Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I have disaided to write some lines about my progress with hair grow, after treatment, that I have startet on about 7 month's ago maybe some more. First of all thanks for all inspiration from all of you, it's good to know that I'm not only one out there. My hair losse started obout when I was 19, and now I am 25 year's old. Some you all can see I was real f***'t up from first picturs, and also was giving up, my confidence at that time was zero that for sure. So in last dessperation I started to read a lot of stuff, and also se from this support forum, that it was still some hope left for me!
Because of some work to do I havn't got so much time left, but if there is some intrest out there, let my now, and I will write some more when I have some more time aveable.

So, thanks a lot all of you !

Attachments

• SANY0144.JPG
    SANY0144.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 63,740
  • 20130722_0542301.jpg
    20130722_0542301.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 46,851
  • SANY0142.jpg
    SANY0142.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 52,344
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fast update after 7 years... Don't let anybody tell you that it's not possible to keep and get back lost hair...
Any questions? Check out my youtube if you need help with hair regrowth: https://youtube.com/somebodyalex

Attachments

• 1244.png
    1244.png
    629.5 KB · Views: 36,045
Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss started just when I turned 18, I did not take any action before I was 25 year. Almost 7 year after. Back then my hair loss was very agressive. I most hated back then how my balding was always conversation topic among friends and colleague. Funny ting now is that I have more hair now, then everyone of them... Anyway, I will check forum end of next week, have any question post below and I will repond later.

Any questions? Check out my youtube if you need help with hair regrowth: https://youtube.com/somebodyalex

Attachments

• 2016.jpg
    2016.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 17,335
Last edited:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks perfect.

So you only use minoxidil once a day?
How often do you derma roll and where can I buy a unit?
How often do you use revita?
You are 32 now?

Reactions: Oro

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really amazing. It looks like you've gotten total regrowth from about a NW4. What Norwood would you say you were when you started dermarolling in 2013? Do you think that's what made the difference? How often do you do it, and do you do it over your whole scalp or just along the hairline? How much bleeding did you get from it? Thanks for sharing your experience with us so we might be able to learn something and have the same success.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First photo (2013) is with propecia, and supplements. Any questions? Check out my youtube if you need help with hair regrowth: https://youtube.com/somebodyalex

Attachments

• Before (Propecia).png
    Before (Propecia).png
    843 KB · Views: 30,226
  • 6 months after dermoruller+minoxidil.png
    6 months after dermoruller+minoxidil.png
    427 KB · Views: 27,806
  • After 8 months.png
    After 8 months.png
    592.5 KB · Views: 26,599
  • After 12 months.png
    After 12 months.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 25,601
  • After 1,5 year.png
    After 1,5 year.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 25,491
  • After 2 years.png
    After 2 years.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 28,631
Last edited:

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like propecia helped your hair a lot then the minoxidil made it perfect.

Do you have any scalp issues?

Oliver510

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia 0,5 mg from oct 2008
Propecia 0,5 mg + Roagaine liquid x1 2009-2010
Propeica 0,5 mg + Nizarol 2011-2013
Propecia 0,5 mg + Revita 2013+ Rogaine x1 (liquid untill dec 2015)+ dermaroller 1,5 mm
Now: Propecia 0,5 mg + Revita 2014+ Rogaine foam x 1 2016 + dermaroller 1,5 mm
Supplements: Biotin 5000 mg since 2013 after seeing how well a women in familly responded to it, R+ALA taking it since 2008, Krill taking it since 2009, vit C 1000mg since 2009, Borage oil since 2012 and Lysine 500 mg since 2008

Most hair grow I got after 2013 when I started with Rogaine liquid + Dermaroller (has definitely helped a lot) and Revita in May 2016. Not sure how much Revita has been helping, but its good shampoo, so I keep using it. Propecia was great in begning (2008), but it reached its full potential around beging of 2011. I have tried in past to increse dose to 1 mg, over few months but I didn't make any difference, so I got back to 0,5 mg. (Have tried Avodart for two months in 2011, but had side effects so I got back to propecia).
In january 2016 I swiched to Rogaine Foam. So far, the results of foam have been disappointing, but can no longer use liquid due to irritation and dandruff.
My hairloss started just when I turned 18, I did not take any action before I was 25 year. Almost 7 year after. Back then my hair loss was very agressive. I most hated back then how my balding was always conversation topic among friends and colleague. Funny ting now is that I have more hair now, then everyone of them... Anyway, I will check forum end of next week, have any question post below and I will repond later.

Hey bro, did you shed or lose hair after you stopped using rogaine liquid in 2009-10?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
great result man . Did you experience a shed at the hairline ? How long did it take to see regrowth?

Do you experienced unwanted body hair on the face or body ? Do you got skin aging because of minoxidil ?

Sorry for all the question.

Reactions: Oro

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's great man, inspiring results. I've been using a 1.5mm roller once a week for about a month, but am now gonna usea smaller size every day along with the minoxidil.

How red and sore does your scalp get before you stop rolling and apply the minoxidil?

Oliver510

Established Member
Reaction score
"Hey bro, did you shed or lose hair after you stopped using rogaine liquid in 2009-10?" Back in 2009 I didn't understand how to use minoxidil. Was using spry and I guess some of it ended more in my hair then on scalp. About shed, I was using spry on my back head, so I did not notic any.

"It looks like propecia helped your hair a lot then the minoxidil made it perfect. Do you have any scalp issues?" Yes, Itching and redness (not because of minoxidil). I think some call it inflammation. I have found solution that works for me. I do not have that problem anymore. I'm using egg white once a week, like a mask for 1 hour. My scalp is quite oily and it works like magic. I will check forum again at end of next week. Have questions post below.

"I just got my dermaroller today. Did you use it every day? How long did you continue like that? The study I read used it only once a week." I use it different than in study. I use it everyday, but I roll it very lightly (Scalp becomes litle red). If I feel any discomfort, I skip one day. I take few days (2-3) break every month.

I will check forum again at end of next week. Have questions post below.

When you first starting using Propecia in 2008, how long did it take for you to see results from it?

ecilotero10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results, man!! What do you think about trying your regimen without propecia? Do you think it would change a lot?