Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Growing hair and cancer at the same time.
Baldness cured.

Hell, I'd try it if I could afford it. It'd be interesting to have data on if anybody taking this drug is bald. And if they were and grew their hair back, wouldn't someone have found out? Looks like 10mg is around 300 bucks, no idea how much would be needed

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be aware that some ssri’s Can cause hairloss, but it’s not overly common. I was on drugs for depression for years with no issues.

Yeah :/ I was prescribed Paxil a while ago, but chose not to get it. I was very against SSRI at the time (hair loss was a thought).

Not to be too dark, but if I don't get my emotions in order soon -- or at least attempt to -- I'm scared of what will happen.

Also sorry to hijack thread. If I have something to say about Way 316606, I legitimately don't think sh*t will come from it. 3 phases, 10+ years, something will happen, won't be viable. Related, I'm not sure anything Wnt will be viable.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me a little more optimistic about Samumed, considering they both impact wnt

Yeah, but Samumed already failed hardcore, to the point they're redoing a trial to try and convince investors that it didn't bomb harder than a Syrian village

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah check this out...

View attachment 88107
View attachment 88108
View attachment 88109

I have got a thinning crown but no pictures so use toppik there and a bit on the fringe, what takes me so long is that my hair grows really flat to my head so i need to use hair straighteners to spike it up and give it volume, it’s a bit embarrassing when i take longer than my girlfriend to get ready...
That’s pretty impressive. I try to cover my temples with hair too but using bobby pins, but because my hair is receding and thinning worse than ever now, I have almost no hair to cover it. I gotta yank bits out from the top and try to pin it in a way that looks semi normal. Ugh.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so you are fighting in by the book at least.

A couple of years back my hairline went to sh*t really fast (was using minoxidil, propecia, nizoral) so I decided to add a topical dht inhibitor. I went from a norwood 3 in pretty advanced stage to a rock solid norwood 1,5 (got like 8 years back of thickening in 3 months).
Despite this, I would be a bit hesistant to recommend this to others as it comes with unknown risks.
In a couple of years we might have that CB-03-01 cream out and then most male pattern baldness cases should be fixed (if caught early)
What were you using topically?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but Samumed already failed hardcore, to the point they're redoing a trial to try and convince investors that it didn't bomb harder than a Syrian village

Not true man. They are going to start Ph 3 this year.

Last edited:

Buzz Baldrin

My Regimen
Reaction score
What were you using topically?

I was using minoxidil 5 %, 1,25 mg finasteride daily, ketokonazole at the time.
Then added RU58841 which really kick started growth. Around the same time also began neogenic, but I don't believe that my success can be attributed to that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using minoxidil 5 %, 1,25 mg finasteride daily, ketokonazole at the time.
Then added RU58841 which really kick started growth. Around the same time also began neogenic, but I don't believe that my success can be attributed to that.
What was your dose? I tried 5% ru. Failed.

Buzz Baldrin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might have had somewhere between 5-8 % but all in all some days used around 100 mg daily.

Dissolved it in 0,8 ml isopropylalcohol and 0,3 ml rogaine (sometimes a higher volume but the ratio was around there).

Applied it in the evening. Made sure to really massage it in. Waited for like 30 minutes and then applied regular minoxidil.
That way I thought maybe I could absorb the residue in case that not all was absorbed in the first go (which seemed to be the case).

RB15

Reaction score
That’s pretty impressive. I try to cover my temples with hair too but using bobby pins, but because my hair is receding and thinning worse than ever now, I have almost no hair to cover it. I gotta yank bits out from the top and try to pin it in a way that looks semi normal. Ugh.

Sorry to hear that but i completely sympathise...

I have almost become a slave to my hair routine, almost like i have got Stockholm Syndrome, as i imagine if i was to get a full head of hair tomorrow i would struggle detaching from the monotonous routine of sprays, concealers, strategically placed mirrors and the rest...

We shall keep fighting though!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true man. They are going to start Ph 3 this year.

No, they're doing Phase II again, but calling it "Phase 2b"

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...ion-in-Patients-with-Knee-Osteoarthritis.html

There is no formal distinction between a Phase II A or a 2 B. Usually a 2 B means "We didn't great results so we're going to tweak some sh*t and see if it works better this time"

Consider that the overwhelming majority, most statistics place it around 70%, fail at Phase 2 and they're stretching it out because the first Phase II produced sh*t results, like weak minoxidil.

Everything depends on their do-over. There is just no way that a product that produces minoxidil results at best is going to sell

abcdefg

Reaction score
I never realized skimming it the first time this drug Way-316606 already exists for osteoporosis right now that inhibits this protein. If this exists already, and we presume humans are using this that have osteoporosis where are the pictures from people that have been on this for years already? Shouldnt some people have results we could see the effects before the clinical trial?
The drug doesnt have any known sides it said too if that is true. We need data though on how well it works

Buzz Baldrin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never realized skimming it the first time this drug Way-316606 already exists for osteoporosis right now that inhibits this protein. If this exists already, and we presume humans are using this that have osteoporosis where are the pictures from people that have been on this for years already? Shouldnt some people have results we could see the effects before the clinical trial?
The drug doesnt have any known sides it said too if that is true. We need data though on how well it works

I am naturally sceptical when it comes to new treatments. All this study does is showing that the hair grows faster, not thicker (and not raising follicles from the dead). At least they could have used dht damaged follicles as well.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am naturally sceptical when it comes to new treatments. All this study does is showing that the hair grows faster, not thicker (and not raising follicles from the dead). At least they could have used dht damaged follicles as well.
We also have no idea about dosage, best routes of administration etc

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, they're doing Phase II again, but calling it "Phase 2b"

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...ion-in-Patients-with-Knee-Osteoarthritis.html

There is no formal distinction between a Phase II A or a 2 B. Usually a 2 B means "We didn't great results so we're going to tweak some sh*t and see if it works better this time"

Consider that the overwhelming majority, most statistics place it around 70%, fail at Phase 2 and they're stretching it out because the first Phase II produced sh*t results, like weak minoxidil.

Everything depends on their do-over. There is just no way that a product that produces minoxidil results at best is going to sell

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...o-directly-to-phase-3-study-this-year.113901/

Osman Kibar, the CEO of the company confirmed last week that 2 programs will be starting phase 3 this year.

SM04554 is one of them

Look for the video in that thread

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
687952ef-93f6-4825-8094-e479861073d6-jpeg.jpg

oh yes, it is thicker mate !

and here we have an anecdote of a patient with hair growth CsA side effect. even dutasteride, estradiol and minoxidil can't do this
fdakx5x-jpg.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 88199
oh yes, it is thicker mate !

and here we have an anecdote of a patient with hair growth CsA side effect. even dutasteride, estradiol and minoxidil can't do this
View attachment 88198
I have to disagree with that last bit. The best regrowth i have seen for men is with hardcore estrogen/anti androgen treatment. Obviously a simple growth stimulant is always preferable though

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to disagree with that last bit. The best regrowth i have seen for men is with hardcore estrogen/anti androgen treatment. Obviously a simple growth stimulant is always preferable though

Someone should try topical Estriol but with liposomes to prevent side-effects.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this isn’t already available as an Rx for another drug. Are there other options that are Rx for a difference issue but help hair. For example the eyelash medication?