Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

baldistheword

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody,
I am currently on big 3. I use nizoral 2% about 3 times a week. The other time I use tgel coal tar shampoo for my psoriasis. If this gets inflammation under control is it still better to use Revita over the tgel shampoo so I'm using keto 7 times per week? I can buy Revita from a nearby shop for a decent price. Or is nizoral 2% 3 times a week enough?

Also what r ur thoughts on drinking milk. I like to drink low fat chocolate milk after my workouts bc it has carbs and protein (11 grams per 8oz). One dermatologist told me milk was bad bc it could flare up acne and hair loss.

I have noticed a huge change in inflammation after stopping drinking milk and eating gluten. Maybe it is placebo, maybe it is not.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Looking forward to the pics.
Pictures I found are not the best. But dind't find other

Have you ever tried Broccoli Sprouts? They are rich in Sulforaphane and have also other benefits to health.
No. I haven't

I am currently on big 3. I use nizoral 2% about 3 times a week. The other time I use tgel coal tar shampoo for my psoriasis. If this gets inflammation under control is it still better to use Revita over the tgel shampoo so I'm using keto 7 times per week? I can buy Revita from a nearby shop for a decent price. Or is nizoral 2% 3 times a week enough?
Only way to find out is to run a test for few weeks.

Also what r ur thoughts on drinking milk. I like to drink low fat chocolate milk after my workouts bc it has carbs and protein (11 grams per 8oz). One dermatologist told me milk was bad bc it could flare up acne and hair loss.
Yeah dermatologist may have a point. I think milk can be one of factors that can play in. I still drink milk daily, but lot less then in past. On average around 0.4 L a day.
Anyway diet is important, especially regarding inflammation.

Attachments

• dutasteride vs finasteride.png
    dutasteride vs finasteride.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 937

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

Do you use or have any recommendations for hair conditioner ? I'm finding my hair is getting a bit tangly with the derma roller and I might have to start using conditioner.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pictures I found are not the best. But dind't find other

No. I haven't

Only way to find out is to run a test for few weeks.

Yeah dermatologist may have a point. I think milk can be one of factors that can play in. I still drink milk daily, but lot less then in past. On average around 0.4 L a day.
Anyway diet is important, especially regarding inflammation.

Thank you. I guess part of my question is it more important to use keto shampoo as frequently as possible to fight hormones or rotation of shampoos that help more with the inflammation?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess part of my question is it more important to use keto shampoo as frequently as possible to fight hormones or rotation of shampoos that help more with the inflammation?
I would think over what are your main problem. Is it hormones or inflammation. If equally like me then I would suggest rotation by changing every other day.

Hi Alex,

Do you use or have any recommendations for hair conditioner ? I'm finding my hair is getting a bit tangly with the derma roller and I might have to start using conditioner.
I haven't used conditioner myself, so I can't answer that one. So far I know Revita also has a conditioner option, you might check it out.

Anton987

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if there is any possibility u could tell us or show us how to make/apply the egg mask?

Thanks, Really inspiring results

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex
Thanks for posting the dutasteride result pics.

Do u know of any solution for greying/white hairs? I'm getting a lot at 32. I wonder what causes this

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are studies linked to hair loss and treatment of inflammation regarding Sulforaphane.
From article I read that it can be helpful both in terms of DHT and inflammation. So yes it could be possible to test it for a few months. Also the price is relatively low. I may take a test at the end of January.

Do u know of any solution for greying/white hairs? I'm getting a lot at 32. I wonder what causes this
Stress can be one of the reasons. I remember about 2 years ago I had at least 8 white hairs (on sides). At that time I was doing high frequency trading and it was constant stress. Live or die by every tick. After I learned to manage stress my white hair also disappeared. Supplements like zinc, biotin, multi vit etc may also help, but for me it was stress managment that helped.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From article I read that it can be helpful both in terms of DHT and inflammation. So yes it could be possible to test it for a few months. Also the price is relatively low. I may take a test at the end of January.

Stress can be one of the reasons. I remember about 2 years ago I had at least 8 white hairs (on sides). At that time I was doing high frequency trading and it was constant stress. Live or die by every tick. After I learned to manage stress my white hair also disappeared. Supplements like zinc, biotin, multi vit etc may also help, but for me it was stress managment that helped.

I think ur onto something. I didn't start graying heavily until my last job that I hated. The last 7 years I was there my gray hair went from 5-6 to now maybe 800

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 27 and when I started to lose hair, my overall hair health took a dive and I got a dozen of gray hairs and I am confident that the biggest factor was stress, which was really tough on me at the time, with issues at work and stuff. Those dozen hairs were the only ones I got and not a single more appeared since I changed job, sorted out som life issues and started caring more about treating my hair properly. I got those hair within a week, no joke and not another one for over half a year.

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think ur onto something. I didn't start graying heavily until my last job that I hated. The last 7 years I was there my gray hair went from 5-6 to now maybe 800

Same, hated a job when I was 20, I got a lot of white hairs then, maybe 20% . The massive shed/hairloss started also in that period. There are theory's that male pattern baldness needs a trigger event to show itself.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, hated a job when I was 20, I got a lot of white hairs then, maybe 20% . The massive shed/hairloss started also in that period. There are theory's that male pattern baldness needs a trigger event to show itself.
Did u manage to reverse it after decreasing the stress or leaving the job?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are theory's that male pattern baldness needs a trigger event to show itself.
That's interesting teory. And I actually kinda agree with that. My hair loss began in 2003, and I was stressed in job that I didn't like, had bad eating habits and was using swedish tobaco. Subsequently, I think it that was toxic combintation that tiggerd my hair loss.

P.S I add picture from today. Nothing to report regarding hair. I still want to squeeze some more regrow from my treatment.

Attachments

• 21.12.17.png
    21.12.17.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 968

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss started in 2003? How old are you now?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, may I ask where did you purchase your Allermin capsules? Online? Local pharmacy?

It doesn't seem to be very available.

Thx!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Somebody, I just started taking borage oil recently. Many women claim it helps them with menopause and pls symptoms. This to me shows that it might increase estrogen. Please let me know your thoughts on this and experience. Thank u