Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Growing hair and cancer at the same time.
Baldness cured.

Why would this be though? This drug has no known sides. This could be another eh or it could be a big game changer. If it regrows hair in 2 days imagine what happens in 6 months or a year. It might end up regrowing huge amounts of hair in good responders.
We need to see what this ends up doing.

abcdefg

Reaction score
@Buzz Baldrin

I have been on propecia for 4 years and Minoxidil for 5 years, recently experienced some unexpected regrowth / thickening of the hairline that i can attribute to daily peppermint capsules

It could easily be the propecia or minoxidil though even years later.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree with that last bit. The best regrowth i have seen for men is with hardcore estrogen/anti androgen treatment. Obviously a simple growth stimulant is always preferable though

Anti androgens and basically all inhibitors don't cause regrowth, this includes things like SETI which I pointed to westonci when he first started and have been basically proven right. Estrogen causes regrowth the same way that it causes breast cancer in women, by increasing VEGF. The increased serum Estrogen in men who just take AAs is what causes some regrowth but it's always minimal and is why a combination with minoxidil produces better results.

Even on the hardcore MTF transexuals you will find none that go back to NW1 from say NW4 as the follicles are too gone most of the time.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti androgens and basically all inhibitors don't cause regrowth, this includes things like SETI which I pointed to westonci when he first started and have been basically proven right. Estrogen causes regrowth the same way that it causes breast cancer in women, by increasing VEGF. The increased serum Estrogen in men who just take AAs is what causes some regrowth but it's always minimal and is why a combination with minoxidil produces better results.

Even on the hardcore MTF transexuals you will find none that go back to NW1 from say NW4 as the follicles are too gone most of the time.
@bridgeburn

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not sure what you are basing that statement on, I can only assume you have done limited research on such regimens, you don't have to venture far there are documented case on this very site of "hardcore MTF" regimens recovering more Norwoods than NW4->1, @recedingyt comes to mind.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are basing that statement on, I can only assume you have done limited research on such regimens, you don't have to venture far there are documented case on this very site of "hardcore MTF" regimens recovering more Norwoods than NW4->1, @recedingyt comes to mind.
Yeah but most of them are early 20s trans genders. I haven't seen a 30-40 year old get results like that.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone found any legit sources for where we might be able to get hold of it?

The only legit places you will get pre-clinical research chemicals will be from chemical suppliers that will typically only supply to registered institutions. TBH I'm not even sure Chinese labs would be an option either, they tend to only bother synthesizing chemicals that are at least in phase 2/3.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Behold.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
See the link I posted below. Dude didn’t use minoxidil.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only legit places you will get pre-clinical research chemicals will be from chemical suppliers that will typically only supply to registered institutions. TBH I'm not even sure Chinese labs would be an option either, they tend to only bother synthesizing chemicals that are at least in phase 2/3.
I’ve asked around the grey market and checked Alibaba. Still hasn’t been picked up, but with all the buzz I wouldn’t be surprised if it shows up soon.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know his regimen?
Has a list at the end of the video that only briefly pops up. Essentially, he starts with fina and minoxidil, drops both, tries spironolactone and estrogen, adds cpa I believe and then drops that, replaces the estrogen with diane35 and stays on spironolactone. The end result is from the latter two.