Some other guy said this

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(know its off topic but: i say go for the system um, if this will make you happy, or at least get you throw the day without thinking about it - its just might be the solution, i think once a woman will get to know you she would be dumb as to let you go becuase of it, and also, i mean fat ladies cover themselves, flat women go for breasts operations, make ups, diving hairs, going out of their ways to look better {which is NOT their nuetral looks} so why we should be hiding/feeling bad about hiding our "flaws"...??!!)

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Get the good system, and wear a hat over it around your friends, then take it off when you are alone with the ladies.

Incredibly hard to keep up though isn't it? There's always going to be a time the hat till need to come off.....which could lead to a lot of banter depending on what your friends are like (Under 50 years old, then a lot of jokes).

s.a.f

Reaction score
If you're a visibly bald/balding guy and you want to wear a system you're just going to have to bite the bullet and do it. Facing whatever consequences arise. But obviously I dont think that many guys are prepared for that, if they where then about 50+% of bald guys would wear, but at the moment its probably less than 1 or 2%.

The only other option that I've heard of on the forums is to leave town and start anew somewhere else obviously thats another option that is a pretty desperate measure.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're pretty much reliant on one too because you have to keep the sides and back at a certain length which would be longer than you would normally wear your hair if you weren't wearing, plus you would have to keep the top shaved alot to keep the surface flat. All this makes it really hard to walk around without the system on. The dilemmas us bald have to face. :shakehead: In theory I agree with you Smooth about the double standard about using cosmetic aids to enhance our appearance. The thing about pieces is that people assume if you are going to opt for hair restoration, that you would go all out for a transplant if you were serious. But the general public isn't aware of everything involved with hair transplant's...how expensive they are compared to other cosmetic surgery with greater risk of limited outcomes. Off topic, I met up with a friend at this biker type bar and I took off my hat. My hair was grown out more than I would normally feel comfortable exposing, but the bartender chick said she thought I was "adorable". She was pretty big for a woman and I cant remember if she actually had breasts or not. She had an exotic name...and I have seen tranys on that side of town before. Please let her be a woman, if I attract another trany I don't think my self esteem could survive that.

Petchsky

Reaction score
see, some women do like bald, if she isn't a tranny that is, even so, still a compliment.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
THIS IS MAJOR TRUTH!!!
THANK YOU UCMAN!

slipy

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
You're pretty much reliant on one too because you have to keep the sides and back at a certain length which would be longer than you would normally wear your hair if you weren't wearing, plus you would have to keep the top shaved alot to keep the surface flat. All this makes it really hard to walk around without the system on.

But there are full cap systems that go all over your head. if i wore a wig it'd definitely be a full cap wig. There's no way i'd try to blend in a horseshoe with a toupee. :thumbdown2: