Some Advice On Concealers Needed For A Beginner

zyzzalive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,

I really need advice on concealers. I have a balding crown and thinning hairline.
I really want to style my hair with matte product like clay or paste which doesnt really combine with hair fibers. This morning I used just a little clay and the hairfibers actually stayed in.

Now I read that couvre or dermmatch also are great products which I didnt know about. It looks like this could do great on my balding crown and stay with hair fibers for the frontal part. What do you think about it?
WHat brand hair fibers are the best?

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can use Toppik or Caboki but Gofybr is a much cheaper option. You can also add dermatch for frontal hair line or for the whole scalp if bald patches are not that evident

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use matt hair styling products with DermMatch and Toppik in no problem, but I have a receding hairline and no thinning crown so I can't comment on that.

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use matt hair styling products with DermMatch and Toppik in no problem, but I have a receding hairline and no thinning crown so I can't comment on that.
How would you compare toppik and derm match in terms of coverage and receding hair line

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you compare toppik and derm match in terms of coverage and receding hair line
I use dermmatch exclusively on the hairline. I use toppik to hide my parting ( and the dermmatch )so my hair looks fuller.