me back to a luscious NW1 like somebody has. I'm going to be restructuring my regimen in the next couple weeks because I feel I need something else to make the push I want

What are you adding to the regimen brah?

TheGoyimKnow

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't have many from when I was really receding, but I do have a few. I only made an account to reply to this thread and let others know that it HAS worked incredibly for me. However, if there is interest I will start a thread and detail everything I do, along with some before and current pictures. I believe the earlier you catch your balding/receding, the better chance you have of saving it. I am only 23 years old and went through some crazy amounts of stress the past couple years. Could have been why I was losing it so rapidly. Good luck guys.

CrazyFrenchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
i've also started using dermaroller 1.5mm on the 10th of january since it doesnt cost anything to try( compared to finasteride and minoxidil i say). i was already on the big 3 for more than a year.
My daily routine is now, 1mg finasteride, liquid minoxidil twice a day, nizoral once or twice a week + dermaroller on my scalp every day.
after 47 days i'm already seeing positive results. i'm seeing more and more baby hair becoming biger every week on my hairline, if everything goes well, i hope it will become visible in 2-3 month.
If i have good results i'll do an update with some pics.

INT

Reaction score

Pura Do'r or Spama Do'r?

EarlyBird

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex thanks for this thread/blog. And congratulations on your results.

Just a question about keeping the derma roller clean...what do you use for this?

Thanks