Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw your video on supplements. Thanks for that. You made some good points.

When do you take your supplements vs when do you take propecia? I try to take mine on opposite ends of the day as I don't want any interactions with them.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and I wish others can get same results!

I have been listing to Arnold Schwarzenegger advice and sleep for 6 hours.

Great, I will do it from tomorrow.

Hmm, I guess it's not for everyone. I have applying minoxidil for 4 years now. I don't have any issue with that. My job requires that I'm sharp 100 % all day long. And if there where any mind issues I could't and wouldn't use it.
What type of minoxidil are you using? Liquid or foam? My experince is that foam is more gentle.

Liquid.

But I'm not worried that much. Two applications so far only in that area on crown with dermarolling and no dizziness. I'll slowing expand to other areas starting last week of the month. I think I'll be able to cover entire head that way in 3-4 months.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do the same. I take all of my supplements in moring/lunch time and Propecia at evning time (before sleep)

Times when you use only Minoxidil are you also feeling dizziness? Is it possible that you overdo with dermaroller?

Anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects of luteolin from Perilla (P. frutescens L.) leaves.

Perilla (Perilla frutescens L.) leaves have shown therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of inflammatory disorders, allergies, bronchial asthma, and systemic damage due to free radicals. In the present study we analyzed the active constituents in perilla leaves using high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and isolated luteolin, a polyphenolic flavonoid. We investigated the anti-inflammatory and antipruritic properties of luteolin. Luteolin inhibited the secretion of inflammatory cytokines such as interleukin-1β (IL-1 β) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) from human mast cells (HMC-1) stimulated with phorbol myristate acetate plus calcium ionophore A23187 in a dose-dependent manner. Luteolin also significantly reduced the histamine release from rat peritoneal mast cells stimulated by compound 48/80, a potent histamine liberator. Furthermore, the administration of luteolin markedly inhibited the scratching behavior and vascular permeability induced by pruritogens, such as compound 48/80 or serotonin, in ICR mice. These results suggested that luteolin has potential as a therapeutic agent against inflammation and itch-related skin diseases.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871572

When I started minoxidil atleast a 14 months ago did I feel dizzyness. But the dizzyness was less than when I started using minoxidil again this month. I stopped using minoxidil after using is for 7-9 months and I thought I wasn't getting good results until I started shedding like a maniac around Dec 2016 and Jan 2017. Then I decided to get back on minoxidil and add dermaroller.

I don't know if I'm overdoing dermaroller. I try to be as light as possible and don't see any blood at all. I do it in three directions, once up and down, then left to right and then diagonal. But I do it as lightly as possible.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great tips. Thank you alex

Do you use a cheap shampoo before revita so it will suds up better and so that you use less? It's quite expensive

How long have you been using revita? I've heard they had some formula changes through the years. The company also told me it is only .25% ketoconazole

Saltysalt

Reaction score
I found some pictures in my old HDD. I remember that there were several who wanted more pictures when I started with my minoxidil + Dermaroller program. First picture is from November 2013. Then I had used minoxidil and Dermaroller since May. In begining I used minoxidil and Dermaroller most at the front and did not think much about the top. As you can see from image, my fron had become real tick at that time. But back was still bad (Still much greater then in 2008) My girlfriend at the time mentiond to me that I was thin there, so in the beginning of 2014 I began at the top, the second image is from May 2014. And last images are from summer 2015. What do you think?
So you didn't have any temple loss? Your temples look fine in those picyures.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Video for today: Does creatine monohydrate increse hair loss?

hairydavid

Reaction score
Video for today: Does creatine monohydrate increse hair loss?

Thanks Alex!

My questions:

Do you exercise?(bodybuilding,swimming...).Some studies shown that some heavyweight workouts increase T than converts it into DHT.Whats your opinion on workout ?

Did you use proteins(whey,soy,hemp...)?Do you think that quality whey protein cause hairloss?

Whats your daily diet routine? I mean which kind of foods you prefer.You mentioned that you travelling too much..so i decided that you dont have much time for any diet or no?

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just love your thread, great videos aswell...its really helpfull man ! ty for your input and i can only hope to get even 30 % of your results

Hnguyen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi somebody,
Have you ever try a generic fasteride like Dr.Reddy? And what's your opinion about it ?
Thank you.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you exercise?(bodybuilding,swimming...).Some studies shown that some heavyweight workouts increase T than converts it into DHT.Whats your opinion on workout ?
I like to do heavy base exercises like deadlifts, squats and bench presses. Before, I also were concerned that it could increase hair loss. From my experince it's is safe to exercise. I also like to run (has conducted two marathon and one half) and do kick boxing, sometimes up 5 times a week for few months a time. So it's safe. Our problem is not increased testastaron but increased DHT.

Did you use proteins(whey,soy,hemp...)?Do you think that quality whey protein cause hairloss?
My experince is that whey protein is safe. Have been taking protein since 2001 until 2015. Reason I don't take it anymore is more to do that I can get what I need from food. Before I was taking AST whey protein. I will make a video about protein in near future.

Whats your daily diet routine? I mean which kind of foods you prefer.You mentioned that you travelling too much..so i decided that you dont have much time for any diet or no?
I like "clean" foods. Food like chicken, beef, egg, oats, nuts, etc. It's more to do with my fitness goals, then hair loss. Diet can be helpful but it won't do magic. I eat 2-3 times a day and its eays to plan my diet also when I travel.

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im still waiting for my dermaroller that i ordered 2 weeks ago, so as soon as i get i will try it
Good. For my part minoxidil didn't do much alone. But when I started with dermaroller it was completly different stroy.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how many mm derma are you using? i didnt read that part if you said it somewhere

nvm found it :D

Last edited: