Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

JohnCena6576

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt want to pay U.S outrageous pharmaceutical prices if I can buy it from China. Most likely, U.S research institutes bought their Way 316606 from a third reputable supplier.

Alibaba site have several sellers but I am not sure how legit they are. They can be just selling baking soda powder. We all know Chinese qualities are a hit or miss..

In my mind, pharmaceutical powders are very cheap to produce. We are just paying outrageous price to cover their high salary and equipment.

Argan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Buzz Baldrin

I have been on propecia for 4 years and Minoxidil for 5 years, recently experienced some unexpected regrowth / thickening of the hairline that i can attribute to daily peppermint capsules
Are you still on the peppermint capsules? Are they still helping?

Argan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah okay. Did well on RU hair wise as well but sides were way too brutal.

Would be cool if you could post some pics for the forum of such dramatic RU regrowth. There honestly very few legit RU results around, despite how many have tried it.

Congrats on finding your special lady. Awesome that it gives you some peace.
What were the brutal RU sides?

RB15

Reaction score
Are you still on the peppermint capsules? Are they still helping?

Hey

Yeah i’m still taking them and have upped the dose to 3 capsules per day, i still have the thickening and haven’t lost any ground, i guess i’m just waiting to see if the smaller dark hairs around the larger ones become terminal.

Given that it has taken around 5 months to reach this mark, i’m hoping that by 12 months (like alot of treatments) that i will see the final result, it’s both exciting and frustrating at the same time as i can now see the outline of my 18 year old hairline, but the hairs are too short / miniaturised for me to style it up and expose it...

It’s worth trying though, peppermint is pretty much harmless AFAIK...

Cheers

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey

Yeah i’m still taking them and have upped the dose to 3 capsules per day, i still have the thickening and haven’t lost any ground, i guess i’m just waiting to see if the smaller dark hairs around the larger ones become terminal.

Given that it has taken around 5 months to reach this mark, i’m hoping that by 12 months (like alot of treatments) that i will see the final result, it’s both exciting and frustrating at the same time as i can now see the outline of my 18 year old hairline, but the hairs are too short / miniaturised for me to style it up and expose it...

It’s worth trying though, peppermint is pretty much harmless AFAIK...

Cheers
What brand peppermint capsules are you using?

RB15

Reaction score
What brand peppermint capsules are you using?

I’m in the UK and using Holland & Barrett’s own brand 200mg softgels.

I should also point out that i have been on a course of Prednisolone starting at about the same time as the peppermint capsules, so i really don’t know what is working for me, though there seems to be more evidence for peppermint to be able to encourage hair growth on the head.

Couple of pics, the bottom one is from a few weeks ago -

60EA9CD8-C162-4073-AC32-ECD04B3A5524.jpeg

3EA869C3-33B8-4E34-8A0D-EA7E30FD6EF4.jpeg

Sorry for the derail

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in the UK and using Holland & Barrett’s own brand 200mg softgels.

I should also point out that i have been on a course of Prednisolone starting at about the same time as the peppermint capsules, so i really don’t know what is working for me, though there seems to be more evidence for peppermint to be able to encourage hair growth on the head.

Couple of pics, the bottom one is from a few weeks ago -

View attachment 91156

View attachment 91157

Sorry for the derail

Looks like all you’ve done is brushed a few extra hairs down on your forehead in the 2nd one.

RB15

Reaction score
Looks like all you’ve done is brushed a few extra hairs down on your forehead in the 2nd one.

It’s really not that, maybe i need to take a better pic as there is some definite thickening / regrowth albeit quite moderate at this stage, but also enough for Dr ******** to notice it in a consultation i had with him about 3 weeks ago, to which he said that he would have operated on my hairline a year ago from the previous pics, but refused to work on me as things are and advised me to watch for any more regrowth / thickening in the next 3-6 months...

He did say that both the Prednisolone or the peppermint could be causing it, but i could tell he was more inclined to believe it was the pred as he started explaining the links between inflammattion and hairloss etc

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ A side effect of prednisone is hair loss and acne. Might be the peppermint?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s really not that, maybe i need to take a better pic as there is some definite thickening / regrowth albeit quite moderate at this stage, but also enough for Dr ******** to notice it in a consultation i had with him about 3 weeks ago, to which he said that he would have operated on my hairline a year ago from the previous pics, but refused to work on me as things are and advised me to watch for any more regrowth / thickening in the next 3-6 months...

He did say that both the Prednisolone or the peppermint could be causing it, but i could tell he was more inclined to believe it was the pred as he started explaining the links between inflammattion and hairloss etc
Ok.. could be the peppermint as it’s estrogenic, or both working together.

RB15

Reaction score
^ A side effect of prednisone is hair loss and acne. Might be the peppermint?

I did think from reading previosly about steroids that they are more likely to cause hair loss onthe head but possible unwanted hair growth in other areas, so have been hoping it’s the peppermint due to the fact i will be tapering off the Prednisolone.

RB15

Reaction score
Ok.. could be the peppermint as it’s estrogenic, or both working together.

How estrogenic is peppermint? I have been maintaining well on finasteride for 4 years but don’t really want to add anything that will increase estrogen levels, although i have been feeling great lately and have no apparent side effects from the peppermint.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Anyone use this or get results? I think this holds more potential for regrowth than most other things. male pattern baldness is immune problem just like allergies.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How estrogenic is peppermint? I have been maintaining well on finasteride for 4 years but don’t really want to add anything that will increase estrogen levels, although i have been feeling great lately and have no apparent side effects from the peppermint.
It looks to me that it's actually estrogen one of the reasons we see hair regrowth. Everyone's body is different and so it is their balance of testosterone/estrogen. Lucky guys will have a balance where just taking finasteride will be enough for the estrogen to act in their scalps... most of us wont have such luxuary

We see this specially in Transgender people (male to female). They take finasteride (or dutasteride), just like the next man, but also take estrogen. Their regrowth is massive..

Attachments

• BZxF0oc.jpg
    BZxF0oc.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 712

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any idea on dosing?

Also someone had posted a link on Alibaba where the cost was $300 - $500 per gram.