Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Roko86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing results Somebody. Even though mine have been terrible, you certainly would have to try based on yours. I will read through the whole post again to see if I am doing anything wrong. Maybe I'm pushing too hard and it never has a chance to settle down when you use the dermaroller everyday. I think I might go back to the PHH method I was trying before dermaroller, it looked promising

Roko86

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Is PHH method? I did a quick google search but didn't get any results. Anyway if it works for you go for it.

It's PerfectHairHealth. The person running the site actually put me on to this post about 6 months ago, as an alternative to his regime, and for quicker results. Obviously it's backfired for me with my results, and the irony is that I now would have been at the point where I possibly would have had results with that programme. I can't go into the details of what's in the site, but I'm sure you would have heard about it as it's been out there for a few years now

Inflammation is a big subject in that book, so I have been covering most bases. But as I stated prior, you can never be sure if you're doing dermarolling as per the trial, as that was in a laboratory. Maybe I pushed too hard, maybe not hard enough. Your results are amazing Somebody, but you're one in a thousand. When another 10 guys following this post get results then we can say dermarolling daily works. And I'm still unsure about using a 1.5mm lightly as opposed to forcefully, the trial was done with force until almost bleeding. The method here goes against everything written about dermarolling

Anyway, I have 2 months to try and improve my hair before a huge function I need to attend, so I need to come up with a plan quick to at least get some minor results. Too late for PHH now as it takes 10 months to see results, so I have to keep going with dermaroller in some way

Thanks Somebody

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is inflammation on the scalp always visible? Is it something underlying that can go unnoticed?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buying shiso leaves today to help with some inflammation on my crown. How much should
I buy? How many grams are in a leaf?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought this one.

IMG_2896.JPG

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you only air dry? Is there another way that is faster? Cause mine still aren't dry and it's been 4 days

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I bought a new shampoo. Its hard to find Revita now days. (I have been using Foligain in past but a differnet variant)
"FOLIGAIN.D1® contains Zinc PCA, Ketoconazole, and Salicylic Acid to control excess oils and provide antifungal support, while rice proteins and herbal extracts improve circulation and strengthen hair. The deep-cleansing action clears away product build-up for clean, touchable and strong hair" Link: https://www.biovea.com/eu/product_d...OLIGAIN.D1-DANDRUFF-CONTROL-SHAMPOO-8oz-236ml

Attachments

• foligain.png
    foligain.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New pictures

Attachments

• 20170902_082231.jpg
    20170902_082231.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 939
  • 20170902_082251.jpg
    20170902_082251.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EDIT : You lucky bastard! Those new pics are great.
Great results in those new pics. Do you have enough density to pull off any hairstyle. To me it looks like you do but sometimes pictures aren't a good enough indicator of that
I like to comb my hair backwards or on side and both style look good.

Attachments

• 12047439_1638052479811523_1543434270_n.jpg
    12047439_1638052479811523_1543434270_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 843
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know best because pictures can be deceiving, but I feel like to got back almost all of your hair when I look at your youth picture and current pic. The results are amazing.
Yeah. I often comments from random people about my hair.

Last edited:

techkid

Reaction score
No. Side effects. My weight also is down.

Always been using 540 needle roller
So now you're using the 540 all over the scalp? I thought you were using 540 in the front (hairline) and the 192 on the rest of the scalp. You posted this picture.
20161210_115149-jpg.jpg

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still plan to cut my hair shorter. I havnt been in haircut salon since November 2016.

Attachments

• 20170919_142233.jpg
    20170919_142233.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 753
  • 20170919_170157.jpg
    20170919_170157.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex,

How long does the redness stay after you dermaroll? I ask because mine stayed for almost 2 days.

Also, does it sting when you apply minoxidil after dermarolling? I tried and it felt like I was applying alcohol to a wound.

Your hair looks so dense in your latest pics like a helmet! Nice!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, you are a Norwood 1 with great density. Congrats!
Perhaps, you are able to do such a hair flip now:

hair-flip.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score